Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? (2113 Views)

Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request / Proud Guys On Nairaland / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2015
When a girl says a guy is proud what does she really mean? Some girls in my street used to say i was proud but then i had one conversation with them and now they say im very nice. So i dont understand, when a girl sees a boy that she eyes if he hasnt spoken a word to her he is automatically proud?
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by krak101(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2015
grin . Probably she means you're not courteous enough. Try ad be more gentlemanly in other words
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 29, 2015
Why isn't anyone replying this thread?
This is utterly ridiculous. Here, a sensible question has been asked. Yet, no one is bothering to answer it.
Damn!
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by charlotte1(f): 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
In my opinion.. i see you as proud when you basically leave those things that an everyday human does and you carry that'i can't do.this /that,am bigger than them ' attitude.
Wish i could throw more light but i know what am saying.. in my mind.
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Rapsodee(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
It simply means they find you attractive and they don't seem to get you to start talking to them,that's why some girls says handsome guys are rude and proud.
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by czarr(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
.....they call me proud too, but them no dey use me joke, so I don't mind.
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by IamLEGEND1: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
wen u behavin like u hav d biggest dìck of we all
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Jayjay0(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Same here too
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Same here!
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by midephresh1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yh::I hear dat too::::buh I guess most good looking introvert guys are said to be proud.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by xtervaganza(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
charlotte1:
In my opinion.. i see you as proud when you basically leave those things that an everyday human does and you carry that'i can't do.this /that,am bigger than them ' attitude.
Wish i could throw more light but i know what am saying.. in my mind.
and you expect us to read thru your mind?

Shey o wa ok?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
is dis question directed to women or all of us?
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by arinolaa(f): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Arrogant, big headed and self centred.
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by charlotte1(f): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you expect us to read thru your mind?

Shey o wa ok?

You dont have to understand simple English grin
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Blessinzy(f): 6:01am On Jun 13, 2015
you are proud when you think you are more better!
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Afrok(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2015
I dnt give a fork or spoon, listen to everything ppl say just to please dem and u might bcom their puppet. I've been hearing dat abt me since i was younger, my gf still say it once in a while just bcoz i'm very direct wit my words or actions.
Re: Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Why worry about what random fks or people think or say about you? motherfvckers will always have opinions about you and your job is to never to lend them a fk let alone give a fk. imagine an ex told me that when she visited me and asked her how in order to understand her (I respect all human beings until they give me a reason not to) but the bitcch dropped trash ( she was mad that she wasn't getting what she wanted) I simply told her that her reasoning is impaired.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Does With Anybody That Wants To Date His Daughter(pic) / Busted: Senior Lecturer Of The University Of Abuja Was Caught On Camera Furk!n / Romance Section Newbies Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.