Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (47357 Views)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Using Condom In Marriage:good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
grin
My exact sentiment.
Rage burning in him as in what kwanu?

OP you want to be the one dating your mom?
babyosisi:

Oya go and mention it and see if you won't get an ear drum shattering slap across your face
What business of yours is it?
By the way,what are you looking for in your mom's handbag ,you juvenile delinquent good for nothing son
What are you searching her bag for?
For cash or for her valuables to go and sell
Rage burning in you indeed
Useless thieving son
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
I can imagine it.
If they (my parents) are broken up, it won't be a problem.

You guys do have issues sha. You fvkc anything in skirts that comes your way but get mad when another guy is getting down with someone related to you.

Why?
trustedward:
Seriously some of u haven't been there...imagine the feeling of another man bleeping Ur mum,wen you're hoping one day ur mum ND dad would come back together ND u guys would be whole again,it's like having another guy bleep ur fiancee u truly luv...I swear considering d position u re as a son,you ought 2 be mad and jelous at the same time bro...really sorry..

Geez....imagine the feeling of the guy scrolling ur mum while she screams in pleasure. ........

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2015
It was in her handbag. So she was discreet.
What was he looking for in her bag?
1stCitizen:
I was handed a pack of condoms recently by a charity seeking awareness on the scourge of STD's on my way home from work. If my daughter had seen it in my stuff I know she will react in the same way as you have. I had to throw them away before I got home. Your mother could have been given the condoms in the same manner.

Any child with proper mental health would flinch at the thought both his/her parents having sex even when they know they are products of such activity. It is even worse when it is with someone else.

It is quite normal so don't listen to all those telling you the opposite. Respect is a two way traffic. As parents we ought to respect our kids and how they feel. As children we have a duty to respect our parents.

Your mum is being discrete about it and that respect is all that matters. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 30, 2015
cococandy:
I can imagine it.

You guys do have issues sha. You fvkc anything ins skirts that comes your way but get mad when another guy is getting down with someone related to you.

Why?
not all guys get mad at that.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

not all guys get mad at that.
ok o
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by trustedward(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2015
cococandy:
I can imagine it.

You guys do have issues sha. You fvkc anything ins skirts that comes your way but get mad when another guy is getting down with someone related to you.

Why?
ah,if its jst a relative,cousin or nephew,we dont get jelous bt 4 a sister,daughter or mother,whew!!,cant think about that. ...some of us were programed Dat way......especially the caring once .....it's not our fault, we were programed Dat wat..

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2015
You dont have to do any thing my dear, your mum needs to be serviced frequently and if you need to do something then pick up the condum and use it
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

Sue your mum na shey condom and cocaine na d same thing?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
really?so it's a crime doing such,wat if i wanted to check somefin else?or she asked me to bring somefin fr her frm her bag unko?

I think say no be your mama.

niggas be lying since 12ad....

stay away from ur mommies hand bag...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2015
FKMagazine:
A friend, saheed says He shud kill his mum; however, I say he shud calm down and try to fogiv her

forgive her as in how...

na d mama suppose forgive him for stealing from her all dis while....

Shey na him get d hand bag ni...

op. a word of advice.

no look ur mama anyhow if she come back..

na reverse psychology she wan use for you..

she put the condom because she kno say d person wey dey thief her money ( that's you). all dis while go see am . and go dey look am anyhow.. if you look am anyhow na im be say ur game is up....

I kno say na thr u dey thief money take subscribe come spew rubbish for Nairaland..
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 30, 2015
1stCitizen:
I was handed a pack of condoms recently by a charity seeking awareness on the scourge of STD's on my way home from work. If my daughter had seen it in my stuff I know she will react in the same way as you have. I had to throw them away before I got home. Your mother could have been given the condoms in the same manner.

Any child with proper mental health would flinch at the thought both his/her parents having sex even when they know they are products of such activity. It is even worse when it is with someone else.

It is quite normal so don't listen to all those telling you the opposite. Respect is a two way traffic. As parents we ought to respect our kids and how they feel. As children we have a duty to respect our parents.

Your mum is being discrete about it and that respect is all that matters. Stay blessed

learn not to waste stuff.

do u kno how many times I have missed chances because I don't have condom in my wallet..

I don't make dat mistake again.

next time pls find a way send am over. I accept any type even gold circle

at all at all na winch

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by JayJustus(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2015
tdayof:
guy..remember you went to church today oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry grin

kai kai kai...this is only remix na...hian...free a nigga na
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by josite: 6:30pm On May 30, 2015
that is a mum that wants to fun and yet live long enough for him to fall back on.lucky guy.is your mum not entiltled to enjoy her life and play safe with all the trouble she took to see u do well enough in life.thumbs up for his mum;
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by NobleG1(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2015
manofluck:
No reasonable comment do far, everyone shouting body no be wood, wat stop her 4rm going back 2 her husband instead having extramarital affiars.

Why didn't you go back to your ex-girlfriends?

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by josite: 6:35pm On May 30, 2015
LyfeJennings:
Just call ur mum and talk to her in a respectful manner
which kind talk,that she shouldnt have sex or she should not protect her sex.it is the child that should now teach parents sex education ,abi?

