Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce (45378 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing You Thought Was True As A Child? / What Are The Weirdest Things You've Seen Your Kids Do? / 10 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
Marraige: Don't joke with it.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by funkyshade(f): 10:07pm On May 30, 2015
Hian! Silly,crazy nd funny excuses!
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by nawtibownie: 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
Lol. Some men eh...
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by mooremedia: 10:08pm On May 30, 2015
As funny as it's sounds
it's hurting to think that people still get married for the wrong reasons.....

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Odikwa egwu. Ladies pls be real,to avoid some of this flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by mooremedia: 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
when I posted......"The worst type of people to be in a relationship with"
Some people wanted to crucify me......
Can you see the results of marrying such people ? ??

https://www.nairaland.com/2253189/worst-type-people-relationship

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by seedorfg(m): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
funniest joke ever liveth, hehehehehehe i swear this joke is going to crack my ribs till thy kingdom cometh
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by DJEhimond(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
55 year old EMMANUEL ASALA told Ikare Akoko Customary Court (Ondo) to dissolve his marriage to BUSAYO because she did not bring kitchen utensils from her father’s house.

WTF!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Eyitohgbaski(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
Wife's ass is as flat as iron board... Boobs as small as cherry.... Buhahahahahaahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
Whoever doesn't want to be with you will always find an excuse to leave.

5 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
Chanchit:

55 year old EMMANUEL ASALA told Ikare Akoko Customary Court (Ondo) to dissolve his marriage to BUSAYO because she did not bring kitchen utensils from her father’s house. “How will a woman get married without a grinding stone, tablespoons, mortar, pestle, deep freezer and even serving plates?

“She did not bring any of these to my house. I don’t think I can continue with the marriage.” These were the words Emmanuel uttered in court. He even prayed the court should order Busayo to return all the things he listed because he bought them with his money.

http://www.sugardaily.ng/hilarious-compilation-of-the-funniest-weirdest-reasons-nigerian-couples-divorce/

This is best of all.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by pablus: 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
LOL funny stuff! love Nigerians o! many are so enlightened! imagine a husband complaining that his in-laws won't let him beat his wife (their daughter) i think many of those reasons are valid. people divorce for much less or even without any reason here in the US.

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by blessin30289(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2015
Irrelevant excusses hahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahah I can't stop laughing
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by lokonzo78: 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
Laugh wan kill me ohhh
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by indiraserv: 10:21pm On May 30, 2015
Ooohh my I laughed sooooo hard !
God bless Seun Osewa for Nairaland
Helps me unwind,no matter how much of a hard day I have had

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by yollychika(f): 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
Wen no real love , dis is wotchu get undecided

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by ameezy(m): 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
grin funny stupid reasons
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by MizEmpress(f): 10:29pm On May 30, 2015
hilarious cheesy
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by bettercreature(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2015
They are all valid reasons if you ask me
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by khela: 10:33pm On May 30, 2015
U see any igbo family there?
#yorubafams, more like a tradition to em...#justsaying.

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 30, 2015
how can a man wear woman pants? cheesy
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by honeric01(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2015
Oh my God.. i actually laughed!
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by chinchum(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
khela:
When the reporters shift reporting base to Onitsha or Awka magistrate court, you will get even more weird stories

7 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Charleschidera(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2015
That is why i like and respect Igbo people, they can't try to divorce for dis rubbish reasons.......

Just take a look at those names

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by MKO4ever(m): 10:40pm On May 30, 2015
Chanchit:
Here’s a compilation of some of the funniest reasons given by couples who went to divorce court for dissolutin of marriage.

ADELANI MAKINDE, a 32 year old businessman filed for divorce just hours after his expensive wedding. ADELANI discovered that his bride, KEMI had been wearing what is known as a butt pad to augment the size of her rear.

SOJI IBRAHIM, a 35 year old trader ended his marriage of two months to RASHIDAT because she has small boobs.” It was her boobs that attracted her to me. I met her when she came to buy pepper from me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her big boobs.”

Ibrahim was shocked to discover his wife had been using artificial boobs after getting married to her. “Her boobs are small as Agbalumo (cherry)

http://www.sugardaily.ng/hilarious-compilation-of-the-funniest-weirdest-reasons-nigerian-couples-divorce/

Did you guys not have sex before the marriage? How come you just found these out after marriage?
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Lero15(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2015
adorablevic:
Ehn....what's then the purpose of courtship ,if marriages still fail due to mere issues like this...

Courtship is full of pretence, sis.

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2015
cheesy

kiss
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a businessman or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by luckypeace1980: 10:44pm On May 30, 2015
Chanchit:
Here’s a compilation of some of the funniest reasons given by couples who went to divorce court for dissolutin of marriage.

