Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo (12968 Views)

Northerner On Facebook Begging Akwa Ibomites To Hate Biafra (screenshot) / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo / I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Thank God you confirmed the violent nature of Achuzia. If Ijaw people were not interested in Asaba when Achuzia was doing his nonsense in Port Harcourt. What makes you think they will be interested now?

There is not place called Igweocha except in the fantasy of Nnamdi Kanu and his blind IPOBIST slaves.

Be rest assured that if you make any attempt to take Ijaw territory. Worse than what happened to your fathers and their Biafran dream is what awaits you.
Ikwerre is not Ijaw, Obigbo, Etche, etc, we will conduct a referendum up to bonny and opoobo and you will do nothing, think it same as Biafra, you found a voice in Biafra becuase Igbos were gone but what happened after your messiah Adaka borrow disappeared courtesy of Nigeria.

Currently Igbos pass you for Niger seven state governors to 1, how would you find the Nigeria favour to fight Igbos, we will just run it tribe to tribe and at the end maybe both side will confirm it was a worthy fight

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, oil producing state gets from Abuja, I was even thinking it oil producing state gets from Bayelsa lol, keep being a slave to the North thinking Igbos are your problem, why do you have to be given a fraction of what's yours, lol abeg keep running Nigeria. Lol

For you Igbos it is not just Abuja even private Abokis run the show in Imo and Abia. As hopeless as you are, all your governors know is how to call for the Nigerian army to slaughter you in Umuahia and Orlu.

Give you mud water to drink! When men are talking Igbo [wo]men like Rochas, Ikpeazu and Hope too will talk too? Even people like you will come online and talk trash!

No wonder Igbo has no gender! Your women are even more of men than you.

4 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 1:15am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

For you Igbos it is not just Abuja even private Abokis run the show in Imo and Abia. As hopeless as you are, all your governors know is how to call for the Nigerian army to slaughter you in Umuahia and Orlu.

Give you mud water to drink! When men are talking Igbo [wo]men like Rochas, Ikpeazu and Hope too will talk too? Even people like you will come online and talk trash!

No wonder Igbo has no gender! Your women are even more of men than you.
Lol, which of your so perfectly managed city is better than AlaIgbo, is yansgoa better than PH e pain you abi, PH is AlaIgbo

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Ikwerre is not Ijaw, Obigbo, Etche, etc, we will conduct a referendum up to bonny and opoobo and you will do nothing, think it same as Biafra, you found a voice in Biafra becuase Igbos were gone but what happened after your messiah Adaka borrow disappeared courtesy of Nigeria.

Currently Igbos pass you for Niger seven state governors to 1, how would you find the Nigeria favour to fight Igbos, we will just run it tribe to tribe and at the end maybe both side will confirm it was a worthy fight

In 1967 none of our Ijaw leaders held any political position in Nigeria. Nigeria did not help us, we helped Nigeria. God has been faithful to our cause!

Your referendum will take place in your stalls in Igboland. There will be NO STUPID Biafra referendum in Bonny, Opobo or any other part of Ijawland.

You have 7 governors and according to you Igbos Nnamdi Kanu is your saviour!

Out of 7 one said he is a Bini man. At least 3 of them have begged Nigeria's army to come and help them kill Igbos. It already tells me what your union would be like.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 1:33am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, which of your so perfectly managed city is better than AlaIgbo, is yansgoa better than PH e pain you abi, PH is AlaIgbo

Since you Igbos flooded Rivers courtesy of your sister Mary Odili, Port Harcourt has transformed from a Garden city to a Garbage city. However I understand that for people coming from a dustbin like Aba or Anambra filled with mud paths, the Garbage city will still look like a Garden city for them.

To start with, most of the iconic infrastructure Rivers state has today were built by King Spiff and late Chief Okilo who come from communities in today's Bayelsa.

