Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. (2205 Views)

Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Of Friends Without Falling Inlove? / Very Hot: I Am A Wh0re - A Uniport Student Confesses / Omg!!! Teenager Set To Marry Her Dad After Falling Inlove & Losing Her V!rginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Met this gurl by 9pm collected her contact and never gave mine, before i already got home she called claiming she got my contact frm the guy i was with whch he confirmed. We talked before i knew it i asked her to come over to my side and she did. Chamm!!_ jst like 9ja movie acted same day, on bed she began asking me if am dating i denied (never knew her intentions though). I didn't perform wella toh cos I never expected free kitten that nyt i wud've arranged usual herbals. Later i told my frnd abt her, he tapped the contact frm phone before that same week runned out this particular gurl gave him too. Ever since i f'ed her she keeps disturbing telling thrash like she loves me reason why she agreed to sleep with me, she calls me like 30x a day and i keep ignoring. Am jst wondering why i will ever fall inlove with a wh0re. call me a player am cool with it buh niqqars knw i haven't done anyfn wrnq.
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Phizzlephizz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
First ur subject title is confusing, second you are confused, third am sure u slept wit a guy, fourth all lies. #okbye
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Phizzlephizz:
First ur subject title is confusing, second you are confused, third am sure u slept wit a guy, fourth all lies. #okbye
__ obviously u're still a kid if not u shud've knwn by now that they're bitch*s ready to take 3H for a nyt... I wonder why i shud lie over digested meal
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Phizzlephizz:
__ obviously u're still a kid if not u shud've knwn by now that they're bitch*s ready to take 3H for a nyt... I wonder why i shud lie over digested meal
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by sweettease(f): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
manee2:
call me a player am cool with it buh niqqars knw i haven't done anyfn wrnq.
What's this You still type like this and you are calling someone else a kid? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by banyo34(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2015
manee2:
Met this gurl by 9pm collected her contact and never gave mine, before i already got home she called claiming she got my contact frm the guy i was with whch he confirmed. We talked before i knew it i asked her to come over to my side and she did. Chamm!!_ jst like 9ja movie acted same day, on bed she began asking me if am dating i denied (never knew her intentions though). I didn't perform wella toh cos I never expected free kitten that nyt i wud've arranged usual herbals. Later i told my frnd abt her, he tapped the contact frm phone before that same week runned out this particular gurl gave him too. Ever since i f'ed her she keeps disturbing telling thrash like she loves me reason why she agreed to sleep with me, she calls me like 30x a day and i keep ignoring. Am jst wondering why i will ever fall inlove with a wh0re. call me a player am cool with it buh niqqars knw i haven't done anyfn wrnq.
ok she's a LovePeddler.then who r u?after sleeping with a her?
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by illustrious(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2015
She sef, she be human being o..
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:50am On Jul 01, 2015
All I can see are just lies.
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Mannylex(m): 12:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Disjointed post... But if am to comment based on the title, fall in love at your own peril... Not only cos she is a wh0re and you know but cos they are very aggressive, if she catches you with another lady, she can easily break a bottle on your head cheesy ... A wh0re is a wh0re bro... As Drake said " I thought I found the girl of my dream at a strip club, FÛCK It I was wrong No "
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2015
sweettease:

What's this You still type like this and you are calling someone else a kid? undecided
.. Snubbed with Egyptian swagg
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2015
banyo34:
ok she's a LovePeddler.then who r u?after sleeping with a her?
.. grin
banyo34:
.. A player.. Sanchez precisely
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:
Disjointed post... But if am to comment based on the title, fall in love at your own peril... Not only cos she is a wh0re and you know but cos they are very aggressive, if she catches you with another lady, she can easily break a bottle on your head cheesy ... A wh0re is a wh0re bro... As Drake said " I thought I found the girl of my dream at a strip club, FÛCK It I was wrong No "
_ if i hear
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2015
manee2:

See as una dey spoil things for other guys shey
Instead of you to eat what was set b4 U with gratitude
you are here complaining
If she didnt give U punana or was forming you will be here still complaining
Do you know how many girls that with this post, you have convinced not to give up punana easily?

2 Likes

Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Thats the problem with U guys

Dont know the difference btw chop clean mouth
and what you should keep
Why would you fall in love with a stripper
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Mannylex(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Thats the problem with U guys

Dont know the difference btw chop clean mouth
and what you should keep
Why would you fall in love with a stripper

Read my post again, I didn't , Drake did. undecided
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Dygeasy(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2015
What exactly is the problem here? Are you tired of fucking the said girl?
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
sweettease:

. Lst I checked maturity was by reasoning not the way u type. KID
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
What exactly is the problem here? Are you tired of fucking the said girl?
.. Actually am done with her, jst wondering why she's preaching love. How shud i go abt it?
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by IamLEGEND1: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
you got her contacts, slept with her and now you are complaining about her. calling her a wh0re coz she slept with ur friend.
So how does this correlate with the topic of the thread?

Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by sweettease(f): 6:43am On Jul 02, 2015
manee2:
. Lst I checked maturity was by reasoning not the way u type. KID
so you don't reason what you type undecided explains a lot
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2015
sweettease:
so you don't reason what you type undecided explains a lot
_ oh! Tz a babe No wonder. She's probably displaying anger over wot her fellow girl did. ur kid is cute shaa lipsrsealed
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by SleekyPosh(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

See as una dey spoil things for other guys shey
Instead of you to eat what was set b4 U with gratitude
you are here complaining
If she didnt give U punana or was forming you will be here still complaining
Do you know how many girls that with this post, you have convinced not to give up punana easily?

LmFaO!![/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Bibidear(f): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Y dnt u tell her u dnt love her instead of u allowing her waste her tym on u
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:
Y dnt u tell her u dnt love her instead of u allowing her waste her tym on u
_ mehn! That nids alot of guts. Moreover, am not gud in hurting hearts
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Bibidear(f): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2015
manee2:
_ mehn! That nids alot of guts. Moreover, am not gud in hurting hearts
so u want to continue playing her.dats unfair,u shud know
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by manee2(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Bibidear:

so u want to continue playing her.dats unfair,u shud know
_ by that she ought to knw am not interested
Re: Falling Inlove With A Wh0re. by Bibidear(f): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2015
manee2:
_ by that she ought to knw am not interested
aii then

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Kisses And Know How To Apply Them / Check Out Our Jidenna's Stunning Girlfriend...he Brought Her To The Red Carpet / Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.