ADELANI MAKINDE, a 32 year old businessman filed for divorce just hours after his expensive wedding. ADELANI discovered that his bride, KEMI had been wearing what is known as a butt pad to augment the size of her rear.
may God have mercy on all these people that divorce their husbands and wives because of simple issues they can easily overcome . anyware if you need a marriage security you beter marry from igboland .igbo is the only tribe that respect marriage in this country nigeria .do you here any igbo name here that foolishly divorce for a mere reason. God bless ndi igbo for that
ADELANI told an Ikeja high court that his wife’s yansh is as flat as an ironing board. “I discovered that on our wedding night. I prefer a woman whose rear is big.”

OLUWAKELE OGUNDELE divorced her husband because he often defecated in their cooking pots after getting drunk. She told Agege Customary Court (Lagos) that her husband, OLUWAFEMI gets drunk every weekend. According to her, she can no longer cope again with the 10 year marriage.

55 year old EMMANUEL ASALA told Ikare Akoko Customary Court (Ondo) to dissolve his marriage to BUSAYO because she did not bring kitchen utensils from her father’s house. “How will a woman get married without a grinding stone, tablespoons, mortar, pestle, deep freezer and even serving plates?

“She did not bring any of these to my house. I don’t think I can continue with the marriage.” These were the words Emmanuel uttered in court. He even prayed the court should order Busayo to return all the things he listed because he bought them with his money.

ADETIRE ADEBOLA, a 40 year old carpenter told an Ikeja high court (Lagos) to dissolve his marriage of five years because his in-law often intervened when he is beating his wife.

“She is a stubborn woman. They don’t want me to teach her a lesson. I don’t like it when her people stop me from beating her. It is either they take their daughter or allow me put sense into her head”, was what ADEBOLA told the court during the proceeding.

SOJI IBRAHIM, a 35 year old trader ended his marriage of two months to RASHIDAT because she has small boobs.” It was her boobs that attracted her to me. I met her when she came to buy pepper from me. I couldn’t take my eyes off her big boobs.”

Ibrahim was shocked to discover his wife had been using artificial boobs after getting married to her. “Her boobs are small as Agbalumo (cherry)”, he said. “I detest those small size boobs. It is better to end the marriage.”

EJEMBI TONY and RACHAEL ended their five year marriage because of shoe odour. RACHAEL filed for divorce at an Igando Grade II court (Lagos) because her husband’s shoes smell a lot. After enduring and seeking solution to the problem, Rachael opted out of the union that produced three kids.

ADERIBIGBE ALLEN and SANDRA‘s marriage of one year hit the rocks after Allen filed for divorce in Oluyole Customary Court (Oyo) because he was tired of sharing house chores. “We agreed on how to do the house chores but I am tired of washing unending plates piled up in the kitchen.

“I regret marrying her and agreeing to share house chores. She is just too lazy.

EMMANUEL OBAFEMI and BIDEMI did not come to terms and their marriage eventually hit the rocks. According to Emmanuel, his wife is fond of flatulence at any point in time, and it smells horribly. He told an Igando customary court to dissolve their marriage because he can no longer cope with the habit.

MERIT ADAMS, a 29 year old entrepreneur decided to end her marriage after stumbling on her husband, Alex’s facebook page. According to her, Alex wrote that he is single on his facebook page. So, she wants to grant him his wish.

TOYIN ADISA, a 32 year old man was divorced on the grounds that he wouldn’t watch football match again. His wife, ADIJAT said she has been given black eye twice because her husband’s team lost in a football match.

She prayed the Agege (Lagos) court to dissolve the marriage because of this habit.

ADEBISI JADESIMI divorced her husband of two years because he is fond of wearing female undergarment, especially pants. “It is unbelievable that we share pants. He wouldn’t wear boxers even if you threaten to kill him, he prefers female pants.

“How would a man be wearing woman’s pants”, she narrated her ordeal to Alakuko Customary Court (Lagos).

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by Lero15(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2015
Charleschidera:
That is why i like and respect Igbo people, they can't try to divorce for dis rubbish reasons.......

Just take a look at those names

Here we go again.... Shey CHANGE never reach your corner

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by aspabay(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
khela:
Dem don arrive , ethnic bigots. These are from customary courts. How many igbos/Hausa would want to be tried in customary courts in Lagos? They would rather send her back to the village, afterall the marriage agreement was based on bringing them to see Lagos. If only media from that part of the country is responsive, we for probably hear worse. So bro calm and enjoy the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce by GENTLETEE(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2015
Quite funny especially the one rejecting her cos she has small boobs. That will not count for me maybe the opposite will!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) / Perfect Wife's Guide - How To Welcome Your Husband Home From Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.