Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie (47325 Views)

I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman / My Friend Engaged In A Remarkable Way To A Gorgeous Woman See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by missterious(f): 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
Personally, I think people (men & women) should be decently dressed & properly covered up. But I don't own their bodies. So free the n.i.pples if you feel like! grin
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

I have a male friend who will NEVER take off his shirt in public. Does that make him a woman?
now you are stylishly evading the challenge and putting up a defence as well.
He could be shy.....his certainly has nothing to do with his teats.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

its a matter of preference that applies to only women, otherwise, i dare you to show me and see how grossly unequal our gender is.
Wrong!

Can you show her your own niiples?

Anyway, remove slut-shaming and many women will gladly show it, undeterred. That's where misogyny comes to play.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:
Personally, I think people (men & women) should be decently dressed & properly covered up. But I don't own their bodies. So free the n.i.pples if you feel like! grin
is that a u-turn?

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:37pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

Feminism also involves refusing to be blindsided by distractions from unenlightened humans & focusing on the important. I said it's a matter of preference. I can show you if I want to. I don't want to.
grin
What is important is that you as a feminist needs to prove to me that both our nippIes are equal else the whole concept of your belief in feminism is defeated.

Are our nippIes the same or not?
If yes, kindly prove it and show that there is no shame in exposing your nippIe.

Or are we no longer equal? grin

5 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Wrong!

Can you show her your own niiples?

YES!
Anyway, remove, slut-shaming and many women will gladly show it, undeterred. That's where misogyny comes to play.
the sensual effects their teats create cannot be compared to a man's agree?
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by missterious(f): 5:40pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

now you are stylishly evading the challenge and putting up a defence as well.
He could be shy.....his certainly has nothing to do with his teats.

I could be shy too.

You realize that some men have bigger teats than some women, right? So what is so different about the female brea.st? Is it the milk?
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Vivly(f): 5:43pm On May 30, 2015
Whoever wants to see nipples should just Google the mammalian breast. No need to gain points in your argument by asking for the impossible.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by missterious(f): 5:44pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

grin
What is important is that you as a feminist needs to prove to me that both our nippIes are equal else the whole concept of your belief in feminism is defeated.

Are our nippIes the same or not?
If yes, kindly prove it and show that there is no shame in exposing your nippIe.

Or are we no longer equal? grin

I'm not going to show you my n.i.pples. Stop asking. grin
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:45pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

I have a male friend who will NEVER take off his shirt in public. Does that make him a woman?
Intelligent attempt to deviate from the subject matter.

It won't work though. Your male friend is not a woman. You are.

NippIes please. Just to prove your point that's all grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:46pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

I'm not going to show you my n.i.pples. Stop asking. grin
Gaddemit cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

I could be shy too.
but you are not!

You realize that some men have bigger teats than some women, right?
you mean obese men with excess fat, which do not make up most men as oppose to women who are naturally created to carry.
So what is so different about the female brea.st? Is it the milk?
dont ask questions to defer the challenge, show us your teats.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
Vivly:

Wait, you're the guy who wants to see #ipples to prove a point? Why?
Your calling him a perv proves there is something wrong in exposing the female nipple. I'm just trying to let missy see that.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by missterious(f): 5:47pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

is that a u-turn?

Do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. Freeing my n.ipples for a silly reason would hurt me.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

YES!

S/He won't agree.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

YES!

I'm not a female, I can't say.

Research opined that a woman can get orgasm staring at a male abs, bushy eyebrows etc - does that stop some guys from flaunting it?.

If not for society that stigmatise female when they act slutty, lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by aderonila18: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Intelligent attempt to deviate from the subject matter.

It won't work though. Your male friend is not a woman. You are.

NippIes please. Just to prove your point that's all grin

The point of feminism is equality including equality in choice. Any woman who wants to go bare chested should be able to same as men and any woman who chooses not to should also have the same right like men who chose not to.

