Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) (58687 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

boss.. dem no fit follow u play again.. its all abt the sarcasm and humor jare.

u go buy me beer? grin
grin beer no sure tonight ooo...I dey sick bay as I dey ..
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Chidex121996(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
lol not really o..

GEJ was called clueless
Buhari might be termed as Reta.rded if he doesnt perform o..

hours to days to months to years..

so i just dey ginger the man grin
congrats to our new presido buhari...# but pls make we view de future, dis man is old oo so dnt be suprised wen u hear he has been taken to india for treatment, dnt be shocked wen u hear dat he is nt comin back alive.. Why shld it shock u,, wen dia will be no light...
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Neplusultra(f): 6:31pm On May 29, 2015
Someone won't joke again!!! Nawa for frustrated People undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by eleko1: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
Nah wah ooooo. grin lipsrsealed sad cheesy sad grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed Hahahahaha!
MissSlimbody:

undecided
U dey mind am undecided grin sad grin grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

angry and he is busy eating?

bros after eating pronouncement would be made on that

lol
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 29, 2015
No list of head of states in attendance, even all naija former presidents i have not seen them or hear their names
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

bros after the meal pronouncement would be made as per that

lol
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by success10(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
pls for the sake of God.. Wake up from your long time slumber. This is new era. Ur Hero is in Otuoke flexing is Loots and u are here shouting GEJ ur Hero.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by klax(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
pauladonis:
Nigerians are insatiable... ah ah, no be magician u vote for now... abi u just want him to snap his fingers and get everything in order immediately?... even Former President Jonathan and his corrupt government did not spoil Nigeria in just one day.

Pls no time for excuses he bragged to do the unthinkable so he must do it right away. We gave him 12 weeks to proof a point failure to do so the music will change in a very hard and harsh tune.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
I made it 60 likes, after 60days, hmmm Apc Apc Apc okay ooooo
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
brother stop embarrassing yourself, i wonder what you gain from typing nonsense here, I can't force you to start liking PMB,but i urge to start thinking twice b4 typing your hate riddled comments here.

You are the one embarrassing yourself. Dude was being witty and comical and you are here talking rubbish. Why is it that Buhari supporters are all dick heads? Will anyone expect any change today, except the hand over ceremonies? Whenever Buhari is mentioned, some of you get jittery. Is it something about the old man/woman and bone issues? Abeg, relax. Nigerians will criticize PMB. They will insult him. They will accuse him. All na part of us as naija. Na our way. Humour is ingrained in our DNA.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by femzysticks(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
brother stop embarrassing yourself, i wonder what you gain from typing nonsense here, I can't force you to start liking PMB,but i urge to start thinking twice b4 typing your hate riddled comments here.

you remind me of Jega
;-)
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by eleko1: 6:48pm On May 29, 2015
If u like port go Somaila.Nah u biko.[quote author=IYANGBALI post=34219605]Baba I have pass in Yoruba from the university of maiduguri,if I do not get job in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS OR IMMIGRATION, by the end of this year,I will stop shouting. undecided undecided Nah bai foci sad angry undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
eleko1:
If u like port go Somaila.Nah u biko.
i go slap you tongue
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by mayblow: 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Are u kidding me? So he shouldnt eat and entertain his guests? are u sure u were given birth to prematurely cuz I can bet u didnt stay up to 9 months inside ur mothers womb before u jumped out. Be patient bro, it's a virtue, imbibe it. Peace...
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by hamilton62(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
sixtuschimere:
New President of Nigeria Muhammadu Buhari shortly after his inauguration today hosted former Heads of States to a lunch at the Aso Villa.

Some of the Heads of state that attended his inauguration were Ibrahim Babangida,Gowon,Abdulsalami Abubakar and Olusegun Obasanjon.

See photos from the high profile lunch below...

Source: http://godwin12..com/2015/05/buhari-hosts-heads-of-states-to-lunch.html
forex is the wealth machine!
contact me if you are in ph 07031328772

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ugoezeik(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

chisos!!! seun pls do d needful because dis guy jux returned frm quarantine center, kindly send him back abeg because he is eating some ppls ration
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by davades(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

You dey craze...shey na d day ur Papa Bleep ur Mama dem born you! Mofo! Wait n see.......Mugun
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by miembamish(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Ehya pdp

Light was so steady @ma place..
Cali I mean
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Sunnah1(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
Now that stealing has become corruption, GEJ is now your Zero
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by onlyson16(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
i av mark u cos never talk sense,always talking frm ur anus.nd i seize dis moment urging seun to restrict you frm nairaland till ur father notice
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:

You're the retard here

Can't even see he's joking because you're a party rat
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ifeayi99: 7:32pm On May 29, 2015
What are u saying grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by ifeayi99: 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
That's good grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Jaysonn: 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Lolzzz
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by erico2k2(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

foooo*coughs*ooool

So far it's taken approximately 1,009,491 days to build Rome. This is based on the traditional founding of the city (21 April 753 BCE), but we should also consider that the city has been sacked and rebuilt several times.

how many years did GEJ have..?

God punish ur left balls
HIs Balls?**** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by UTEWUOJO: 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
CHANGE HAS COME TO STAY
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by espn(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
and u v d time to reply an idio.t..
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by espn(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
and u v d time bro to reply a foo.l
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by sunnyolads1(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
Please, how much did that dinner party cost? angry
I'm very sure it wasn't in the budget and it sure looks like an 'above #1million' dinner party.
Let's hope the cows at Daura pay for this one.
Waste of funds on things not directly beneficial to the citizenry by the President is a breach of law.
so this one name talk? Rubbish
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by sunnyolads1(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
Please, how much did that dinner party cost? angry
I'm very sure it wasn't in the budget and it sure looks like an 'above #1million' dinner party.
Let's hope the cows at Daura pay for this one.
Waste of funds on things not directly beneficial to the citizenry by the President is a breach of law.
so this one na talk? Rubbish
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Ariyoh1: 11:04pm On May 29, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Where d "change" dey
so u neva see change as new president emerge. U better go sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.