Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. (45569 Views)

Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State / Operation Zero Potholes Working In Anambra State / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by TheOnly1: 9:17pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=OboloMAN post=34219376]

Yes , Amaechi left port Harcourt roads in a big mess, especially borokiri
And its a gr8 joy to see Julius Berger back to Port Harcourt. Finally freedom for Rivers people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by phantom(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2015
chinchum:
Yes, he wants to score cheap points, but the problem is he doesnt have it, . and shameful he has a domineering attituude and very forceful personality that will rarely make him to listen to others , that is a dangerous combo. I don't see much coming from him in 4 years. Anyone who starts with using JB to fix potholes has issues, and i dont feel the people surrounding him are all unintelligent not o have told him the folly in that, i guess they have , or maybe they are all psycophants who simply tell him all the time "all hail Wike"
bullseye!!!! its just initial gra gra... grin grin grin grin grin give people the impression you are working when you are actually doing nothing.

Julius berger to cover potholes?? i laugh in german and of course nigerians are to dumb to see the comedy in this... grin grin

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by thexzy(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

Ya, Julius Berger is always a reference point when it comes to road construction and Akwa Ibom roads speaks for JB.

Good things Coming to rivers state.

#WikeWillWork
www(WikeWillWork).....LOL
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by chinchum(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
Oga operation zero potholes doesn't mean fixing only potholes but it simply means building a good road network without hitches. Did you do literature at all? that's figure of speech.
It is a hyperbolical representation of word.

see wetin him talk for quote na.

Governor Wike said all the potholes in the state capital
will be addressed for free flow of traffic to improve the
productivity of the people.

Or was any specific road awarded to julius berger that you know of?'

He has for now commission them to be fixing potholes for now, something that should be done by ministry o works or at worst local based company in the state
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by luvmijeje(f): 9:35pm On May 29, 2015
Chigold101:
what was transition committee set up for?
Do you think JB just take contract that is not well agreed on?

Na wa oh

I thought Ameachi refused to handover. If you fail to plan..... Abeg finish am.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by lovemoi2(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
fx45:

Women are cool with such compliments even if from other women. Guys aren't.... Unless they're gay. That's a fact. He wouldn't have reacted if it was a woman that paid the compliment.

Now let's get back to the topic

And what is wrong with a man telling another man he looks good

Only homophobics react that way to a simple compliment... and most homophobics are ussually gay inside.

Very sensitive that they cant stand another man's compliment.

Yeah back to topic!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Pavarottii(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?
Please shut up if u don't know anything! Am in rivers here, do u know how many people ameachi killed, do u know they found ammunations in his car on his way to abonima. We in rivers know the truth and the card they are trying to play here. Wike can't be kicked out. Cos PDP has a lotta evidence against ameachi, they are just waiting for him, to pull the first trigger, then they will let the cat out of the bags. Do u know how many press members were attacked by ameachi's boys..." They told one the press members, "shei na Wike send u abi" and he was badly beaten with sticks. So don't say what u don't know.

4 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by DanielGb(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2015
One thing i like about competition is that it favours the consumers. Rivers state go enjoy transformation.

5 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Hman12(m): 9:45pm On May 29, 2015
I sit down de look how drama btw wike n his god mother go be as in ex first lady dat I know like to control her hubby n she like power, wike wife go gree?

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Rotimi47: 9:53pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where are the snipers Jonathan trained?....

*****How many people has he killed from his 1000 man death-list?....

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

*****Has Jonathan handed over to the military as you claimed?...

Quenching another man's candle will not make your own shine any brighter

Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !
Jonathan killer squad couldn't do anything has their secret had been revealed! If they still went ahead, then there would have been a reprisal which would have lead to a civil war which Jonathan and his supporters would have terribly lost.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by chiscodedon(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2015
hit like if u fink this man has no plans for Rivers state...another clueless person coming up as gov...

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
chiscodedon:
hit like if u fink this man has no plans for Rivers state...another clueless person coming up as gov...

How to identify a sore loser ?
They come up with comments like this ,
Lick your wounds or remain in abuja with amaechi.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 29, 2015
Lemon12:
somebody should ask the man from Ota... The shameless old man that slept with his son's wife these questions.

*****Where is the interim Government you said Jonathan wanted to handover to?....

Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in.. !
You are just a disgrace to your family, try and go through that drivel you post on the wall. If your family did not regret having you then its unfortunate.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by chrisdera: 10:21pm On May 29, 2015
m

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nosaghae(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
gay alert! I cover my nyash with the blood of jesus! Stay away I beg you.
u got me laughing and rolling on my bed. No forget to also surround the yansh wit holy ghost fire
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by HopeAtHand: 10:48pm On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:

90% of all roads in Port Harcourt were done by Amaechi. Nwike cannot do half in 20 years at the current oil price.

You should atleast spell his name correctly.

