Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. (45567 Views)

Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State / Operation Zero Potholes Working In Anambra State / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by TheAdvocate(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?

Okay he should not do anything for the 6 months "you" gave him ko?

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:40pm On May 29, 2015
doctokwus:
When did he discuss d modalities and terms of contract with Julius Berger because its certainly a contract and not for free?
Under what budget is he appropriating d funds for this project because d budget has already been passed and all ministries already submitted and got their budgets for various projects approved.
Even at that is there no ministry of works?If JB has to be contracted to fill potholes, what do workers in d ministry do?
At this age and with d new era we have entered,its expected that Nigerians see beyond d foolish things some governors do all in order to hoodwink d gullible.
Wike has started too cheaply and too childishly to know his is a governor illfitted for his office.Thank God the election that brought him will soon be annulled.
tell dem again
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
tell dem again

5 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by chinchum(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
dicapino:

Cleary it shows that this Governor simply wants to score cheap points. My prayers for the rivers people is that does not put up an abysmal performance in the next 4years.

Yes, he wants to score cheap points, but the problem is he doesnt have it, . and shameful he has a domineering attituude and very forceful personality that will rarely make him to listen to others , that is a dangerous combo. I don't see much coming from him in 4 years. Anyone who starts with using JB to fix potholes has issues, and i dont feel the people surrounding him are all unintelligent not o have told him the folly in that, i guess they have , or maybe they are all psycophants who simply tell him all the time "all hail Wike"

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nicepoker(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
ayowonder:
na so dem dey first do na
he start work. Complain. He relax complain. Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by MadCow1: 7:43pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

Yes , Amaechi left port Harcourt roads in a big mess ,
Thanks to Wike for bringing Julius Berger back to Port Harcourt.
Now our roads can look like those in Akwa Ibom.

Wow!

You can lie sha

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by jazzydee: 7:45pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
I will strictly advice any governor to employ berger for road constructions and neglect our indigenous companies(except the serious ones) from carrying out road construction projects....Julius berger equals seriousness...that is why akwa ibom is how it is today...take a look at how slow the east west road construction is carried out...one reason again I am angry with goodluck...tell setraco to get the hell out and allow berger in to fast track the construction of the most important road connecting the south,east and west...wike good work...dont let any relative come with his or her company telling you they want road contracts...stick to julius berger and move rivers state forward...

The truth is julius berger cannot do all roads and besides they are very expensive though worth it, In Akwa Ibom JB only did major roads ie the dualized roads, flyovers and major bridges. but small projects were handled by small but competent companies like Setraco, Stemco, Raycon, Nigerpet etc. Even some of the dualized roads were done by Gitto, CCECC etc too.

Mr wike good start but don't just use JB alone but use quality construction firms with pedigree and not political contractors that are set up by politicians to dube the state.
Whats more important to the success of operation zero potholes in Akwa Ibom was that the state Govt also had their own monitoring team that was headed by engineering technocrats who made sure that all the contractors stick to specification of the contract. the monitoring team besides being manned by experts also had their own Lab where construction quality were tested and all the companies knew that as soon as they got one road or project done based on specification of the state govt. they will get another construction contract failure mean no more job in the state that's why they all worked hard and delivered on time.

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by reuben79: 7:46pm On May 29, 2015
4get wike Naa garara he dey do, give him three months him Moral go come down.Naa high service. D fear of tribunal is beginning of wisdom
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2015
A tree that would grow tall starts from birth..... I just hope this one of those trees

Thumps up for u

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Am waiting for haters(apc).
Niger delta I wish you pple well.

No wonder. I think is time to leave NL. Example of kids we interact with everyday on NL. Tell me what a boy of 15 know about politics?

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 29, 2015
[sub][/sub]
reuben79:
4get wike Naa garara he dey do, give him three months him Moral go come down.Naa high service. D fear of tribunal is beginning of wisdom

Humans are indeed very difficult! !!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?
sadist. How come u keep record of the wasted lives. Were ur relatives involved?

