Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military (2380 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by onila(f): 1:59am On May 30, 2015
after watching the ceremony

i just fell inlove love their swag

but someone just told me, military men in Nigeria are not that influential, powerful or big anymore

because we are now a democratic nation undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by bewla(m): 2:37am On May 30, 2015
Them boku for sambisa u no go miss your way at all

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Cutehector(m): 3:06am On May 30, 2015
That is why u need to say yes wen an engineer asks u out

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by onila(f): 3:10am On May 30, 2015
bewla:
Them boku for sambisa u no go miss your way at all
top men dont fight

they are in the office
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 3:15am On May 30, 2015
Am in the military! Come nd marry me
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by bewla(m): 4:31am On May 30, 2015
onila:
top men dont fight
they are in the office
office move to maiduguri soon
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by agarawu23(m): 4:40am On May 30, 2015
another crap from onila embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Truckpusher(m): 4:43am On May 30, 2015
onila:
top men dont fight

they are in the office
They don't become top men overnight ,they usually start from somewhere and it might just be during your honeymoon when duty comes calling harder than ever and all soldiers must obey the last order because an order is an order. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 5:59am On May 30, 2015
Cutehector:
That is why u need to say yes wen an engineer asks u out

Yes! wink
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by youngberry001(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2015
onila:

but someone just told me, military men in Nigeria are not that influential, powerful or big anymore

ahbeg come marry my boss na he's so wealthy""
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 6:24am On May 30, 2015
@OP then what do u want me to do or say?
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 6:46am On May 30, 2015
Stvpid thread.
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by yorubaboiy: 7:01am On May 30, 2015
onila:

dey are bribed.....so dat dey wont plan coup again......who tell u say dem no dey powerful and influential
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 7:04am On May 30, 2015
skylowlow!

rogerdat
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On May 30, 2015
HStar89:

Yes! wink
just feel like buyn u a drink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by ednut1(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2015
seems you did nt take ur drugs ydae, by d way troll. u neva graduate yet fake a$$
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by DEIFIED(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2015
Mtewwww, you will eventually marry everything you can think of one.
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 10:14am On May 30, 2015
onila:

I understand. That was how I used to trip for their uniformed swag before but your opinion will change if you get close to them.
Everything about them is command, force, order, obey before question. That's the treatment and training they get so it becomes who they are.
Unless you have a strong personality he will frustrate you.
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by japhmanuel: 12:17pm On May 30, 2015
I can give you a bus ticket to sambisa, there you'll find soldiers, then choose anyone of your choice.
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 30, 2015
fellis:

I understand. That was how I used to trip for their uniformed swag before but your opinion will change if you get close to them.
Everything about them is command, force, order, obey before question. That's the treatment and training they get so it becomes who they are.
Unless you have a strong personality he will frustrate you.

It depends on the man, really.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by free2ryhme: 6:12pm On May 30, 2015
onila:

Sambisa forest dey there military men full there even boko terrorist
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by MzzTega(f): 6:37pm On May 30, 2015
undecided After watching the ceremony you fell inlove with them.

After you watch Chris Brown perform on stage you will just fall inlove with musicians.

After you watch Messi and Ronaldo do their thing,you will just fall inlove with them.

After you watch Boko guys perform in Maiduguri,you will just fall inlove with them.

After you watch how a cobbler do his thing,you will just fall inlove with them.

Your love is cheap oo.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by faith551(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2015
Top men in the military? When one of them guards me. In the future tho grin But no matter how powerful u think they are, money still rock
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by wiringdpt(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2015
If this make fp I'm deactivating my account.
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by missKiffy(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2015
Good luck on that
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by onila(f): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2015
japhmanuel:
I can give you a bus ticket to sambisa, there you'll find soldiers, then choose anyone of your choice.
I said, I want the ones in the office

the ogaz
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by onila(f): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
They don't become top men overnight ,they usually start from somewhere and it might just be during your honeymoon when duty comes calling harder than ever and all soldiers must obey the last order because an order is an order. tongue

I want the ones
that have passed that stage tongue

me never marrying a war front soldier
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by MizTyna(f): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
I want to marry one too oh,lemme know when you see,maybe he'll introduce me to his colleagues
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by LaurelP(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2015
Dis gal is a chronic attention-seeker
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Enegod(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2015
MzzTega:
undecided After watching the ceremony you fell inlove with them.

After you watch Chris Brown perform on stage you will just fall inlove with musicians.

After you watch Messi and Ronaldo do their thing,you will just fall inlove with them.

After you watch Boko guys perform in Maiduguri,you will just fall inlove with them.

After you watch how a cobbler do his thing,you will just fall inlove with them.

Your love is cheap oo.

Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by kliq(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
onila:
I said, I want the ones in the office

the ogaz Sugar Daddies

Fixed smiley
Re: I Want To Marry A Top Man In The Military by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your case they with the gods.....bt all the same, we have some of dem even on nairaland, jst send dem pm, they might come 2 ur rescue, that's if they haven't sent them all to sambisa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Enjoying It The Most? / My Lady Claim Virgin And I Am Confused. / When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.