Mr. Abagworo, have some respect for other peoples sensibilities..do not attempt to prove anything.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Bluepamex: 10:53pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

Yes , Amaechi left port Harcourt roads in a big mess ,
Thanks to Wike for bringing Julius Berger back to Port Harcourt.
Now our roads can look like those in Akwa Ibom.
God bless u wike for bringing Julius Berger to ph

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 29, 2015
SS/SE can never move forward because they play politics of hate. When the oga on top was fighting Amaechi for no reason which led to him defect to APC, They forgot how he fought for GEJ in 2011, now is the bad egg. Because he never got bad intention for Rivers people he will definitely move higher and higher.

Let us see how WIKE will work with the opposition, when his godmother will be waiting to pay homage.

Rivers people are not doing Amaechi, they are doing their self because Amaechi interest now is federal, GEJ lost, they vent their anger on Amaechi as if they are voting for him, that is the politics of hate. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by komek(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?

Goat. U r just a sadist. This is a new dawn in our political history. U better be objective in ur reasoning and stop thinking with ur asshole

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by marchlady150: 11:24pm On May 29, 2015
wiked wike want people to hail him that he has started working. Even a six years old boy if sworn in today in rivers state to be d governor, will exactly do what he just did. By the way, it was him and his abuja connections that disorganised ameachi,s government. He just reopened what he nd his abuja connections forced ameachi to do. Inorder to save his office.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by UfuosLaLa: 12:01am On May 30, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
Am waiting for haters(apc). Niger delta I wish you pple well.
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by landinfo: 2:59am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 5:37am On May 30, 2015
ayowonder:
na so dem dey first do na

This one shall be permanent
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by nobeku: 6:56am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

there is a special way for you to commit suicide..Constriction by Python Snake..BIG FOOL..Your Jonathan was there for 5years plus yet you had no light..Its in 3hrs you expect GMB to give you light...Mandrill!!!!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by poseidon12: 8:29am On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:

Wow! You have started counting already. Seriously, it would be interesting if Obj could address those questions you put across. People just open their mouths and make wild allegations they have no proof of.
I wish the new president success though.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by 400billionman: 8:34am On May 30, 2015
OboloMAN:

Yes , Amaechi left port Harcourt roads in a big mess ,
Thanks to Wike for bringing Julius Berger back to Port Harcourt.
Now our roads can look like those in Akwa Ibom.

Gbam.

It is either Julius berger or it is not .
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by poseidon12: 8:40am On May 30, 2015
marchlady150:
wiked wike want people to hail him that he has started working. Even a six years old boy if sworn in today in rivers state to be d governor, will exactly do what he just did. By the way, it was him and his abuja connections that disorganised ameachi,s government. He just reopened what he nd his abuja connections forced ameachi to do. Inorder to save his office.

Please stop making excuses for Amaechi's failure. With all the resources at his disposal in Rivers State, he had no reason to fail.
It looks like Wike has learnt from Amaechi's mistake and does not want to repeat it.
I remember what Dr Chris Ngige went through in the hands of the Uba's and Obasanjo; yet he did great as governor of Anambra State for only 3 years.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by poseidon12: 8:50am On May 30, 2015
uncle005:
SS/SE can never move forward because they play politics of hate. When the oga on top was fighting Amaechi for no reason which led to him defect to APC, They forgot how he fought for GEJ in 2011, now is the bad egg. Because he never got bad intention for Rivers people he will definitely move higher and higher.

Let us see how WIKE will work with the opposition, when his godmother will be waiting to pay homage.

Rivers people are not doing Amaechi, they are doing their self because Amaechi interest now is federal, GEJ lost, they vent their anger on Amaechi as if they are voting for him, that is the politics of hate. Fingers crossed

Well, I don't know of any section of the country that is moving forward right now. Same story everywhere: No light, bad roads, no pipe borne water, high unemployment, insecurity. Not limited to SE/SS.
Question you Amaechi's supporters need to answer is why he failed as governor of Rivers State, with all the resources at his disposal.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
am 17, go and die. Your entire generations are no match for me politically.

South West.

17?

Even my friend below is way younger. If u get what I mean.

By the way..just to let you know...the State Security will be watching your comments and actions against Mr President and his family henceforth. Kindly find time to review the laws on public conduct and felony. I still find it hard to understand who poorly screened you to serve as an INEC adhoc staff....

If I were you, I will be civil henceforth...yes, Nigeria is made up of different views and people rich in Opinions..but you air your views in manners unacceptable to the laws, standards and ethics guiding the rights to freedom of expression.

This warning (not threat) is simply in your best interest.

Enjoy!

Call me on: 081****3247

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by austinesteve(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2015
OboloMAN:

Yes , Amaechi left port Harcourt roads in a big mess , Thanks to Wike for bringing Julius Berger back to Port Harcourt. Now our roads can look like those in Akwa Ibom.

OK cc Aitee1 grin
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Jonesing ji gi aka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.