Port Harcourt is not alaigbo. Even the Bini people you Igbo intend to use as your back door to Port Harcourt cannot lay claim to owning the entire city talkless of you Igbos.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, Borro studied in Enugu, Nsukka to be precise, if he wants to do away with Igbos avd you think he succeeded, what's happening in Rivers, what's happening in Delta, I think you guys out of your agitation had been isolated to your own state so you don't disturb anyone, if you hated Staying with Igbos so badly, may I know why
ask cownu and ojujukwu why there so greedy and tribalistic? all they care is igbo domination..
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by DeltaFire: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Tofax:
"Today if anything will stir me to fight, it is my belief that
Biafra was right. When I was growing up, we were told a lot
of things to hate Biafra. Maybe some of us were persuaded.
But the more I grow up, the more I realize that it was the
greatest mistake we made for not allowing Biafra to stand".
"You might not feel the pain that I feel, but if an Igbo man
does not feel the pain that I feel, I am sorry for him. If an
Urhobo man doesn't feel the pain, I am sorry for him".
"What Ojukwu lived and died for, in the coming years, we
will see it with our eyes because of the arrogance of a few
people that were born to rule".
"For the first time in history, the divide and rule tactics of
those who have kept us down.
"Our gathering today is to bring the gathering of the
dispossessed and oppressed people of the Middle Belt,
Ndigbo people and the people of the Niger Delta together
and we are going to move like a force
".
dailypost.ng/2013/05/04/asari-dokubo-regrets-fall-of-biafra-says-south-east-and-middle-belt-deserve-presidency/

OLD NEWS! THIS WAS BEFORE ASARI FOUND OUT NNAMDI KANU IS A FRAUD. SEE DATE OF 2013

SPEAK TO ASARI TODAY. WATCH HIS VIDEOS TODAY.

ASARI DOES NOT SUPPORT BIAFRA.

ONLY IDIOTS WANT BIAFRA.

NDI IGBO ARE GOING WITH THE LOWER NIGER BLOC. THE NAME OF THE NEW COUNTRY WILL BE DECIDED BY THE ETHNIC NATIONALITIES IN THE LOWER NIGER BLOC.

LONG LIVE LOWER NIGER BLOC!

grin
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

In 1967 none of our Ijaw leaders held any political position in Nigeria. Nigeria did not help us, we helped Nigeria. God has been faithful to our cause!

Your referendum will take place in your stalls in Igboland. There will be NO STUPID Biafra referendum in Bonny, Opobo or any other part of Ijawland.

You have 7 governors and according to you Igbos Nnamdi Kanu is your saviour!

Out of 7 one said he is a Bini man. At least 3 of them have begged Nigeria's army to come and help them kill Igbos. It already tells me what your union would be like.

AlaIgbo Republic Referendum not Biafra will take place in those places and you will do nothing

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Since you Igbos flooded Rivers courtesy of your sister Mary Odili, Port Harcourt has transformed from a Garden city to a Garbage city. However I understand that for people coming from a dustbin like Aba or Anambra filled with mud paths, the Garbage city will still look like a Garden city for them.

To start with, most of the iconic infrastructure Rivers state has today were built by King Spiff and late Chief Okilo who come from communities in today's Bayelsa.

Port Harcourt is not alaigbo. Even the Bini people you Igbo intend to use as your back door to Port Harcourt cannot lay claim to owning the entire city talkless of you Igbos.
Why this battle will be too hard for you is becuase you hate all of Igboid which is great, so Ikwerre can not lay claim to any city, same as Obigno, Ecthe, As for bonny and Opobo, let's watch, I blame Ikwerre, they are the weakest Igboid, never been significant in anything, can you try this your nonsense hate speech against Ikwerre on Asaba

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

AlaIgbo Republic Referendum not Biafra will take place in those places and you will do nothing

It will NOT happen! Dem no born u or another pesin wey wan try that trash.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

It will NOT happen! Dem no born u or another pesin wey wan try that trash.
Is like you want the Referendum to be extended to Bayelsa, Achuzie will be a minor case from what you will get if you try to stand in our way

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Why this battle will be too hard for you is becuase you hate all of Igboid which is great, so Ikwerre can not lay claim to any city, same as Obigno, Ecthe, As for bonny and Opobo, let's watch, I blame Ikwerre, they are the weakest Igboid, never been significant in anything, can you try this your nonsense hate speech against Ikwerre on Asaba

Hate speech against who and under what circumstances? So all your Nnamdi Kanu say could be termed hate speech? Is that what you mean?

