Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers (628 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by jahstech: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please guys, now I really need help from mature minded Nigerialanders, over and over again we have been hearing of lecturers who prefer to mark the scripts between our girls legs instead of the ones provided by the school. Now am starring this situation in the face.
My elder bro's Fiance is in one of these tertiary institutions in delta state, recently they wrote their exams and the poor girl came crying back that she was given a CO she didn't deserve, the reason been that she has refused to sleep with the said lecturer who failed her. Just this evening I heard my bro talking with her and there is another male lecturer requesting for the same thing.
Please my People is there any way she can get over this issues without are quiting her schooling?
Matured minds please
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by jamex93(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
set em up

thats d way out

1 Like

Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by Ragner(m): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Its almost impossible to do anything
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
jahstech:
Please guys, now I really need help from mature minded Nigerialanders, over and over again we have been hearing of lecturers who prefer to mark the scripts between our girls legs instead of the ones provided by the school. Now am starring this situation in the face.
My elder bro's Fiance is in one of these tertiary institutions in delta state, recently they wrote their exams and the poor girl came crying back that she was given a CO she didn't deserve, the reason been that she has refused to sleep with the said lecturer who failed her. Just this evening I heard my bro talking with her and there is another male lecturer requesting for the same thing.
Please my People is there any way she can get over this issues without are quiting her schooling?
Matured minds please
Cc lalasticlala

Why don't you suck him in her place?Sounds like a fair deal.
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by sinaj(f): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
It depends on your bro's fiance personality.

She might have done something dat made the lecturer to spot her out in a dept. of 100 persons
It could be the way she carry herself or the way she dress sad

If she was really given a CO she doesn't deserve, she should apply for a re- mark of script or demand to see her scripts angry

If the lecturer is rily making advances at her, she should provide evidence by recording their conversation or anything.
You should not Conclude yet sad

1 Like

Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Set him up.
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by Ragner(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
sinaj:
b

B for ball,boobs or basket?
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by sinaj(f): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ragner:

B for ball,boobs or basket?
for blow... wink
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by Mznaett: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
I strongly believe in one thing which is this:

98% of these lecturers will surely go 2hell.

Worst enough they behave like mini~god gush i detest them

just tell d babe 2pray cuz there's nothing she can do since d rector is likely 2b one of them
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by skyfullofstars(f): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2015
Wow, thats unacceptable. She should make a formal complaint to the authorities, seriously.
Re: Help!! Opinions Needed. Best Way To Handle Promiscuous Lecturers by SmokingGunZ(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2015
I agree with sinaj, what made him spot her out of a large dept, i'm sure she aint the only pretty girl there.

I think she dresses provocatively, or maybe she got large boobs cool or large bùttocks or both smiley.

She should set him up, arrange with someone, get it on camera, he'll be disgraced out of the uni.

Cc cutehector

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please / Looking 4real,sweet,delicious Love!!!! / He Proposed To His Girlfriend On Another Persons Birthday. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.