Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] (4905 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by eyizza(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
There are different habits that may hinder a lady from getting married. But here, am not going to talk about “Habits”of a lady but rather about “Kinds” of Ladies, that faces late marriage and most times, No Marriage.

Below are the Four kinds of ladies that faces late marriage and the answers that works :
1. The Perfect Lady : Here, the Perfect Lady do not imply that the Lady herself is perfect. But rather, their expectation of their dream man is too high that they kept being selective on the type of man that they want. Most times, the person they love may not like them, and the person that likes them, may not be their love. Those Perfect Ladies always want»»», A Tall, Rich, Caring& Handsome man and if the lady is spiritual, she will be waiting for “God’s Will”. Any man that misses any of the Four qualities ends up being rejected.
Their Problem : The problem such ladies faces is that they end up loving the “Container” instead of the “Content”.
The Solution : Accommodate a man who posses at least 50% of the qualities you desire, the rest will develop with love.

2. The Beautiful Lady : A beautiful lady is attractive to the eye. They are victims of multiple relationships. Most guys that dates beautiful ladies dates them for fun. The attractiveness of a Lady makes it difficult for her to keep herself for a man. This is because of temptation from men, knocking left, right and centre.
Their Problem : [/b]The problem beautiful ladies faces is that no one really loves them for who they are but likes their beauty period. And men doubts their ability to make a good home. This poses a threat for them to marry cos most men considers a beautiful lady as a flirt.
[b]The Solution :
Have a picture of the kind of man you really want to marry. You are lucky that yua beautiful, because you will get proposals from various kinds of men; so be ready to identify that man whom you like to marry. Be loyal to him. He will be proud to marry you.

3. The Rich-man’s daughter : The rich man’s daughter bask on the euphoria of her father’s wealth. As far as she’s concern, her father is her hero and no man can replace her fathers love and care. She believes that every man that is running after her is after her fathers wealth. So this makes them unattractive to men. Men are naturally proud and will not like to muddle their hard earned reputation on such an insult.
Their Problem : [/b]Most rich men’s daughter marry late or marry the wrong man.
[b]The Solution :
The Humility of a rich man’s daughter is her greatest weapon to attract men. Men will naturally be drawn to you, if you are humble. Your beauty is secondary.

4. The Career Woman : These ladies are hardworking, ambitious and successful in life. They may be feminist. They are the champions of this saying, “What a man can do, a woman can even do it better”. Marriage is not their headache but career.
Their Problem : The problem of career women is time management. They run everything in life like business even relationship. Secondly, they always want to be the Boss in all things and this poses a threat to men. The more masculine a lady behaves, the less attractive she is to a man. No man wants to marry another man.
[b]The Solution : [/b]Every Career woman, cries in her closet. She prays for a man who will love and treat her like a woman. Your cry is over, woman! Simply be submissive atleast to a man. Avoid arguments with him. And be More feminine in your outlook. These are what you need to make a man , marry you.
Hello Ladies!…I believe I have given answers to your pressing needs!

4 Likes

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by falconey(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
nice boobs

If this doesn't hit frontpage I will staple my balls to my nip.ples.

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Slimzjoe(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
I have to agree with you Op
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by sinaj(f): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
The guy above me is a p...lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Number 4

Does it mean i wont get lipsrsealed cry

Op are you saying career women have to quit their job or business in order to get married...

Explain submissive ??
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by lilmax(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Are we talking about most nigerian women?
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by stephenqueen: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
falconey:
nice boobs
Na only wetin ur eye see be that ba
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by stephenqueen: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na that number 4 aunty aina ma cousin belongs to embarassed cry cry
.she will be like what a man can do a woman can do better because she is a prof,she is 40 something now still she no get husband...We are planning to hook up kingtom to her because kingtom too is now late for marriage embarassed embarassed..But am not sure she will marry kingtom because kingtom is just a Msc holder grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Xena01(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Puleash... It's just trash.... It depends on individuality.... You don't expect me to settle for less cos I wanna get married early

Or the beautiful me should pour acid on my body so I can find husband

Or make I burn my baba properties cos of marriage

Or forfeit my career cos I wanna settle down

Piece of poo

3 Likes

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Adaeze003(f): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Do this, do that, be this way, be that way... blah blah blah...

You don't see any girl tryna tell guys shiit like this so do same and keep your advise to yourself... no offense...

Marry early... marry late... no husband... how is it your business?

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by KingTom(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
stephenqueen:
Na that number 4 aunty aina ma cousin belongs to embarassed cry cry
.she will be like what a man can do a woman can do better because she is a prof,she is 40 something now still she no get husband...We are planning to hook up kingtom to her because kingtom too is now late for marriage embarassed embarassed..But am not sure she will marry kingtom because kingtom is just a Msc holder grin cheesy grin
Fooooooooool!!!!!! Do you know the difference between M.sc and [size=30pt]MBBS[/size] undecided undecided undecided Gunnugun oshi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by ilo04(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
u are 100% right especially no 4
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by ilo04(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaeze003:
Do this, do that, be this way, be that way... blah blah blah...

You don't see any girl tryna tell guys shiit like this so do same and keep your advise to yourself... no offense...

Marry early... marry late... no husband... how is it your business?
must u quote then. rubbish
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Adaeze003(f): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
ilo04:

must u quote then. rubbish

Lol, who did I quote? Smh...

The only rubbish here is your post... plus the op's own too... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:
Number 4

Does it mean i wont get lipsrsealed cry

Op are you saying career women have to quit their job or business in order to get married...

Explain submissive ??
I never knew you were a career woman, and I've been searching for people like you all over the world.

Come over here ,cry no more - Lemme send you my acct. number you know what to do. cheesy
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never knew you were a career woman, and I've been searching for people like you all over the world.

Come over here ,cry no more - Lemme send you my acct. number you know what to do. cheesy

Lol. Haba or should give u mine smiley
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol. Haba or should give u mine smiley
No at all, we must defy tradition here and do everything to prove a point that what a man can do a woman can it better over and over and again. wink
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
No at all, we must defy tradition here and do everything to prove a point that what a man can do a woman can it better over and over and again. wink

Lol ok i hear u . smiley
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok i hear u . smiley
Why are women naturally stingy with their own money? angry
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are women naturally stingy with their own money? angry

We not stingy not all but .. No disposable cash right now smiley

Neway have nice day im out
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

We not stingy not all but .. No disposable cash right now smiley
*protesting* wayo wayo wayo...... grin
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by ginawest(f): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
*protesting* wayo wayo wayo...... grin

Lol, tongue
Even bill gates wont honour ur request grin
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol, tongue
Even bill gates wont honour ur request grin
Hiorhiorhior grin

Bill Gates won't bat an eyelid to make it rain tongue
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hiorhiorhior grin

Bill Gates won't bat an eyelid to make it rain tongue

Hehehehe
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehehe

When are you gonna marry Freddy? your boyfriend. cheesy

Yes ! I said it. angry
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
When are you gonna marry Freddy? your boyfriend. cheesy

Yes ! I said it. angry

Whose freddy lol
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Whose freddy lol
Aha! and the denial just started. grin
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! and the denial just started. grin

I dont know who that is tho honest undecided
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by ireneony(f): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

I dont know who that is tho honest undecided
C'mon! who likes honest women? grin

1 Like

Re: Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] by Truckpusher(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
undecided undecided
You eh!

It haf tay when you like bend bend things sha grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. / Facebook Visit: I Am Bigger Than Mark Zuckerberg - Seun Osewa / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.