Apart from stating facts I have not abused any other group.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Is like you want the Referendum to be extended to Bayelsa, Achuzie will be a minor case from what you will get if you try to stand in our way

It means you don't like your lives! What you experienced in the North will feel like highlight.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Hate speech against who and under what circumstances? So all your Nnamdi Kanu say could be termed hate speech? Is that what you mean?

Apart from stating facts I have not abused any other group.
You don't like sharing anything with Igbos, which by extent applies to Ikwerres if not more, hate speech is more about you saying that indigenous Ikwerre has no right in their indigenous lands, Nnamdi Kanu rants atimes but his are usually not hate speech, what you said now is tantamount to what Hitler perceived jews as, it is left for Ikwerre to join Igbo Province/Republic otherwise left for you and them, you don't mind annihilating them

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

It means you don't like your lives! What you experienced in the North will feel like highlight.
The North is still reaping what they planted when they revolted against Igbos, what about the west, are they done running to Benin Republic, lol, you don't Hurt God's own people and go free, what about you Ijaws and Ogonis, see your lands oil spillage, are you the only oil producing community, are Akwa/Cross not producing oil, why is their lands safer than yours, God is visiting all of you, the North is bleeding, the west is in chaos, your lands are no longer fertile, the ways of God is not the ways of man,

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Zooposki(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

The North is still reaping what they planted when they revolted against Igbos, what about the west, are they done running to Benin Republic, lol, you don't Hurt God's own people and go free, what about you Ijaws and Ogonis, see your lands oil spillage, are you the only oil producing community, are Akwa/Cross not producing oil, why is their lands safer than yours, God is visiting all of you, the North is bleeding, the west is in chaos, your lands are no longer fertile, the ways of God is not the ways of man,
hmmm! fake aba made hebrews.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmmm! fake aba made hebrews.
Is God about being Hebrew, Do you know the first Clan you meet while entering Igbo land from Akwa/Cross is Arochukwu (Aro of God) Igbos had known God even before Mungo park,

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Is God about being Hebrew, Do you know the first Clan you meet while entering Igbo land from Akwa/Cross is Arochukwu (Aro of God) Igbos had known God even before Mungo park,
hahaha. these aba made jews will not cease to amaze me.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not the people of God. If is based on behaviour one would say the Igbo and their Fulani friends are sons of satan but every human is a child of God. There are only obedient and disobedient people, nothing more.

There is no place oil is being produced in the world where oil spills do occur. The primary difference is that Nigeria doesn't do things that limit the chances of oil spilling and when it spills they don't clean it.

Confused Igbo thieves when it is spillage you remember they are Ijaw and Ogoni. Time to share money or claim land you will lie that the people are Igbo.

It is the Igbo that reaping what they sowed. Today all your so-called leaders beg and bribe people in Abuja, Kaduna or Lagos because their lives depend on it.

Before the Igbo were being begged by the Fulani but today Igbo eat Fulani shit. Going as begging to kill and rape their Igbo kith and kin.

You Igbos went against the Northerners that treated you well and brought the Fulani the North has been trying to contain.

After all your crimes you now want to claim God!

Even Orji Uzor Kalu the Fulani locked up is still going all over Southern Nigeria, preaching the "benefits " of Fulani bondage.

Our land is fertile and that why every Nkechi, Chinedu, Emeka etc is looking for every flimsy excuse to attach themselves to our land.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't like sharing anything with Igbos, which by extent applies to Ikwerres if not more, hate speech is more about you saying that indigenous Ikwerre has no right in their indigenous lands, Nnamdi Kanu rants atimes but his are usually not hate speech, what you said now is tantamount to what Hitler perceived jews as, it is left for Ikwerre to join Igbo Province/Republic otherwise left for you and them, you don't mind annihilating them

How is leaving somebody to choose for himself hate speech? I said Ijaw people will choose, Ikwerre people will choose, is Igbo people making decisions for the Ijaw and Ikwerre what you define as love speech?
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

You are not the people of God. If is based on behaviour one would say the Igbo and their Fulani friends are sons of satan but every human is a child of God. There are only obedient and disobedient people, nothing more.

