Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47354 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 31, 2015
jokapat:

wich kan oilin my sixta? u dey discorage d boy abi u dey encorage d moda? if na ur mama na so u go talk? hmmmm. d boy is concern 4 his famili brake up and needs unite. as 4 my bro try talk to your parents and their families and also pray. God help u

Didn't you see my other post about my mum. Live and let live. I'm not encouraging the mum.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by yubee08(m): 7:30am On May 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!!! Dis is serious but even at dat i guess u shld u shld ve it in mind dat jst like every normal human, ur mum has got blood running in a veins,she's jst trying 2 be normal. Havent said dat, the only way i think ur mum faulted was in d carriage of d condom. Carrying it about makes it looks as if she is 'democratikal'(4 d pple) and dat is BAD.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by phintohlar(f): 9:19am On May 31, 2015
bobolizim:
tho...i dont date...
if i hear
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

No I'm not saying "body no be firewood." I'm saying so long as life remains in her, there is no limit to living.
sure...buh there come's a stage where ur suppose to 4get about sex na. grin
UjSizzle:

No I'm not saying "body no be firewood." I'm saying so long as life remains in her, there is no limit to living.
sure...buh there come's a stage where ur suppose to 4get about sex na.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 9:59am On May 31, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sure...buh there come's a stage where ur suppose to 4get about sex na. grin sure...buh there come's a stage where ur suppose to 4get about sex na.
When you get there let me know.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

Am dear already grin
UjSizzle:

Am dear already
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:
You think it's wishful thinking?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Cheeba: 11:30am On May 31, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

His mum should not become a corpse because she is divorced na? The woman has needs and she is being smart by using protection in order to protect herself from std's or unwanted pregnancy! Abeg free the woman or tell your guy to borrow some and save himself too! The woman dey on point!
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:32am On May 31, 2015
Freemanan:

You think it's wishful thinking?
I think we wouldn't know until someone's been there.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 31, 2015
odeku457:

what has the woman done wrong. To be forgiven or to be killed.

TO ME ITS JUST LIKE SEEING A CAR KEY IN HER BAG. ITS IS NORMAL. YOU @OP HAVE TO BE MATURE ABOUT IT.
So nacking while unmarried is not wrong?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

You're telling me. I understand divorce and everything associated with it perfectly. That's why I can authoritatively tell the OP to mind his business.
This isn't just about him. His mom is a divorcée who deserves to have a happy life too. I know children have the tendency to become selfish and think the world revolves around them, but when you bother to take a step back you see your parents are suffering too and need a bit of normalcy in their lives.
That's why I think the boy needs to grow up, shut up and look the other way.
This is why u shldnt divorce in d first place...marry for love pple.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:
I think we wouldn't know until someone's been there.
Would you do us the honour?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
Maybe she sells them for a living. Ignore negative thoughts bro. Her CUNTinent shd be rumpled @ this age.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Luukasz(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
oyin17:
Repent!! today na Sunday
Shey u be Virgin??
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
ferdimako:

This is why u shldnt divorce in d first place...marry for love pple.
Even love grows cold.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by jaybee3(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

Even love grows cold.
Love also ignites fire

Love keeps the fire burning

Love is such a very powerful phenom
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Illuminatus(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2015
danbrowndmf:
sure...buh there come's a stage where ur suppose to 4get about sex na. grin sure...buh there come's a stage where ur suppose to 4get about sex na.
There we go again with the subjective thinking. That you have decided to have less sex or go celibate doesn't mean that this woman should. She's different from you. Moreover, married women at her age still have sex, why should her case be different? Because she's divorced and has a grown child?

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
phintohlar:
if i hear
yea...wah?is that a taboo?not dating??
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:

Love also ignites fire

Love keeps the fire burning

Love is such a very powerful phenom
No booboo. Love is the fire. Everything else either keeps it burning or kills it.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

Even love grows cold.
You must not divorce to find it hot elsewhere...or at least don't think it has no consequence.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 31, 2015
Illuminatus:

There we go again with the subjective thinking. That you have decided to have less sex or go celibate doesn't mean that this woman should. She's different from you. Moreover, married women at her age still have sex, why should her case be different? Because she's divorced and has a grown child?
yea...she is committing a sin ..stay married or no sex.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2015
VintageCocktail:
You must MAD, discipline as in how for fuccck's sake? You're probably in the higher institution romping away and chasing everything in skirts while a separated or divorced woman should be disciplined angry ; angry

Don't try to utter rubbish here again, getting in your mum's business and calling her a LovePeddler is the height of indiscipline.

Fuuuuck you mo'fucker!!!!!

I am so fuccccking angry!!!

PREACH! Verrrrry foolish boy. Thunder fire him angry angry

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Germanboi(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..
eat it

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by ihedinobi2: 8:28pm On May 31, 2015
UjSizzle:

No booboo. Love is the fire. Everything else either keeps it burning or kills it.

I think he's right. While I'll admit that the same book said that love can "wax cold", it does say that love is strong as death. Death is implacable. Love too is. Love is not the fire you feed. Love is the hand that stokes and feeds the fire. It doesn't grow cold. If anything, we walk away from its powerful presence.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
fem29:

PREACH! Verrrrry foolish boy. Thunder fire him angry angry
which thunder? tongue...God doesn't approve ur fuccking as a result of a divorce.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
ferdimako:

which thunder? tongue...God doesn't approve ur fuccking as a result of a divorce.

Woo ow I looked at your profile expecting to see a teenage buffoon . And I saw a grown ass man with white hair in his beard. Extremely disappointed, a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Who told you I was divorced, or fvcking around? Even if I was it would be none of your business a$$wipe.

Mind ur business, stay away from me, don't come for me unless I send for you, oloshi oloriburuku

Quote me again and amadioha strike you, fooooool angry!

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2015
USizzle:
Look the other way. What your parent does in privacy is none of your business.

A family matter is the business of every member of the family.

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Illuminatus(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
ferdimako:
yea...she is committing a sin ..stay married or no sex.
and you aren't a sinner too?

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Shortyy(f): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Illuminatus:
And you're an idiot. There now, who's far worse?
hey! ain't you gonna tell me what . means?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
fem29:

Woo ow I looked at your profile expecting to see a teenage buffoon . And I saw a grown ass man with white hair in his beard. Extremely disappointed, a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Who told you I was divorced, or fvcking around? Even if I was it would be none of your business a$$wipe.

Mind ur business, stay away from me, don't come for me unless I send for you, oloshi oloriburuku

Quote me again and amadioha strike you, fooooool angry!
Where is d amadioha? ur hubby must be enduring hell.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Illuminatus:

and you aren't a sinner too?
Am I but I can't pass it off as not a sin. Say it as it is... don't call it sth nice.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
ferdimako:

Where is d amadioha? ur hubby must be enduring hell.

Dumbass stay in your lane

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation?