Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo (12912 Views)

Northerner On Facebook Begging Akwa Ibomites To Hate Biafra (screenshot) / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo / I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omuaro38:

Lol irrelevant minorities feeling funky, who gives a fvck about Edo people? if the whole Nigeria with help from Britain, Russia, Egypt, Chad, Niger Republic couldn't wipe out the Igbos during the Nigerian civil war, is it now useless minorities like yourselves whose worthless opinions don't mean anything any more useful than a used tissue paper that will shake the Igbo nation? grin abeg go and tend to your poor old parents on the village and stop worrying about Ipob or Igbos, you are useless minorities and your fate is condemned to stay that way.

grin See fatality.

As an Igbo, I don't blame these minorities feeling funky. I blame IPOB with their stupid multiethnic Biafra. That's what is giving these lot's morale.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Made rooms for others lol or that you just cant have it all, self righteous, we saw your ways in old rivers state so stop trying to look nice here, if you have your ways, you will relicate capital of Asaba to Warri, should we talk about PH, let's leave Rivers for another day

Why are you running from Port Harcourt?
Yes, if I had my way Delta state's capital would have been in Warri or Ughelli and perhaps some parts of Delta would have been added to Anambra.

In the old Rivers state we were very fair, more than too fair. Much of all Rivers state can boast of today was built then. Only 2 persons were elected governors in old Rivers state. Both of them, none was able to complete his tenure due to political instability in Nigeria.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Yes, if I had my way Delta state's capital would have been in Warri or Ughelli and perhaps some parts of Delta would have been added to Anambra.

In the old Rivers state we were very fair, more than too fair. Much of all Rivers state can boast of today was built then. Only 2 persons were elected governors in old Rivers state. Both of them, none was able to complete his tenure due to political instability in Nigeria.
Don't worry, we know why we leave Rivers aside, because there is going to be abandoned properties two, the day of justice will surely come.

As for you moving capital of Delta to Asaba well it is too late for you that's why you don't need to drag any Igbo territory into your region becuase once the Igbo territory is up tow 7% of your population, that area must be your capital, we don't play second on a good say, becuase it will surprise you and Asaba will still be capital of Niger Delta should you try to even successfully Annex them, we are you can't share a city and you be the capital as far as we are above 7% of the population, deal with it,

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Okpotokpo: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
is the situation of igbo not worst fool? we proudly sabotage that zoo biafra 1967 and will still sabotage it again if them try to annex falsely
first thing first I don't think you're an ijaw man, you probably must be one of those escapee almajiri that benefited in Good luck Jonathan's built schools in the north.

Igbos and the akwa/cross fought the whole Nigeria forces and their mercenaries for good 3 years and you think it's your insignant so called sabotages that made them lose the war.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Liar! Pants on fire.

Let me post what Saro Wiwa had to say about how you Ijaws ran old Rivers that led to the agitation for PH state just 2yrs into Ijaw rule. grin

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2021
"With the war ended, and as a Commissioner in Rivers State, I soon found that the Rivers State for which I had fought did not end my nightmare. In the first place, oil money from Ogoni country (as well as Ijaw country) was being carted away to Lagos, leaving the Ogoni illiterate and backward.

This is anti-federalism. Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws along number more than the eight other ethnic groups in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording it over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commission from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet such as it is. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about to end.

Lost in this dreadful nightmare, I went in 1971 to see Chief Awolowo at the Federal Ministry of Finance. There was nothing I told the sage that he was not aware of. He showed me his writings on the issue and bade me seek the mid-Southern State he had proposed in 1966. Thus was the quest for a Port Harcourt State begun. In 1974. When we started, there was no shortage of opponents. To the Ijaws, I became a traitor. [...] "

~Saro Wiwa

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2021
Okpotokpo:
first thing first I don't think you're an ijaw man, you probably must be one of those escapee almajiri that benefited in Good luck Jonathan's built schools in the north.