There is no place oil is being produced in the world where oil spills do occur. The primary difference is that Nigeria doesn't do things that limit the chances of oil spilling and when it spills they don't clean it.

Confused Igbo thieves when it is spillage you remember they are Ijaw and Ogoni. Time to share money or claim land you will lie that the people are Igbo.

It is the Igbo that reaping what they sowed. Today all your so-called leaders beg and bribe people in Abuja, Kaduna or Lagos because their lives depend on it.

Before the Igbo were being begged by the Fulani but today Igbo eat Fulani shit. Going as begging to kill and rape their Igbo kith and kin.

You Igbos went against the Northerners that treated you well and brought the Fulani the North has been trying to contain.

Even Orji Uzor Kalu the Fulani locked up is still going all over Southern Nigeria, preaching the "benefits " of Fulani bondage.

Our land is fertile and that why every Nkechi, Chinedu, Emeka etc is looking for every flimsy excuse to attach themselves to our land.
Lol, look who is talking, we are Umu Chineke lol, meanwhile, ask Fulanis how market today na, We are back at the very master plan, this time you will get used to shouting Igbo dominion lol.

If after the war you are still stagnant, Igbos came from behind after the war, overtook you lol, the Nigerian sympathy you used to get is no longer there, today Fulanis had overtaken Igbos as the most hated tribe, Yorubas are in a cold war with Arewa lol.

Whst do you think, who would unite against Igbos again, coast done clear, better manage your Bayelsa, becuase this time, Achuzie will not be the only one occupying PH, Your allies Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are too busy sacking themselves, this time it will just be us and you, no one will meddle, lets see each others might.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

How is leaving somebody to choose for himself hate speech? I said Ijaw people will choose, Ikwerre people will choose, is Igbo people making decisions for the Ijaw and Ikwerre what you define as love speech?

Then if you want them to choose for themselves why can't same be applicable to Opobo, bonny, Ndoni, is choosing for themself not sane as referendum, which we say we will conduct, if your want to monitor the referendum we have no problem with that whichever territory that says they want to stay with you stays with you, the ones that says they want to stay with us stays with us

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Idiko1: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some dumb fools still dwell in the bloody lies told about Biafra by the elders.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Idiko1: 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Shut the hell up. Which land belongs to Ijaw? When did the creeks become land? I visited Yenagoa in the 70s and it was mere swamp. A person has to paddle a canoe to visit his\her neighbor. I helped mom at the Waterside market along Wharf Road in the 70s where we exchange bags of gari for baskets of smoked fish and tins of Akamere.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Lol, look who is talking, we are Umu Chineke lol, meanwhile, ask Fulanis how market today na, We are back at the very master plan, this time you will get used to shouting Igbo dominion lol.

If after the war you are still stagnant, Igbos came from behind after the war, overtook you lol, the Nigerian sympathy you used to get is no longer there, today Fulanis had overtaken Igbos as the most hated tribe, Yorubas are in a cold war with Arewa lol.

Whst do you think, who would unite against Igbos again, coast done clear, better manage your Bayelsa, becuase this time, Achuzie will not be the only one occupying PH, Your allies Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are too busy sacking themselves, this time it will just be us and you, no one will meddle, lets see each others might.

If you read about the civil war, well, people like Ojukwu never wrote a book because he too ashamed to admit he lost the war to fishermen after all his training in Oxford and all the finest military school the United Kingdom could offer.

This time around it will be so great because operation OAU will be trending on live feeds.

If Igala people permit you can manage Anambra and Enugu, otherwise you will sent to holy land as human shield against Hamas. There would be no need to even waste resources to ship you out. The Igala I believe, will hand you over to the shuwa Arabs or Tuaregs who would take you on a caravan through the Sahara till you get to West bank.

Confused stateless beings!
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Idiko1:

Shut the hell up. Which land belongs to Ijaw? When did the creeks become land? I visited Yenagoa in the 70s and it was mere swamp. A person has to paddle a canoe to visit his\her neighbor. I helped mom at the Waterside market along Wharf Road in the 70s where we exchange bags of gari for baskets of smoked fish and tins of Akamere.

