Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) (58690 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
error corrected, ode.

iya weyrey grin..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by sixtuschimere: 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
lol.He is back to Otuoke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nctrice(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
Now he goes around wasting our money! How much would this waste cost the people of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Sijo01(f): 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool

Seconded! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ObiOmaMu: 4:32pm On May 29, 2015

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by tohpahz(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari ,start the magic please... 1 dollar=1 naira.. i can't wait. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by beloxxi(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
see and download http://www.edge.org.ng/2015/05/download-2go-503-latest-version.htmlthe latest 2go 7.0 highly interactive
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ObiOmaMu: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
the moment Buhari left for prayers at the mosque. Osinbajo continued as host to the guests

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by tohpahz(f): 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
Nctrice:
Now he goes around wasting our money! How much would this waste cost the people of Nigeria?

the man never climb the seat.lol una don dey complain already.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Spells(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
Rome wasn't built in a day..not funny at all. First things first
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

angry and he is busy eating?
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by xreal: 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
sixtuschimere:
New President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari shortly after his inauguration today hosted former Heads of States to a lunch at the Aso Villa.

Some of the Heads of state that attended his inauguration were Ibrahim Babangida,Gowon,Abdulsalami Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjon.

See photos from the high profile lunch below...

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/05/buhari-hosts-heads-of-states-to-lunch.html

Why u change him name?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by tohpahz(f): 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
Nctrice:

the man never climb the seat.lol una don dey complain already.. grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by babasade(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2015
His dinner the next thing this man no mean business
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
only to the dumb and clueless like him grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by focus7: 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
is unfortunate your hero is back to his village and left you in cold, I doubt if he will ever know that you are dying for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
oponu angry
afofun gbe ee mu
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Abduletudaye(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

When GEJ first became president, what did he achieve in the first 3hours??

Stop thinking with your anuus..angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Ptoocool(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

diz guy iyaff kill me..:-D :-D
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by mathskill: 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

You did complain when GEJ refused to give you light in 6yrs but already castigating buhari when he has not spent even a day in office.
Plus you expect him not to show gratitude to visitors who came from all corners of the world by hosting them to lunch abi?
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by chamboy(m): 4:39pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

d tin dey painy somebody

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by omostar: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
the sad thing is that for people like you, even if there is light everywhere, your particular house will not have light.

Na curse? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Bitojoe(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
did anyone hear a single word from his speach today. imaging saying, legislative army instead of legislative arm.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by stayblack: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

BUSY BODY.. grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Femistico(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
chai, why I quick come back home sef, I think party don finish..I never knew dere will be item 7 (menu menu)after party na..make I go take my invitation card am going back...
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ndcide(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
Buhari neva work, him don dey wast money on top chop chop.

The country is on lock down for goodness sake. He didn't say anything about fuel... Imagine?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by omostar: 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
babasade:
His dinner the next thing this man no mean business
Hmm! Bababadan cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by haibe(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
Nctrice:
I present to you the award of the most stuipid comment of the day.. So because he hosted people for dinner. It means it is your money he is using? Ode!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by tola9ja: 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Where d "change" dey
your brain
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by liveexoticfish: 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

and he is busy eating?
(Are u sure u are okay ? Are u with your sense ? Are u alright? With this your comment am not sure u are sounding okay
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ajalaolanr(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
brother stop embarrassing yourself, i wonder what you gain from typing nonsense here, I can't force you to start liking PMB,but i urge to start thinking twice b4 typing your hate riddled comments here.

Dude, Humor is not hard to come by, this guy was simply being humorous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.