Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern (747 Views)

Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. / Am Falling Inlove Again But...... / How Easy Is It Falling Inlove With Someone You Once Disliked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by mansearch: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2009
what's wrong falling inlove with a northern. whom you are willing to take as a wife
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Raymond88(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2009
They use caning as a test of manhood. No chick is worth getting my ass flogged like a runaway slave. grin
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
Raymond88:

They use caning as a test of manhood. No chick is worth getting my ass flogged like a runaway slave. grin
Only if you are a rival suitor, i.e a bunch of guys after one girl, just a means of eliminating those who are less persistent, be a man jare grin
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Okijajuju1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2009
ibkaye:

Only if you are a rival suitor, i.e a bunch of guys after one girl, just a means of eliminating those who are less persistent, be a man jare grin

What ever happened to a tug of war, race, wrestling or even my favorite "How much do you have"??

Even if I ever get mind sef stand all the whipping sef, I will never recover becos she would have broken me down physically (bruises and scars), emotionally (I will not feel the same about her after the pain I suffered to get her), spiritually (I will never forgive God).

If guarantee dey sey the babe will come painlessly, and her papa na Alahaji Senator for Abuja, No yawa. I will definitely fall in love with a Northern maiden. And dem dey fine like winch.
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
Okija_juju:

What ever happened to a tug of war, race, wrestling or even my favorite "How much do you have"??

Even if I ever get mind sef stand all the whipping sef, I will never recover becos she would have broken me down physically (bruises and scars), emotionally (I will not feel the same about her after the pain I suffered to get her), spiritually (I will never forgive God).

If guarantee dey sey the babe will come painlessly, and her papa na Alahaji Senator for Abuja, No yawa. I will definitely fall in love with a Northern maiden. And dem dey fine like winch.
I thought everybody liked a bit of caning tongue
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Treetop20(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2009
they flog the suitors? shocked shocked
i prefer not to get whipped cheesy
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2009
Treetop20:

they flog the suitors? shocked shocked
i prefer not to get whipped cheesy

Don't worry, it isn't a common thing grin
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Treetop20(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2009
ibkaye:

Don't worry, it isn't a common thing grin
it better not be cheesy
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2009
Treetop20:

it better not be cheesy
Or is it? cool
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Czarskit(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2009
Flogged 4 Love. . . That sounds interesting. . .
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Raymond88(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2009
Czarskit:

Flogged 4 Love. . . That sounds interesting. . .
That's where fetish came from i guess. tongue
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2009
ibkaye:

I thought everybody liked a bit of caning tongue

100 strokes of a 6 tail horsewihp by uneducated, able-bodied men is not "a bit" O!

Even if the girl sef na "Agbani Derego".

The only caning I permit is during BSM sex. wink
Re: What's Wrong Falling Inlove With A Northern by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2009
They cane for real?
Maybe in the old days

The only caning I permit is during BSM sex
shocked shocked shocked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

what do we do to men like chris / Let The House Hear From You / Can You Marry A Blind Man Or A Blind Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.