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On May 29, 2015
Initial gra gra/film trick
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Initial gra gra/film trick

We like it......It'sa good start.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by treasuremi1(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
childish and stupid?
U r still behaving like a baby boy. U need some growing-up.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by hidee20(m): 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
chai,see the beauty of demor-cracy........ see as dem dey fight to outshine one another for public eyes...
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by jazzydee: 7:52pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

No wonder. I think is time to leave NL. Example of kids we interact with everyday on NL. Tell me what a boy of 15 know about politics?

Free the young man you bully! So a fifteen year old cannot have an opinion? And for your information this young man has better opinion that an old goat like you.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 7:53pm On May 29, 2015
IsaacBuchi:
A tree that would grow tall starts from birth..... I just hope this one of those trees

Thumps up for u

Sure , WIKE is a big Iroko tree I must say.

If he can start with a major client like Julius Berger to fill Amaechi's PotHoles. Be rest assured the remaining projects will be of high quality standards.

WIKE (Talk & Do)
Akpabio of Rivers state
Fayose of South South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by treasuremi1(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

That's why some of us do not make comments here. This small boy has just shown that there are many small children on nairaland. They should be studying for their exams and collect pocket money from parents

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by treasuremi1(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
jazzydee:

Free the young man you bully! So a fifteen year old cannot have an opinion? And for your information this young man has better opinion that an old goat like you.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

We like it......It'sa good start.
our govt go sweet pass your own tongue
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by jazzydee: 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
Amaechi flees rivers state out of fear of wike's probe https://www.nairaland.com/2344989/rotimi-amaechi-flees-rivers-state
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by waternogetemeny: 7:56pm On May 29, 2015
Nyesom Ezenwo keep setting the pace and standard. Congrats!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

If he can start with a major client like Julius Berger to fill Amaechi's PotHoles. Be rest assured the remaining projects will be of high quality standards.

WIKE (Talk & Do)
Akpabio of Rivers state
Fayose of South South.

Aligned!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by lyntiffany(f): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
chinchum:
Yes, he wants to score cheap points, but the problem is he doesnt have it, . and shameful he has a domineering attituude and very forceful personality that will rarely make him to listen to others , that is a dangerous combo. I don't see much coming from him in 4 years. Anyone who starts with using JB to fix potholes has issues, and i dont feel the people surrounding him are all unintelligent not o have told him the folly in that, i guess they have , or maybe they are all psycophants who simply tell him all the time "all hail Wike"
Oga operation zero potholes doesn't mean fixing only potholes but it simply means building a good road network without hitches. Did you do literature at all? that's figure of speech.
It is a hyperbolical representation of word.

5 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
reuben79:

Amaechi should be the one scared , All the abandoned projects he left in Rivers state will be visited and probed.

Buhari won't save him the Courts are now opened.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by thexzy(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

WoW I love that reference.....Next>>
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
our govt go sweet pass your own tongue

No wahala! !! It's our call. ..
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2015
treasuremi1:

That's why some of us do not make comments here. This small boy has just shown that there are many small children on nairaland. They should be studying for their exams and collect pocket money from parents

Thank you. did u check his moniker? "otens-the-best-yahoo"
If i have a brother like him, i will advise him to concentrate more on study than politics and aspiration to be a 419 (yahoo boy)
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Reference(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2015
niggi4life:
Nice one, both APC and PDP governors will Want to work harder to prove points that they are better, by so doing the masses are going to feel their impact positively.

That should be the objective of a competitive, virile democracy not the juvenile mudslinging we oft see at Press Time.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

WIKE (Talk & Do)
Akpabio of Rivers state
Fayose of South South.

I agree entirely with u....I love men of smart & quick leadership decisions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Abagworo(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

90% of all roads in Port Harcourt were done by Amaechi. Nwike cannot do half in 20 years at the current oil price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.