Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. (45602 Views)

Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State / Operation Zero Potholes Working In Anambra State / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
MadCow1:

Wow!
You can lie sha
And what is the truth ?
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by IYANGBALI: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

No wahala! !! It's our call. ..
don't run to me to sok bweast wen casala burst o
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
treasuremi1:

U r still behaving like a baby boy. U need some growing-up.
pls grab a copy of the book below, u can get it in big shops .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 8:02pm On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:

90% of all roads in Port Harcourt were done by Amaechi. Nwike cannot do half in 20 years at the current oil price.

Pls mention the "90% all roads" Amaechi did ?

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OboloMAN: 8:06pm On May 29, 2015
thexzy:
WoW I love that reference.....Next>>

Ya, Julius Berger is always a reference point when it comes to road construction and Akwa Ibom roads speaks for JB.

Good things Coming to rivers state.

#WikeWillWork

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by luvmijeje(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

No wonder. I think is time to leave NL. Example of kids we interact with everyday on NL. Tell me what a boy of 15 know about politics?

My brother I tire o and what's more worrisome is the hatred emanating from a young chap like him. Can we all see what the so called foolish elderly people are bequeathing to the so called future leaders.

God forbid Nigerians should mistakenly vote this one as a President.

2 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:08pm On May 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
See mumu
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Abagworo(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
OboloMAN:

Pls mention the "90% all roads" Amaechi did ?

1 Ikwerre road

2 Ada George road

3 Stadium road

4 Rumuola road

5 Okporo road

6 Azikiwe roaf

7 Station road

8 Old Aba Road

9 Olu Obasanjo road

10 Elekahia road

11 Rumuobiakani/Oginigba road

12 NTA road

Infact all the major roads in Port Harcourt were done by Amaechi with the exception of Aba Road and East-West Road.

Iwofe Road, Rumuokwurusi-Igwuruta Road, Psychiatric Road, Slaughter/Woji Road and few others are at various stages of completion. This is with exception to several minor roads and streets.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Dollyak(f): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Wike is already working while the other one is still attending dinner and party
wow seems portharcourt might be the lucky one
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
kalindaminda:

No offense but you sound very childish and stupid.
How does he sound childish? Are U also part of the gay community?
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by bakila: 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
chimsimdindu:
CONTINUE THIS WAY AND I LL BE UR FIRST CONVERT. WHEN TRIBUNAL NULLIFIES UR ELECTION, MY VOTE IS SURELY THERE FOR U.
The Tribunal always make some governors elected under seemingly flawed process to work. That way they get easilly get votes after the elections are nullified.
It somehow a win win for the people
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by NDPVF(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
jjy:

Why putting a link that's not existing
[/s]Did i mention your name or moniker when i put the link there?.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by lovemoi2(f): 8:15pm On May 29, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
gay alert! I cover my nyash with the blood of jesus! Stay away I beg you.

You get a nice compliment and you call the person gay...

Maybe you are secretely gay undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2015
lovemoi2:

You get a nice compliment and you call the person gay...

Maybe you are secretely gay undecided undecided undecided
check his profile pica and see the text he sent to me via email. He is a bloody gay. Case close.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by olalat(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
doctokwus:
When did he discuss d modalities and terms of contract with Julius Berger because its certainly a contract and not for free?
Under what budget is he appropriating d funds for this project because d budget has already been passed and all ministries already submitted and got their budgets for various projects approved.
Even at that is there no ministry of works?If JB has to be contracted to fill potholes, what do workers in d ministry do?
At this age and with d new era we have entered,its expected that Nigerians see beyond d foolish things some governors do all in order to hoodwink d gullible.
Wike has started too cheaply and too childishly to know his is a governor illfitted for his office.Thank God the election that brought him will soon be annulled.
why minding those gullible dimwits. The mediocres with dogmatic reasonings. Wike surely is awared that his election has slim chance to stand. He only want to recover his investment even with unappropriated projects. His 3rd criminal act. People truely deserve who rule them.

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2015
Abagworo:

90% of all roads in Port Harcourt were done by Amaechi. Nwike cannot do half in 20 years at the current oil price.

