Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. (45568 Views)

Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State / Operation Zero Potholes Working In Anambra State / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2015
fx45:

These dummies seem to have forgotten the thousands(including innocent youth corpers) that Buhari murdered after losing elections in 2011.
#WeWillNeverForget
they all got amnesia bro...

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I can't say. Indeed, she's been MIA! Lemme send her a mail.
Okay Boss.... Tell her Severus Snape sends his greetings. cool
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
my brother..tubara??...you can testify to the fact that JB is just one efficient company...when they started work on the east west road we all saw how fast they were not until setraco took over..till this moment I am angry why JB was kicked out of that project... angry....

Everyone knows JB is quality. Their exit is largely responsible for the poor work on that road....They always keep to project schedule. ...

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay Boss.... Tell her Severus Snape sends his greetings. cool

Hahaha. You're missing her?

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Everyone knows JB is quality. Their exit is largely responsible for the poor work on that road....They always keep to project schedule. ...
gbam....how you dey jare??...
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by M4gunners: 8:43pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?
Maybe you are the one that wasted them for him. For you to be able to get those number, i smell something.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
gbam....how you dey jare??...

I'm cool Bro. How are you doing Bro?
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. You're missing her?
Kind of...but not really. We're like cat and dog.
I said some foul words to her, And since then, I've not seen her brake light, maybe i was the cause of the deactivation but I hope I am not.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Kind of...but not really. We're like cat and dog.
I said some foul words to her, And since then, I've not seen her brake light, maybe i was the cause of the deactivation but I hope I wasn't.

She doesn't sound like someone who can easily capitulate due to some disagreement or difference in opinion. She appears very steel to me....

Next time, tone down your words ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
am 17, go and die. Your entire generations are no match for me politically.

South West.

don't insult someone that can take ur as$s of the street. If u have sense, u will know that is dangerous to expose ur pics on this platform with such bad mouth.
Ordinary 20,000 naira can send you to early grave and ur mother will loss.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

She doesn't sound like someone who can easily capitulate due to some disagreement or difference in opinion. She appears very steel to me....

Next time, tone down your words ooooo
I'll try to... Thanks
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'll try to... Thanks

That will be fine.....Sent a message to her already. ...
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm cool Bro. How are you doing Bro?
I dey manage oo..tryin to accept the fact that Gej is back home with nothing to show... sad
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

That will be fine.....Sent a message to her already. ...
Awww!... That's nice of you, And please encourage her to come back.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

don't insult someone that can take ur as$s of the street. If u have sense, u will know that is dangerous to expose ur pics on this platform with such bad mouth.
Ordinary 20,000 naira can send me(PDPwayoo) to early grave and my mother will also die.
fixed.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Elxandre(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
fx45:

So uploading his pictures is an invitation to tea for U guys Niggah stay off his nyansh.... He says he's not game!
Another gay coming out of the closet!
Reverse psychology!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
I dey manage oo..tryin to accept the fact that Gej is back home with nothing to show... sad

Let it slide Bro. ....

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Gentlemedi(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
celebrate a new dawn and stop typing mumbo jumbo like a lil boy fighting to suck his mother brea.st
nice one

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Awww!... That's nice of you, And please encourage her to come back.

I'll try my best. I hope she replies my mail!

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by walozanga(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2015
ayowonder:
na so dem dey first do na

U no like good thing abi?
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:
Psychiatric Road
Liar! Psychiatric what? Who did it and when? Or should I disgrace you with pictures first thing tomorrow morning?

3 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

I'll try my best. I hope she replies my mail!
Me too. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

Let it slide Bro. ....
I willl....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
I willl....

We don't stop learning! !!! Let it go!!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Chigold101(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?
see you oh...

Dont get high bp for another man issue...

It should sunk into ur gaulible mind the mr peterside has lost this election and that is final.

If you how many of you that planned the killing of those people,just tell that God is watching and will expose you and ur fellow killers...

U better go to the nearest night club. Maybe you will get a good lay TDB.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
lovemoi2:

You get a nice compliment and you call the person gay...

Maybe you are secretely gay undecided undecided undecided
Women are cool with such compliments even if from other women. Guys aren't.... Unless they're gay. That's a fact. He wouldn't have reacted if it was a woman that paid the compliment.

Now let's get back to the topic
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by doctokwus: 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

No wonder. I think is time to leave NL. Example of kids we interact with everyday on NL. Tell me what a boy of 15 know about politics?
Guy when I saw his pics,I was ashamed for myself.So these are d kids one has been trying to argue issues with.So degrading.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Deltagiant: 9:09pm On May 29, 2015
Obiagelli:

You expose plots to help avert them. COMMON SENSE 101
Just as you can easily embark on thrump-up allegations to obstruct progress. CHEAP SHOT 101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:

Infact all the major roads in Port Harcourt were done by Amaechi with the exception of Aba Road and East-West Road.

Iwofe Road, Rumuokwurusi-Igwuruta Road, Psychiatric Road, Slaughter/Woji Road and few others are at various stages of completion. This is with exception to several minor roads and streets.

I was expecting to see newly built roads on your list.
By the way majority of those roads you listed are already fading away.

What about the so many abandoned road projects such as Eagle Island – IIaobuchi link road, Egbelu/Ogbogoro road,
Rumuolumeni road, Andoni-Opobo/Nkoro unity road amongst others.

Thank God for WIKE & Julius Berger, Our roads will be better again.

#WikeWillWork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Chigold101(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
No planning...... No taking of stocks, na wa o. Congratulations to him.
what was transition committee set up for?
Do you think JB just take contract that is not well agreed on?

Na wa oh

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by olayinkaj2(m): 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
Atleast all elected governors know that no more jollofing, you must work or else no story as we now have a new president, you leave your work and azontoing here and there you are in for it, accountability is what we want, the era of people collecting money and do nothing is been retired into the trash can. So, you must work whether by hook or by crook.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2015
doctokwus:

Guy when I saw his pics,I was ashamed for myself.So these are d kids one has been trying to argue issues with.So degrading.
Yeah.... That's the reality of our time bro. Just like 90% of the ones shouting 'Sai Buhari' all over the place and posting pictures of Buhari's daughter and son everywhere. I wonder why you didnt notice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.