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by josite: 6:45pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
His mum has broken up with his dad some years ago amd since then..she has been a single mother,just of recent he found a pack of condom in her bag..a lot of questions is running through his mind,what should he do?cos there is rage burning in him..

this guy needs counselling.that it is only a cd that suggests to u she might having been sex means this is a mum that has discretion,some other mums would have let u know by the many men u find in her bedroom.grow up,your mum is not a child ,not your child and she has a right to her sex life and to protect herself.which rage?.she should ask for your permission before having sex?

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2015
patmaine:

forgive her as in how...

na d mama suppose forgive him for stealing from her all dis while....

Shey na him get d hand bag ni...

op. a word of advice.

no look ur mama anyhow if she come back..

na reverse psychology she wan use for you..

she put the condom because she kno say d person wey dey thief her money ( that's you). all dis while go see am . and go dey look am anyhow.. if you look am anyhow na im be say ur game is up....

I kno say na thr u dey thief money take subscribe come spew rubbish for Nairaland..
Same thing i said. As if no be tru dis same sex dem born you. I wish my father can even be like ur mum, if u knw how much my dad lifestyle is affecting me and i cant even say anything?? I just pray when its my time to get married, a man like my father wilk never see me.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 8:26pm On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Parent should be close to there children alot,expecially d divorce one's....divorce affect children negatively....even when ma patrents have issues sef,ts still affect me somehow(as old and mature as i think i am.cheesy)
You're telling me. I understand divorce and everything associated with it perfectly. That's why I can authoritatively tell the OP to mind his business.
This isn't just about him. His mom is a divorcée who deserves to have a happy life too. I know children have the tendency to become selfish and think the world revolves around them, but when you bother to take a step back you see your parents are suffering too and need a bit of normalcy in their lives.
That's why I think the boy needs to grow up, shut up and look the other way.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 30, 2015
You tried to mail me but i couldn't find the contents of the mail, kindly contact me via whatsApp 08168097193
Thanks...
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
CSTR2:
I would be concerned too.
Unlike men, women don't call the shots in most romantic relationships in Nigeria.
She could be taken advantage of especially if she developed too much feelings for the player.
yes we don't....but in this instance I think tthe mum is smart.....
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

You're telling me. I understand divorce and everything associated with it perfectly. That's why I can authoritatively tell the OP to mind his business.
This isn't just about him. His mom is a divorcée who deserves to have a happy life too. I know children have the tendency to become selfish and think the world revolves around them, but when you bother to take a step back you see your parents are suffering too and need a bit of normalcy in their lives.
buh seriously i see nothing bad,if his mother can show him or tell him the man is going out with...make E know be say na person husband. grin
UjSizzle:

buh seriously i see nothing bad,if his mother can show him or tell him the man is going out with...make E know be say na person husband.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by coldgate(f): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
bobolizim:
young?nop...she is a mother...in her 40s

So 40 is old? Wow! Half the ladies in my Bank are 40 and are still hoping for Mr. right. So I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 10:29pm On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
buh seriously i see nothing bad,if his mother can show him or tell him the man is going out with...make E know be say na person husband..
Sure if he wants to meet the guy it's all right. But telling her to end her life just because she's 40yrs too old with a brat of a son high on Hollywood flicks? Nigger needs to get over himself.

3 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:51pm On May 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

Sure if he wants to meet the guy it's all right. But telling her to end her life just because she's 40yrs too old with a brat of a son high on Hollywood flicks? Nigger needs to get over himself.
so u sef believe in this slogan of "Body no be fire wood" u must be a bad girl special grin
UjSizzle:

so u sef believe in this slogan of "Body no be fire wood" u must be a bad girl special
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by bobolizim(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
you guys didnt answer my question of,if she is not having multiple partners..why should she be keeping her partner?
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by jokapat(m): 11:28pm On May 30, 2015
oyin17:
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.
wich kan oilin my sixta? u dey discorage d boy abi u dey encorage d moda? if na ur mama na so u go talk? hmmmm. d boy is concern 4 his famili brake up and needs unite. as 4 my bro try talk to your parents and their families and also pray. God help u
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by UjSizzle(f): 11:58pm On May 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so u sef believe in this slogan of "Body no be fire wood" u must be a bad girl special ;Dso u sef believe in this slogan of "Body no be fire wood" u must be a bad girl special
No I'm not saying "body no be firewood." I'm saying so long as life remains in her, there is no limit to living.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by dickoflife(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2015
manofluck:
No reasonable comment do far, everyone shouting body no be wood, wat stop her 4rm going back 2 her husband instead having extramarital affiars.
extramarital? Person don divorce u say extramarital. You are an educated nonentity..

2 Likes

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by chic2pimp(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2015
cococandy:

You guys do have issues sha. You fvkc anything in skirts that comes your way but get mad when another guy is getting down with someone related to you.

Why?

What Guys? Bar a select few, most of the Male posters(myself included) are on his Mum's side.
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by linearity: 3:54am On May 31, 2015
Woman wrapper, wetin you dey find inside woman purse? Busy body, go find real work, curiosity kills the cat.

I don't care if she is your mom or not, park well make she see road.

1 Like

Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Luukasz(m): 6:51am On May 31, 2015
oyin17:
Na only condom you see and u dey burn. let her be body no be firewood. she need oiling you know.
Oiling??....Mehn,Babe Make I Grease You
Re: He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 31, 2015
Luukasz:
Oiling??....Mehn,Babe Make I Grease You

Repent!! today na Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.