Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (24899 Views)

Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Fani- Kayode, Anenih, Other Speak On Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Read President Buhari’s Inaugural Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Flashh: 7:21am On May 30, 2015
Ama80:
I'm glad you saw somethin commendable in dat speech unlike apc membrs whom never saw anything gud in whatever fmr president gudluck did but criticism and condemnations.we wait Fr their magical healing of our land.
With this statement shows you don't have home training.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 7:21am On May 30, 2015
To avoid power of presidency. grin. The guy no won be like ameche
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by iamarvye(m): 7:21am On May 30, 2015
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by toyoutoyou: 7:21am On May 30, 2015
To hell with him.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by kenkruse: 7:22am On May 30, 2015
' I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody' _President Buhari
This is hallmark of his speech coming from opposition party. It oozes class. Obviously disappointed the party men that wanted a pay back and vendetta. I pray that he succeeds.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ralph28(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2015
One Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by uhalauju(f): 7:22am On May 30, 2015
Fayose again?? Thank God he sounds positive this time around. I think he had no choice but face reality and accept the dawn of a new era.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Olami90: 7:22am On May 30, 2015
Eye-service @ its peak.

Only a fool/idiot wld act bfor thinking straight and fayose is a true definition of one.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by steffans(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2015
I won't lie.. I was impressed with his speech at the inaugural dinner last night.. So composed!
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by modath(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2015
niceguy7:
Fayose the hypocrite

His hypocrisy/eye service is unparalleled.

He should be the last person to do this.. Zero dignity nor honour.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 7:23am On May 30, 2015
To avoid power of presidency. grin. The guy no won be like ameche
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by jhidey08(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2015
Really?
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by ajalaolanr(m): 7:23am On May 30, 2015
This is one man I wanna see behind bars!
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by pantless(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2015
BigElEddy:
Sounds more like as$ kissing.

Mr man, dats called Maturity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by InvertedHammer: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
Ama80:
I'm glad you saw somethin commendable in dat speech unlike apc membrs whom never saw anything gud in whatever fmr president gudluck did but criticism and condemnations.we wait Fr their magical healing of our land.
/
There is a prayer that goes,"God give us courage to accept the things we cannot change".

Buhari will be your president in the next 4 years, accept it.

The only thing you and your ilks that keep praying for his failure will get if he fails is the aha moment.

It will affect one and affect all. Common 1 week of fuel scarcity and no electricity, some of you are ready to quench.

It is sad that Nigeria is a disgrace to every black person on earth. It doesn't help that morons like you effortlessly fit the stereotype of the black race.

Be careful what you wish for because it may come true.
/
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by toyoutoyou: 7:26am On May 30, 2015
To h.ell with him.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Osakah24(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2015
During campaign you are allowed to play politics, but after election have finished any matured individual will move on to governance. Hilary Clinton even used Obama's lineage to campaign but served under Obama's government. Nigeria should be bigger than Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2015
orlaryhincah:
Hmmn, I hope this man is not planning to decamp grin

Re-read the Headline and Re-calculate it very well if the article ryhm with your nagetive statement.

orlaryhincah:
Hmmn, I hope this man is not planning to decamp grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by DavidMark1(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2015
Am for everybody am for nobody. Meaning am a LovePeddler. Buhari 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by huthority01(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Lailai........ I trust my fellow Ekitie to DECAMP.......
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by OgaTheTop2: 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Useless Fayose. You go hear am soon..
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by M4gunners: 7:32am On May 30, 2015
Yeah that is my role model speaking.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by sunnedee: 7:33am On May 30, 2015
Flashh:

Good morning bro. No pun intended but what is the relationship between her post and not having home training?
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by nortcentrallord(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2015
Ama80:

A better man has a good brain not like apc and cronies with empty skull.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by CharliParker: 7:38am On May 30, 2015
Fayose am sure you are not decamping
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by nortcentrallord(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2015
Flashh:

You that have home training, I will ask you one question. Didn't Hilary Clinton even campaigned with Obama's Lineage? But after the election, she worked with Obama. It is people like you that are mistakes in this country. I doubt if you know what campaign or governance is all about.
You shouldn't talk if all you got to say is shit.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by nortcentrallord(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
There is a prayer that goes,"God give us courage to accept the things we cannot change".

Buhari will be your president in the next 4 years, accept it.

The only thing you and your ilks that keep praying for his failure will get if he fails is the aha moment.

It will affect one and affect all. Common 1 week of fuel scarcity and no electricity, some of you are ready to quench.

It is sad that Nigeria is a disgrace to every black person on earth. It doesn't help that morons like you effortlessly fit the stereotype of the black race.

Be careful what you wish for because it may come true.
/

It is people like You that are disgrace to the black race. Didn't Hilary Clinton even campaigned with Obama's Lineage? But after the election, she worked with Obama. It is people like you that are mistakes in this country. I doubt if you know what campaign or governance is all about. They are two different things.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by strongerthaneva(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
Ama80:
shut up ur dirty mouth if u have nothing to say..Now I see fayose is now having sense than u common fellows..
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Seeeeeeee: 7:50am On May 30, 2015
symptom of a looter
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by Flashh: 7:51am On May 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You that have home training, I will ask you one question. Didn't Hilary Clinton even campaigned with Obama's Lineage? But after the election, she worked with Obama. It is people like you that are mistakes in this country. I doubt if you know what campaign or governance is all about.
Sorry! I can feel you guys pain.
Re: Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech by OteDOLLAR(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
Flashh:
I was listening to his (Buhari) speech yesternight my mind melted... I respect (GMB) in everything...

Don't undermine the ability of those in d background! Speeches such as that is usually doctored by someone in the background, probably Lai Mohammed whose mouth is as sweet as honey itself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari / Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.