Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. (42254 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
1. People who are with you because nobody else love's them.

2. People who are with you because of how you look.

3. People who are with you solely for the benefits. Connection, contracts,Papers (Valid visa) e.t.c

4. People who leave somebody to be with you.
They might seem cool at first until the stunt is repeated, but this time on you.

5. People who are very tempramental.Easily angrered and hurt.

6. People with insatiable appetite
They believe there's a world out there to explore, and are held down by the relationship. Most cheaters sterm from this category.

7. Liers
They love you but a leopard cannot get rid of its spot overnight.So they lie even when not necessary.

8. Mummys boy and Daddy's girl
They hardly can take independent decisions in their relationships......
They leave all decision making to thier parents.

9. The insecure
They know what it took took to get you,hence cannot afford to let you mingle with others for fear that you might snatched or stolen.

10. The Clingy
They love you and might not be necessarily insecure. But donot understand the term "personal space".
They always want to be around or be in touch.Although arguable, most premarital relationship can wind up for this reason.

11. The boring
They hardly can hold conversations morethan a minute and have a very boring routined lifestyle.Some in this category know and try to spice up thier life.While others scream "Take me for who I am" and usually end up sad and lonely.

(C) BoiledPlantain 2015

56 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by falconey(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
hmmmm interesting

People who are with you because of the size of your bank account.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by mooremedia: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2015
So this is how double front page in a month feels......

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by dharay99: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
list compiler, keep it up. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iceberylin(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Bed-matics illitrates angry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by alberto2k(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2015
in summary; You're saying we shouldn't date at all undecided

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by dajoaneke(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2015
What about girls with tiger sized stretch mark stripes on goodies who flunt 'em like they are FG highway bumps?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Tallesty1(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Your worst type of people may be my best type of peopleundecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Emmyk(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

The perfect boyfriend
doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't cheat, doesn't lie.
..and doesn't exist. undecided

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by ronald4lif(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Exactly what I had in mind reading this. Should one go by the OP message then relationship is likely not for them. Love is about interest and this interest varies by individuals. When someone meets your requisite, a relationship with the person becomes viable. Anyone who think someone will just love them for who they are, without meeting their expectation, in this today's world, must be living in a cuckoo land. Lol.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BoiledPlantain: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2015
This plot belongs to BoiledPlantain

Beware of his lazy brother FriedPlantain.

14 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by jnrbayano(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
With this list no one on this entire planet is spared.

I repeat no one is spared!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BoiledPlantain: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2015
Please when reading lets be logical.
The post says "worst" not people you should never date.Alot of women are being abused and are still in the relationship. It's a personal choice to be in a relationship even when one shouldn't be.
As for me I can't date most of the afore listed .They'll make your relationship a leaving hell or will dump you at the slightest chance.Things,mentioned are basically selfish reasons for being in a relationship when you take a deeper look.
The choice to be in a relationship with with such people is personal.

But be prepared for a heart break or boring relationship or a relationship that lacks trust.

ronald4lif:

Exactly what I had in mind reading this. Should one go by the OP message then relationship is likely not for them. Love is about interest and this interest varies by individuals. When someone meets your requisite, a relationship with the person becomes viable. Anyone who think someone will just love them for who they are, without them meeting their expectation, in this today's world, must be living in a cuckoo land. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by ronald4lif(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
The post says "worst" not people you should never date.Alot of women are being abused and are still in the relationship. It's a personal choice to be in a relationship even when one shouldn't be.
As for me I can't date most of the afore listed .They'll make your relationship a leaving hell or will dump you at the slightest chance.Things,mentioned are basically selfish reasons for being in a relationship when you take a deeper look.

But be prepared for a heart break or boring relationship or a relationship that lacks trust.

The term worst in this context should be relative. What you peruse as worst might not be same for others. Yes, I understand it's your choice not to date such persons but my point was; relationship is about interest and should one go by your narrative they may have to just reconsider staying single. As the chances of them having a healthy relationship is 5% of the time or even less.

It is also important to note that a potential partner or your crush will not tell what their interest in you is when they decide to date you. It's not written on forehead either. You see, the less you bother as to why he/she is in a relationship with you the better. After all, you are in a relationship with the person too for your own interest.

How many people don go love deaf and dumb before? Or an uneducated barrow pusher? Or that girl with a fallen bossom? Like I said chances of this happening is 5% of the time. Pronto.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by FLAWLES(f): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
iceberylin:
.longest time
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by FLAWLES(f): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

.oh,you don't know NL got muMu illiterate ppl?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by falconey(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2015
iceberylin:

when calling someone an "illitrates" please be an epitome of the opposite because it is ILLITERATE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by iPrevail(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Pfft!.... Absurd!

Apparently it's only God that can love unconditionally, everyone loves/likes someone for a reason.. Varying from looks to intellect or sometimes for personal gains.. You don't have to agree.

So if I should follow your list then we're all "Worst type of people to be in a relationship with".

A question for you.. Do you make friends with just anybody? Or date any girl you come across? No? ....why not?

It is my belief that in a relationship, you gotta have something to offer. Relationship is mainly based on desire and attraction. So now the question is ..what makes me desire a particular person? ..what attracts me to a particular person?

However, if I should agree with your list then it's gotta be 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11... (BTW, 9 and 10 are same.. No real difference).

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oh,you don't know NL got muMu illiterate ppl?

And u ain't excluded!

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BoiledPlantain: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

The term worst in this context should be relative. What you peruse as worst might not be same for others.
I totally agree with you, most of the aforementioned traits can only be known when one is deeply in the relationship. But there are few that show even before the start of a relationship. E.g being Insecure,lying, or just for the benefits.
When spotted it is only wise for someone to pull out.An insecure person will never trust hence making a relationship a living hell.
But each according to his own,personally I cannot be with anyone with most of the aforementioned traits.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by BoiledPlantain: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
I beg to differ, a clingy person might not necessarily be insecure.It might be the inability to restrain oneself from their partner because of the love they have for them.Thereby making them be a bug or pain in the neck, while an insecure person just fears and thinks that giving thier partner space is tantamount to loosing them. Insecurity can sterm from experience while clingyness solely originates from love or joy of being around someone.
Some parents are clingy does that mean they are insecure.Anybody can be clingy but not everyone is insecure.

iPrevail:

However, if I should agree with your list then it's gotta be 5, 7, 9, 10 and 11... (BTW, 9 and 10 are same.. No real difference).

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by niceguy7(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
All the above
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by rita25(f): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
true
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by bigt2(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
fake people. Thats the word that summarises this post cool
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
L
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by steppin: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by felai: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nobody is Perfect o...
And to those having a second thought after reading. OP's write up, just follow your heart.

In other news
Toshiba 8GB USB 2.0 OTG Flash Drive for
Android Smartphone/Tablet provides the easiest way to
move Photos, Music, and Videos between your android
phone or tablet and your PC.

For more information,
Please call or whatsapp on 080-5115-0299
*pay on delivery to anyone within Sokoto, ilorin, Oshogbo
environs*

https://www.nairaland.com/2109913/8gb-usb-2.0-otg-flash

Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
people like the op, who think they know it all.
(over sabi)
Re: The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
The ones that want to suck you dry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / 'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.