Igbos and the akwa/cross fought the whole Nigeria forces and their mercenaries for good 3 years and you think it's your insignant so called sabotages that made them lose the war.

Don't be naive. He is a typical Ijaw man. Most of them are on the average rabidly Igbophobic.

Don't stay in your shop in Lapido, Main Market, Alaba and co and think you know any thing about the average Ijaw man. Many of you are living in a bubble that if not reoriented might terminate Ndiigbo.

Enter moto and go to Yenegoa or ask your Igbo brothers there the attitude of an Ijaw towards anything Igbo. Better still you can use your Facebook and join Ijaw forums there. Type "Igbo" in the search button there and see for yourself what those lots think about you and your people.

You guys( IPOB and MNK) must stop this your stupid romance with minorities. It's nauseating and embarrassing especially when it's built on blissful yet dangerous ignorance of non existing brotherhood with those Igbophobic groups.

And while at it, leave the Akwa Cross alone too. They are not as bad as Ijaws, but they are not too far.

Focus on Alaigbo. Work on our unity, leverage on our shared bonds, take the political route, have a long term but insidious plan. Stick to it judiciously and we will get to where we want to be.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Okpotokpo:

thats because you are not igbo.. because the war started brightly for biafran forces. but things change immidiately when boro and his 1000 purely trained soldiers join the fight..

boro 1 year in the fight already won the war for nigeria due to his successes and capturing of territories.

it was that boro that 1 year strike that ojukwu ran to ivory coast.. but it was boro death that made biafra forces to regroup and extend the fight to another 1year... while starvation extend it additional 30months

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by eagleu: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2021
PointB:
Alas, the Delta rape continues
In far flung land,
Where delta riches are shared,
Without recourse to owners
Men gather, to scheme
How the loot and rape will proceed
Now that their lies fail,
Will compromise or brute be the card
Will delta get her crumbs?

Now the Delta licks her wounds
Of miss chances
Not just of Ojukwu
But of Jonah the Lucky
Of what should have been
And what could have been
But never was!

In the far flung land
Where delta loots are shared
Men gather
To chart another scheme
To plunder the delta
In the name of one,
In the name of all!
Even as scales fall
From our eyes
And their lies exposed

Who blinks first
Who blinks next
Who bells the cat
Or cages the frog?

Alas, men gathers now
In far flung land,
To share loots
Stolen,
From the poor Delta

Amazing!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by eagleu: 7:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thats because you are not igbo.. because the war started brightly for biafran forces. but things change immidiately when boro and his 1000 purely trained soldiers join the fight..

boro 1 year in the fight already won the war for nigeria due to his successes and capturing of territories.

it was that boro that 1 year strike that ojukwu ran to ivory coast.. but it was boro death that made biafra forces to regroup and extend the fight to another 1year... while starvation extend it additional 30months

Many years of inhaling poisonous gases has really damaged your brain.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
eagleu:

Many years of inhaling poisonous gases has really damaged your brain.
too much walking on a red soil has affect your brains of reasoning
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by sageb: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

If the Igbo are resented it is because of who the Igbo are or are perceived to be.

Do Igbo hate Yoruba?

Why don't you want to have a country with them?

Access to government education was tilted to favour ethnic Igbos. Out of 3 senators in Rivers, 2 are Ijaw. The deputy governor is Ijaw, the speaker of the Rivers state house of assembly is Ijaw. In fact, with the exception of Amaechi that was speaker during Odili's 8 years rule. All the speakers have been Ijaw.

Delta also has an Ijaw as a deputy governor. Despite deserving more Ijaw people have made room for other groups to be represented.

Also add this one: The longest serving senator in Rivers State is an Ijaw man Sen. George Sekibo since 2007.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Igboid:

Liar! Pants on fire.

Let me post what Saro Wiwa had to say about how you Ijaws ran old Rivers that led to the agitation for PH state just 2yrs into Ijaw rule. grin

Everybody knows how late Ken Saro-Wiwa managed the scholarship scheme in Rivers state under an Ijaw governor.

