Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12208 Views)

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys / Igbo Girls And Women Are Still The Most Beautiful In Nigeria / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MrDojo(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2015
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by acenazt: 10:20am On May 30, 2015
An average Olabisi hates igbo people. So if he dates an igbo gyal it means he is just doing it to spite the igbos by flexing her as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:21am On May 30, 2015
@OP ure very correct n most especially dat number 5 and anoda reason is dat 90% OF yoruba girls are dirty, "put their pants in indian ocean n all d mermaids will suffocate.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by praxisnetworks: 10:22am On May 30, 2015
angry igbo gals tend to be generally neat

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2015
MrDojo:
Good morning everyone....this thread is not to promote tribalism or bigotry among ourselves its just a humble observation and my Opinion in General..

There is been a huge arguement on NL mainly on why yoruba boys can't stop dating igbo girls...from sensible observations to tribalistic sentiments and to plain bigotry statments... But this thread was created mainly to explain WHY in my own honest opinion..

1. Yoruba's as a tribe are naturally flamboyant/Exotic.
Nobody can argue that the yoruba people don't like flamboyant or Exotic things ( all tribes are guilty but the yoruba's are a special breed)....they like to have a taste of everything both good and bad...not just one thing.....they don't like to be restricted....that's why you see a yoruba boy going out wit and igbo girl, calabar, fulani..ijaw and so on..... Hence, when u see a yoruba boy chasing after an igbo girl its because its in Him...don't blame him...everybody wants to try something new.

2. Yoruba's are accomodating in Nature..
What I mean by this is that, most (not all) are very receptive and welcoming.....this in turn make them very caring people...and we all know
how much girls love guys that are caring... When a guy is caring it is a major turn on 4 most girls.

3. Most Igbo Girls are Naturally beautiful.
Whether u want to deny it ot not....Igbo girls are fine ( tho some are manly).. Especially when they have attractive skins...as in who will not want to date a fine girl irrespective of the Tribe.. And to cap it off they have some Nice names too.....altho some names can fall hand die...

4. A good proportion of yoruba guyz fantasize about getting down with an igbo chic....because most of em know how to deal with you in the Bed...as in which Man in is right senses will not like a chic d@ is already a CR7 or a messi on bed..... @ least this can be seen in how this yeye guy(FFK) keeps dating mostly Igbo chics...

5. Another Major reason is that Igbo chicks like money ( bt again which tribe does nt like money)....and yoruba boys love to spend money...although people will say its not true bt its a fact...Most yoruba guys live extravangant lifestyles which in turn attract a lot of chics

Again this are just some reasons why yoruba guys like to date or date Igbo girls.......

Cc
Ishilove
Missclassy
Niajaboy
Ronaldo4liff
Orijin101
Wristwatch
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Twaci
Tophaz
Blackett.....and everybody...

I concur to your reasons bro. High five*
Re: . by Svenn(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
You're right!

1 Like

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2015
There have been many assertion that Yoruba guys love to date Igbo girls but I don't know how true this claim is. Is it really true?.

Your number 1 and 2 points are so true, especially the number 2. In my opinion, Yoruba is the most accommodating and receptive ethnic group in Nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Tocheagle(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2015
undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
There have been many assertion that Yoruba guys love to date Igbo girls but I don't know how true this claim is. Is it really true?.

Your number 1 and 2 points are so true, especially the number 2. In my opinion, Yoruba is the most accommodating and receptive ethnic group in Nigeria.

U are absolutely correct bro.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:29am On May 30, 2015
Yorubas date igbos, igbos date yorubas. . . Because we are all fvcking Nigerians.

That's all there is to it. WE ARE NIGERIANS!!! All other explanation makes no fvcking sense. Tribe, language and culture do not barricade nor hide the truth about humanity. Same black skin, same red blood, same human features. It's natural that rules of attraction takes place whenever you sight a member of the opposite sex.

If you see a beautiful Nigerian girl walking towards you, at that moment, your brain doesn't give a fvck if she's igbo, yoruba, calabar, edo, hausa, igbira, whatever.

Topics like this one make no fvcking sense.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

U are absolutely correct bro.

