Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him (629 Views)

She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him by Ugojames(m): 12:01am On May 30, 2015
So my friend was dating this girl for a while and she was a virgin, as it turns out he didn't sleep with her till they broke up. Now get this this friend of mine gets a call from his ex where she tell him that her current boyfriend would call him to verify that he left her as a virgin, what should he do?

Re: His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him by 1N9a: 12:03am On May 30, 2015
Question for the gods....
Re: His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him by sinaj(f): 12:05am On May 30, 2015
will have to consult Ogun
Re: His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him by Nobody: 12:08am On May 30, 2015
I dnt gerrit
Re: His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On May 30, 2015
She prolly lied to your friend she's a virgin and she's lied to the present boyfriend who she may have told to confirm from her ex (your friend). She's a love peddler and she's as deep as river Nile. Virgin ko virginity ni.
Re: His Ex Asked Her Bf To Call Him by loomer: 4:03am On May 30, 2015
For ur mind u don explain something to us

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers / Looking 4real,sweet,delicious Love!!!! / Am Still Inlove With Him,,i Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.