Saro-Wiwa was not behind the PH state agitation. It was some ignorant Ikwerre elite. When they realized the futility of their agitation they had to self that plan.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Don't worry, we know why we leave Rivers aside, because there is going to be abandoned properties two, the day of justice will surely come.

As for you moving capital of Delta to Asaba well it is too late for you that's why you don't need to drag any Igbo territory into your region becuase once the Igbo territory is up tow 7% of your population, that area must be your capital, we don't play second on a good say, becuase it will surprise you and Asaba will still be capital of Niger Delta should you try to even successfully Annex them, we are you can't share a city and you be the capital as far as we are above 7% of the population, deal with it,

So you truly think Ijaw people and their neighbours will settle for Igbo towns as capital if they had to make the choice?

We all know how Asaba became the capital so stop making so much drama out of it. More so a capital should mean nothing except for a country like Nigeria we as Niger Deltans are forced to share with savages.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

So you truly think Ijaw people and their neighbours will settle for Igbo towns as capital if they had to make the choice?

We all know how Asaba became the capital so stop making so much drama out of it. More so a capital should mean nothing except for a country like Nigeria we as Niger Deltans are forced to share with savages.
Oh, a capital means nothing now, Adaka borro could have thought that way, capital of Eastern Region In Enugu meant so much to him.

Nobody really cares about what you know about how Asaba became the capital, people only care about what it is, it is what it is
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
Okpotokpo:

Until Ijaw joined the fray Nigeria was being beaten by the Biafran forces. It was Boro and his Ijaw men drawn from across Ijawland that changed the dynamics of that conflict. There is barely any Ijaw family who doesn't have somebody who served under Boro. Somebody like Captain Amangala ( God bless his soul) joined the fray too.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
AlexBells:

Oh, a capital means nothing now, Adaka borro could have thought that way, capital of Eastern Region In Enugu meant so much to him.

Nobody really cares about what you know about how Asaba became the capital, people only care about what it is, it is what it is

Enugu meant NOTHING to our hero, Boro. Biriye and Boro didn't want Ijaw people to share the same region with Igbo people. To a large extent they succeeded in getting that done.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Enugu meant NOTHING to our hero, Boro. Biriye and Boro didn't want Ijaw people to share the same region with Igbo people. To a large extent they succeeded in getting that done.
Lol, Borro studied in Enugu, Nsukka to be precise, if he wants to do away with Igbos avd you think he succeeded, what's happening in Rivers, what's happening in Delta, I think you guys out of your agitation had been isolated to your own state so you don't disturb anyone, if you hated Staying with Igbos so badly, may I know why

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Igboid: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Everybody knows how late Ken Saro-Wiwa managed the scholarship scheme in Rivers state under an Ijaw governor.

Saro-Wiwa was not behind the PH state agitation. It was some ignorant Ikwerre elite. When they realized the futility of their agitation they had to self that plan.

Lol! This is a very weak rebuttal.

Wiwa lamented painfully about Ijaw nepotism. The Ikwerres and other Igboids did as well.

Ijaw nepotism was so bad that the likes of Obi Wali swallowed their pride and had to return back to Ndiigbo, to Zik in particular, seeking for escape from Ijaw crippling nepotism.

Wiwa was incensed too, so much that he was going to Awo and North seeking for separation of Ogoni from Ijaws.

You guys were so terrible. It wasn't a child play. And this was only 2yrs post civil war o!

That's why I always laugh when I hear of the Babelian republic of Niger Delta.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
PHijo:

Until Ijaw joined the fray Nigeria was being beaten by the Biafran forces. It was Boro and his Ijaw men drawn from across Ijawland that changed the dynamics of that conflict. There is barely any Ijaw family who doesn't have somebody who served under Boro. Somebody like Captain Amangala ( God bless his soul) joined the fray too.
I want get something straight from you now, since you don't want to share a region with Igbos, do you want to Share a region with Anioma and Ikwerre let's get down to business.

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

I want get something straight from you now, since you don't want to share a region with Igbos, do you want to Share a region with Anioma and Ikwerre let's get down to business.

Neither you or me will decide who the Ikwerre or Anioma will be with. In Ijawland a single person cannot make a decision. We have our way of doing things.

The Ikwerre or Anioma will have to decide who they will join and those people would have decide if they will accept them or not.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 12:31am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Neither you or me will decide who the Ikwerre or Anioma will be with. In Ijawland a single person cannot make a decision. We have our way of doing things.

The Ikwerre or Anioma will have to decide who they will join and those people would have decide if they will accept them or not.
No I want to prove you wrong on your assertion that Adaka borro did not want anything to do with Igbos so better carve out your place leaving every Igboid group out, otherwise your Niger Delta Republic will include all of AlaIgbo, we don't negotiate it, anywhere any Igboid is, is where all of us will be so prepare for a Niger Delta republic of Igbos or advice yourself by yourself becuse another Asaba Massacre is not happening and the only way we can guarantee that is when all of us are together

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Igboid:

Lol! This is a very weak rebuttal.

Wiwa lamented painfully about Ijaw nepotism. The Ikwerres and other Igboids did as well.

Ijaw nepotism was so bad that the likes of Obi Wali swallowed their pride and had to return back to Ndiigbo, to Zik in particular, seeking for escape from Ijaw crippling nepotism.

Wiwa was incensed too, so much that he was going to Awo and North seeking for separation of Ogoni from Ijaws.

You guys were so terrible. It wasn't a child play. And this was only 2yrs post civil war o!

That's why I always laugh when I hear of the Babelian republic of Niger Delta.

In the 54 years Rivers state has existed most of them were under military rule. Most times the military sent non indigenous people as administrators and the 2 years after the civil war you were talking of, Saro-Wiwa was in government then.

Ijaw people have been fighting for others. It is about time all of you fight for yourselves!
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

In the 54 years Rivers state has existed most of them were under military rule. Most times the military sent non indigenous people as administrators and the 2 years after the civil war you were talking of, Saro-Wiwa was in government then.

Ijaw people have been fighting for others. It is about time all of you fight for yourselves!

Fighting for others lol, I bet Igbos are not included in your others, also more than any other tribe in the east, you had been fighting others,

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 12:42am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

No I want to prove you wrong on your assertion that Adaka borro did not want anything to do with Igbos so better carve out your place leaving every Igboid group out, otherwise your Niger Delta Republic will include all of AlaIgbo, we don't negotiate it, anywhere any Igboid is, is where all of us will be so prepare for a Niger Delta republic of Igbos or advice yourself by yourself becuse another Asaba Massacre is not happening and the only way we can guarantee that is when all of us are together

Did you see Ijaw people in Asaba?

If Ijaw people were like you Igbos do you think they wouldn't avenge the war crimes Achuzia committed in Rivers state?

You overestimate yourselves. Nobody is interested in Igbo people. You Igbos keep disrespecting boundaries. Despite all the land we allowed you to stay so we can have distance between us, you keep trying to encroach into our space.

If you keep on disrespecting boundaries we will be forced to deport you back to where Mazi Kanu said you come from.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 12:49am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Fighting for others lol, I bet Igbos are not included in your others, also more than any other tribe in the east, you had been fighting others,

The little all oil producing states gets from Abuja was through the sweat and blood of Ijaw and Ogoni people. You people are vultures who wait for Ijaw and Ogoni people to fight so you can scavenge.

I think you and the Annang are currently at loggerheads over land . In Abi LGA of Cross river you Igbos encroached. In Rivers state you've been trying cause conflict if not for the restraint exhibited by Ijaw people.
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 12:52am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

Did you see Ijaw people in Asaba?

If Ijaw people were like you Igbos do you think they wouldn't avenge the war crimes Achuzia committed in Rivers state?