And a great percentage of those roads are in a big mess. .....come to Woji, Elelenwon and their environs.......

With JB, life will be less stressful in PH! !!

4 Likes

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by badmus1346(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2015
Where is Amechi ? Woju o
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by DerrickzB: 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?

Miss.. is it that you hate this man so much.. or you just choose to believe a lie.. or your are not able to see the obvious fact?... Killing of 90 persons?.. What location please.. where?.. how? and why?.. because where I came from, on the day of the election, APC tugs refused to let voting commence.. with gun... so please who is the killer.. Dig for facts please..

1 Like

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2015
Elxandre:

Shut up!
Why did you upload your picture in the first place, attention seeking boy?
So uploading his pictures is an invitation to tea for U guys Niggah stay off his nyansh.... He says he's not game!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Echo50(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2015
We rivers people, we dnt apprc8 / encourage good thing why? Wike is the man that hav been longing to bring the change we seek.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Arsenella007(f): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Will the Re-filling of The Pot Holes Bring Back The Over 90 Lives He Wasted To Become A 6-Month Governor?

Cry me a river
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by crystaliyamu20(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
Loads of cash to be won from sport betting, Get sure winnings on fixed matches, for 100% fixed matches, contact our agent and get subscribed on 2348136171479

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 29, 2015
jazzydee:

The truth is julius berger cannot do all roads and besides they are very expensive though worth it, In Akwa Ibom JB only did major roads ie the dualized roads, flyovers and major bridges. but small projects were handled by small but competent companies like Setraco, Stemco, Raycon, Nigerpet etc. Even some of the dualized roads were done by Gitto, CCECC etc too.

Mr wike good start but don't just use JB alone but use quality construction firms with pedigree and not political contractors that are set up by politicians to dube the state.
Whats more important to the success of operation zero potholes in Akwa Ibom was that the state Govt also had their own monitoring team that was headed by engineering technocrats who made sure that all the contractors stick to specification of the contract. the monitoring team besides being manned by experts also had their own Lab where construction quality were tested and all the companies knew that as soon as they got one road or project done based on specification of the state govt. they will get another construction contract failure mean no more job in the state that's why they all worked hard and delivered on time.
true...you are correct about the major roads...but in all JB is a very serious and efficient company...they meet up there project objectives on time...akpabio is a good one to follow as regards infrastructural development...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
true...you are correct about the major roads...but in all JB is a very serious and efficient company...they meet up there project objectives on time...akpabio is a good one to follow as regards infrastructural development...

FACT! !!!
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by olalat(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2015
reuben79:
4get wike Naa garara he dey do, give him three months him Moral go come down.Naa high service. D fear of tribunal is beginning of wisdom
Oga Ayo, she go chop am .............
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

No wahala! !! It's our call. ..
Hello Mr. Preye...
Do you by any chance know the whereabouts of Saharatuba??.

Seems she deactivated...
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2015
dearpreye:

FACT! !!!
my brother..tubara??...you can testify to the fact that JB is just one efficient company...when they started work on the east west road we all saw how fast they were not until setraco took over..till this moment I am angry why JB was kicked out of that project... angry....
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
seems you dont knw ameachi is also a stunch killer and murderer...stay there and be decieved by that judas...
These dummies seem to have forgotten the thousands(including innocent youth corpers) that Buhari murdered after losing elections in 2011.
#WeWillNeverForget
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 29, 2015
PDPwayoo:

No wonder. I think is time to leave NL. Example of kids we interact with everyday on NL. Tell me what a boy of 15 know about politics?
am 17, go and die. Your entire generations are no match for me politically.

South West.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hello Mr. Preye...
Do you by any chance know the whereabouts of Saharatuba??.

Seems she deactivated...

I can't say. Indeed, she's been MIA! Lemme send her a mail.
Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by fx45(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Lmao! Don't be deceived. The real person behind that ID is a man, and he's not Igbo like he claims, same with Obiagelli
NgeneUkwenu and Obiagelli... Very stvpid and disgusting Yeriba boys masquerading as women. #Shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. by ollyruffy: 8:37pm On May 29, 2015
We are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.