The poster above is choosing to excercise her right to not expose her nipples because she doesn't feel like it grin

7 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 30, 2015
Vivly:
Whoever wants to see nipples should just Google the mammalian breast. No need to gain points in your facts by asking for the impossible.
fixed!
You know why our ancestors lived longer?
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:49pm On May 30, 2015
Vivly:
Whoever wants to see nipples should just Google the mammalian breast. No need to gain points in your argument by asking for the impossible.
But I want to see missterious own cry

1 Like

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Vivly(f): 5:50pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:

Your calling him a perv proves there is something wrong in exposing the female nipple. I'm just trying to let missy see that.
Nope. It proves that there's something wrong in asking any gender to post an unacceptable pic. A female could also be a pervert.. For example, 5minsmadness, could you please post a nice picture of your n.ipples?

2 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm not a female, I can't say.

Research opined that a woman can get orgasm staring at a male abs, bushy eyebrows etc - does that stop some guys from flaunting it?.

If not for society the stigmatise female when they act slutty, lipsrsealed
you have done that by default.

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Vivly(f): 5:51pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:
fixed! You know why our ancestors lived longer?
Because both sexes didn't cover their n.ipples?

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by missterious(f): 5:52pm On May 30, 2015
aderonila18:

The point of feminism is equality including equality in choice. Any woman who wants to go bare chested should be able to same as men and any woman who chooses not to should also have the same right like men who chose not to.

The poster above is choosing to excercise her right to not expose her nipples because she doesn't feel like it grin

Thank you! smiley

I'm done talking about n.ipples. There are more important issues in life.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:53pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

Do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't hurt anybody. Freeing my n.ipples for a silly reason would hurt me.
But missy u can show us one nippIe. Just to prove there is no difference between the two. C'mon it's just a nippIe, surely it's no big deal right? It's for a noble cause, it's for a feminist cause!
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2015
Vivly:

Because both sexes didn't cover their n.ipples?
partially,
in details, on a very boring day like this, a man back then just needs to sit at his veranda and watch women walk to and fro bare chested and a partial covering on their buttoçks which would brighten any man's day.
So much for civilisation sad
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 5:57pm On May 30, 2015
aderonila18:

The point of feminism is equality including equality in choice
. Any woman who wants to go bare chested should be able to same as men and any woman who chooses not to should also have the same right like men who chose not to.

Bwahahahhahahahahahahaha! I laughed at the bolded! So now feminists support equality in choice? Do you support it when women choose to be submissive to thier husbands? Do feminists support when a woman chooses to cook the meals or wash the plates or give her whole salary to her husband? Or do you make the woman feel like a fool for making such choices?

Feminists and equality of choice. Haha!

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 30, 2015
missterious:

i.e. Feminism.
I have no intention of making you sad.
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
S/He won't agree.
I did not bother to hammer too far grin
Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

you have done that by default.
I know.

I equally ascribe it to both male and female because the word was created for that.

But when "one" starts making it a big deal and keep reiterating it, is what I detest.
It's mostly ascribed to female while men are hailed.

For example: How will you feel when we both steal, and they end up tagging me sharp guy, bad guy etc.
Why you get the tag useless thief, whereas, we are no different from each other. Infact, I steal/stole more than you

5 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 6:06pm On May 30, 2015
Vivly:

Nope. It proves that there's something wrong in asking any gender to post an unacceptable pic. A female could also be a pervert.. For example, 5minsmadness, could you please post a nice picture of your n.ipples?
grin rubs palms together grin

Yes ma'am!
Will post it immediately!
As long as u give your word that you'll post yours in return!
For comparative purposes only of course.

[size=18pt]Deal?[/size]?

3 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

I know.

I equally ascribe it to both male and female because the word was created for that.

But when "one" starts making it a big deal and keep reitarating it, is what I detest.
It's mostly ascribed to female while men are hailed.

For example: How will you feel when we both steal, and they end up tagging me sharp guy, bad guy etc.
Why you get the tag useless thief, whereas, we are no different from each other. Infact, I steal/stole more than you

. I would feel...... sad

. Its the pyramid of life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Being A Strong Woman Isnt Remarkable, It's Normal - Adichie by 5minsmadness: 6:11pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

partially,
in details, on a very boring day like this, a man back then just needs to sit at his veranda and watch women walk to and fro bare chested and a partial covering on their buttoçks which would brighten any man's day.
So much for civilisation sad

And this is the sole reason why hypertension was unheard of in those days grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / How Much Is Ideal To Be Giving One's Wife As Monthly Stipend? / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.