What brought you to Bayelsa? Shameless man!
If you had shame you wouldn't talk about this.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Idiko1: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

If you read about the civil war, well, people like Ojukwu never wrote a book because he too ashamed to admit he lost the war to fishermen after all his training in Oxford and all the finest military school the United Kingdom could offer.

This time around it will be so great because operation OAU will be trending on live feeds.

If Igala people permit you can manage Anambra and Enugu, otherwise you will sent to holy land as human shield against Hamas. There would be no need to even waste resources to ship you out. The Igala I believe, will hand you over to the shuwa Arabs or Tuaregs who would take you on a caravan through the Sahara till you get to West bank.

Anybody with stream of thought expressed in the bolded should not make Biafra. Biafra can never become Nigeria which is a basket of fools. Even though Biafra lost the war to Nigeria and its allies, there was no drunken fisherman who commanded a division of Nigerian army during the debacle. Good a thing you have, at least, admitted Ijaw fought the war on side of Fulani Caliphate and its slave foot soldiers.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Quite mentioning Ojukwu and War, we was a Billionaire's son who studied law and later joined the army, I really don't want this blood bath you are preaching but I can see you ego or hate pushing to self destruct and when we are in Ndoni, Ikwerre, Bonny, Opobo to conduct our referendum, interfere, let's see how it will look like for your so called fishermen tribe.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by goatgoat093: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

I've noticed with the deepest sense of irritation that you have this annoying and overplayed knack of blaming others as well attributing the woes of your people and government to Igbos rather than take responsibility for the problems among your people. Bayelsa state for example receives some of the highest Federal allocations because it's an oil-producing state, yet your IGR remains very low and at best only comparable to war-torn states like Borno! where does all the money go to? where's the sustainability index that can help generate revenue for your state? where's the human capital/resources to boost your states capability in terms of services like production and distribution of essential products? why is your state among the worst in the country when it comes to the academic index of best performing states in national examination metrics? Abia state for instance is notorious for having some of the worst governors in Nigeria, yet the youths there are not using that lacuna in effective governance as an excuse to be sitting ducks of uncreativity and lack of an effective labor market... today they can boast of Ariaria market which is the hallmark of production of essential goods like shoes, bags, belts, cloths etc all patented to marketable brands and patronized by people from all over West Africa today! now that is what productivity is all about.

For once accept that your government has failed you Ijaw people, even in the NDDC which is supposed to be your turf, we don't see Ijaws heading key administrative positions, una no dey go school? your entitlement mentality and blame game rhetorics is so stale and boring already, makes you lots look like overpampared fat kids always wailing for candy because it's your God-given derivative. E be like say na only BLAME BLAME BLAME Igbos and Nigeria for all your woes since the 60's una good for, well BREAKING NEWS, Nigeria isn't fair to anyone except the useless political elites from time past till present! stop blaming the average Igbo man hustling on the streets to feed his family for your failures.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Idiko1:

Anybody with stream of thought expressed in the bolded should not make Biafra. Biafra can never become Nigeria which is a basket of fools. Even Biafra lost to Nigeria and it is allies, there was no drunken fisherman who commanded a division of Nigerian army during the debacle.
Let him be boasting their lord Asaka borrow which was no match for any Biafran commander was taken care of and heaven did not fall

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Then if you want them to choose for themselves why can't same be applicable to Opobo, bonny, Ndoni, is choosing for themself not sane as referendum, which we say we will conduct, if your want to monitor the referendum we have no problem with that whichever territory that says they want to stay with you stays with you, the ones that says they want to stay with us stays with us

The places you called are Ijaw communities and I told we have our internal mechanisms.

Ikwerre people will have decide on their own. Don't drag us into that.

Igbo people should face their land and stop trying to dictate for Ijaw people in Ijawland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidency Passes Vote Of Confidence On Emefiele / Video Of Buhari At France Peace Forum / Tension In States As Parties Step Up Battle For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.