Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola (49851 Views)

June 12 And MKO Abiola (Photos) / Photo Of Fidel Castro And MKO Abiola / Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by TheAdvocate(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2015
CountDracula:
Smthng tells me one of dem wil join MKO soon

But yu know its only Tinubu that is alive amongst the three. Wen do yu intend to kill him?
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Mattkent:

D way I was brought up...I learnt its not right to curse dead pple....whether they were good or bad when they were alive.
OK then.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by LaudGuy: 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Tinubu don Tey for this game. "The only overnight success in life is an overnight sleep"

Meanwhile:
*A sizzling Hot Mixtape will be dropping on Nairaland on 31-12-15* A Music Masterpiece. More info with time. Save the date.

You won't have to wait for this mixtape like the other dude's non existent album.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2015
Am proud to be a Yoruba man. In terms of religion in Nigeria Yorubas are highly respected, in politics we are strategisers e.g Fashola, Tinubu, Akande etc in economic environment Yoruba land is the best e.g Lagos etc. God I will forever honour you for creating me to be a Yoruba man. Isaiah 8 vs 10. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Kingkamal(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
otingy:
May he continue to rot in hell! he deserve no peace for the pains he caused Nigeria. No peace for the wicked.
Are you a saint? You how many people did you cheat in your life? If they begin to say you will rot in hell how would you feel mehn it's always good to forgive and forget.. infact abacha is one of the best leader we ever heard if you don't know... may God forgive us amin
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Omotayor123(f): 12:26pm On May 31, 2015
CountDracula:
Two gone already na. Na only one remain.

MKO & Abacha already Dead.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 31, 2015
Omo see Tinubu head like Ohafia-Asaga Masquerade grin grin

General Sanni Abacha dey waka like a man wey don chop plenty Abasha, Ugba, fried-fish with plenty kanda....lol tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Bigshiko(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2015
keyzid:
That means your dad was also a politician or part of the stupendously rich Nigerians holding Nigeria slave. Abacha never took his tyranny unto an average citizen. Just his political counter part. And I can tell you, He's one of the best Nigerian leaders so far. His dictatorship apart. Pls, get to know about people before judging them.
ure a fool..Mr knw all,,defending a man man whose death was. Celebrated lyk Christmas day,,j don't blame u sha , sun for north don affect ur brain

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by angelo82: 12:33pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe you are the one joining MKO soon.........Seriously you might be predicting your own death..............Seek God and avert the looming danger on yourself.........

CountDracula:

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by sanc2s(f): 12:35pm On May 31, 2015
Chubhie:
Tinubu is a master in this game. A strategist and a good Manager of Men. I wonder the school of thought he subscribes to.
master of d game yyet everyone he's following hav all become presidents, yet he's following. Even goodluck jonathan from nowhere became president, tinubu is still following. Mtchewwwww
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 31, 2015
Kingkamal:

Are you a saint? You how many people did you cheat in your life? If they begin to say you will rot in hell how would you feel mehn it's always good to forgive and forget.. infact abacha is one of the best leader we ever heard if you don't know... may God forgive us amin
no peace for the wicked...whether here or in the afterlife. deal with that.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by sonofspada(m): 12:46pm On May 31, 2015
We've seen these pix before ni
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by mployer(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2015
Jagaban!!

You whined and dined with the devil, now you want us to believe you are a saint grin
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by emekan: 12:57pm On May 31, 2015
That insignia on Tinubu's cap has always been there. The man behind MKO on the extreme right bears an uncanny resemblance to Femi Adeshina. Who knows that may be him.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by wasak(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
May Allah forgive Abacha for his sins and may his soul always rest in peace.
So Abiola should not be forgiven?? Y is ur prayer selective?? Because of he's not hausa?? I'm disappointed I should say
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Generalkorex(m): 1:09pm On May 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by kollinpowel(m): 1:12pm On May 31, 2015
CountDracula:
wish on to their father what u want them to wish to ur father
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by davidpokopikin(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2015
lmao
DeBret:
lolz.... see tinubu head like abuja yam
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by philosopherking(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2015
Later dem go say na we be leaders of tumoro.........I hear!
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by fasbat(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2015
DeBret:
lolz.... see tinubu head like abuja yam
Asiwaju Tinubu have been wearing ds 8 or chain cap for quite some time and one can see d fruits of Tinubu's hard work, dedication and political sagacity. Now,Tinubu is reaping d fruits of his labour...

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by lebienconnu: 1:40pm On May 31, 2015
woodcook:
See Abiola face, Yoruba people ugly sha. May his soul and that of Abacha find peace.

Eh yaa. You missed your drugs again.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by DeBret(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2015
fasbat:
Asiwaju Tinubu's cap have been wearing ds 8 or chain cap for quite some time and one can see d fruits of Tinubu's hard work, dedication and political sagacity. Now,Tinubu is reaping d fruits of his labour...
Law of Karma
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Only God knows whose times were harder between Jonathan and Abacha
Poverty was 69% during Abacha and 71% during Jonathan's time.
Anyway as for Abacha and MKO, I wish them Paradise.RIP

your stupidity know no bounds as it stinks to the high heavens.. Jezz
Do you even have a brain?.... From what statistical analysis did u come up with the conclusion?
You're just one cow that's deprived of chewing grasses!..... More likes for ur stupeeedity!
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by indeed123: 1:54pm On May 31, 2015
woodcook:
See Abiola face, Yoruba people ugly sha. May his soul and that of Abacha find peace.

If this comments makes you feel good about your self so be it. But remember lagoon is always an option.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2015
ChiSun27:
Tinubu has really been in the political scene longer than I thought....he deserves the progress he is making right now....it is just his turn and time.

Goodluck suppose be Tinubu boy self judging from this picture.
This last concluded election have really brought kids into political discourse..... Imagine what you just spewed!.... I guess its thiz year you've started hearing of TINUBU...
And again.... Politics isn't just about how long you've been in the game.... Politics in Nigeria is all about embezzlement and looting... Same thing that has brought Buhari into the presidency!.... Change my long deeeck!
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Lovechyld101(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2015
Na wha oo0h who ever thought tinubu a nobody at the time, who was only opportune to be capture on photo behind political big wigs at the then time could become one of the strongest historical political figure in nigeria today we are just pawn like a chess game in the hand of the creator
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by ayampissed: 2:00pm On May 31, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
May Allah forgive Abacha for his sins and may his soul always rest in peace.

The picture also has Abiola who is also a muslim.

@AbuuUsamah what do you say?
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
Abacha the monster...
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by ayoromer: 2:28pm On May 31, 2015
evil team two don go hell tinubu go soon go too wicked tinubu.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by jared007: 2:34pm On May 31, 2015
Abiola and Tinubu were drug barons. General Sani Abacha! ...a man who was misunderstood.
Re: Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
Bigshiko:
ure a fool..Mr knw all,,defending a man man whose death was. Celebrated lyk Christmas day,,j don't blame u sha , sun for north don affect ur brain
I don't trade words with riffraff's like you. Idiota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Reacts To Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors Chief / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.