You overestimate yourselves. Nobody is interested in Igbo people. You Igbos keep disrespecting boundaries. Despite all the land we allowed you to stay so we can have distance between us, you keep trying to encroach into our space.

If you keep on disrespecting boundaries we will be forced to deport you back to where Mazi Kanu said you come from.
Over confidence is not a crime, keep bringing yourself close, you know you guys have never had any real confrontation with the Igbos, I guess we had better history with Efik and Ibibio, we have interest zones, but still leave our territories, when we come for it, please get ready, you can't take an inch of AlaIgbo, forget Asaba, that one is a settled case, you see Igweocha forget her too, like we had said if you are not ready to carve out your rightful space peaceful then sorry about that but we agree to disagree.

About your issue with Achuzie, he is one of the last Biafran Biafran to die, why didn't you do a thing all the time he lived, please don't annoy him in his grave, they didn't call him Air raid for nothing, he was about the most brutal Biafran commanders, he killed even Biafran soldiers who tried to chicken out, he lived to die old age, lol, so what are you saying the also call him Hannibal don't mess with the wrong Commander

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 12:55am On Mar 06, 2021
PHijo:

The little all oil producing states gets from Abuja was through the sweat and blood of Ijaw and Ogoni people. You people are vultures who wait for Ijaw and Ogoni people to fight so you can scavenge.

I think you and the Annang are currently at loggerheads over land . In Abi LGA of Cross river you Igbos encroached. In Rivers state you've been trying cause conflict if not for the restraint exhibited by Ijaw people.

Lol, oil producing state gets from Abuja, I was even thinking it oil producing state gets from Bayelsa lol, keep being a slave to the North thinking Igbos are your problem, why do you have to be given a fraction of what's yours, lol abeg keep running Nigeria. Lol

2 Likes

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by Zooposki(f): 12:57am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

Over confidence is not a crime, keep bringing yourself close, you know you guys have never had any real confrontation with the Igbos, I guess we had better history with Efik and Ibibio, we have interest zones, but still leave our territories, when we come for it, please get ready, you can't take an inch of AlaIgbo, forget Asaba, that one is a settled case, you see Igweocha forget her too, like we had said if you are not ready to carve out your rightful space peaceful then sorry about that but we agree to disagree.

Just a matter of blowing up the bridges to cage you guys. cheesy grin
Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by AlexBells(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Zooposki:

Just a matter of blowing up the bridges to cage you guys. cheesy grin
Nice impression, we were the first to blow up a bridge in Nigeria thanks for watching a Biafran documentary, it is like you want to get some air raid and inviting warships to your creeks, had we not been crossing over before the bridge, I can guarantee you that Asaba will outgunned you before mainland comes with air raid and still box you through the sea, better respect yourself, blow up the bridge like when it happens you will be able to enter Asaba talk more of getting to the bridge, only us can do that

1 Like

Re: We Were Told A Lot Of Things To Hate Biafra.- Asari Dokubo by PHijo(m): 1:03am On Mar 06, 2021
AlexBells:

About your issue with Achuzie, he is one of the last Biafran Biafran to die, why didn't you do a thing all the time he lived, please don't annoy him in his grave, they didn't call him Air raid for nothing, he was about the most brutal Biafran commanders, he killed even Biafran soldiers who tried to chicken out, he lived to die old age, lol, so what are you saying the also call him Hannibal don't mess with the wrong Commander

Thank God you confirmed the violent nature of Achuzia. If Ijaw people were not interested in Asaba when Achuzia was doing his nonsense in Port Harcourt. What makes you think they will be interested now?

There is not place called Igweocha except in the fantasy of Nnamdi Kanu and his blind IPOBIST slaves.

Be rest assured that if you make any attempt to take Ijaw territory. Worse than what happened to your fathers and their Biafran dream is what awaits you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inauguration Of Makarfi PDP Zoning Committee For August Convention / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.