See this omo Oodua oo, you believe that thing you believe that Buhari belong to nobody, when the king of bourdillon quarters is still hale and hearty. tongue grin
Re: . by KingTom(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2015
MrDojo:
Good morning everyone....this thread is not to promote tribalism or bigotry among ourselves its just a humble observation and my Opinion in General..

There is been a huge arguement on NL mainly on why yoruba boys can't stop dating igbo girls...from sensible observations to tribalistic sentiments and to plain bigotry statments... But this thread was created mainly to explain WHY in my own honest opinion..

Nobody can argue that the yoruba people don't like flamboyant or Exotic things ( all tribes are guilty but the yoruba's are a special breed)....they like to have a taste of everything both good and bad...not just one thing.....they don't like to be restricted....that's why you see a yoruba boy going out wit and igbo girl, calabar, fulani..ijaw and so on..... Hence, when u see a yoruba boy chasing after an igbo girl its because its in Him...don't blame him...everybody wants to try something new.

What I mean by this is that, most (not all) are very receptive and welcoming.....this in turn make them very caring people...and we all know
how much girls love guys that are caring... When a guy is caring it is a major turn on 4 most girls.

Whether u want to deny it ot not....Igbo girls are fine ( tho some are manly).. Especially when they have attractive skins...as in who will not want to date a fine girl irrespective of the Tribe.. And to cap it off they have some Nice names too.....altho some names can fall hand die...

4. A good proportion of yoruba guyz fantasize about getting down with an igbo chic....because most of em know how to deal with you in the Bed...as in which Man in is right senses will not like a chic d@ is already a CR7 or a messi on bed..... @ least this can be seen in how this yeye guy(FFK) keeps dating mostly Igbo chics...

5. Another Major reason is that Igbo chicks like money ( bt again which tribe does nt like money)....and yoruba boys love to spend money...although people will say its not true bt its a fact...Most yoruba guys live extravangant lifestyles which in turn attract a lot of chics

Again this are just some reasons why yoruba guys like to date or date Igbo girls.......

Cc
Ish ilove
Miss classy
Niaj aboy
Ro naldo4liff
Orij in101
Wri stwatch
Kingl ekan
Kin gtom
Twa ci
To phaz
Bl ackett.....and everybody...
88% true cool You still get A sha grin
Re: . by McEwen(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
undecided
Re: . by FLAWLES(f): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
IMO girls rock,,,,,,,,YES we ROCK
Re: . by KingTom(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2015
Re: . by AfricanApple(f): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
the observations doesn't make sense
Re: . by McEwen(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:
shocked
Foooool! Where you go hide since? angry I don find you reach maiduguri cry
Re: . by JoeCutie(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
FLAWLES:
IMO girls rock,,,,,,,,YES we ROCK
You're from Edo state jor.
Re: . by Enegod(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2015
MrDojo:

Cc
Ishilove
Missclassy
Niajaboy
Ronaldo4liff
Orijin101
Wristwatch
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Twaci
Tophaz
Blackett.....and everybody...
load of crap..
Blackett:
Yorubas date igbos, igbos date yorubas. . . Because we are all fvcking Nigerians.

That's all there is to it. WE ARE NIGERIANS!!! All other explanation makes no fvcking sense. Tribe, language and culture do not barricade nor hide the truth about humanity. Same black skin, same red blood, same human features. It's natural that rules of attraction takes place whenever you sight a member of the opposite sex.

If you see a beautiful Nigerian girl walking towards you, at that moment, your brain doesn't give a fvck if she's igbo, yoruba, calabar, edo, hausa, igbira, whatever.

well said!

2 Likes

Re: . by Svenn(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:

We are Nigerians, not fvcking Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: . by KingTom(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
McEwen:

Foooool! Where you go hide since? angry I don find you reach maiduguri cry
So you still get mouth dey talk to me? angry Foolish fool! angry You create thread, e hit FP, you no even book the first space for your guy, you no try o cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: . by richidinho(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2015
Mttcheeew racist everywhere
Re: . by richidinho(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2015
Mttcheeew racists everywhere
Re: . by Nobody: 10:49am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
We are Nigerians, not fvcking Nigerians.
My post, my words, my airtime. . . My responsibility to post.

To prove that you cannot do anything about what I type or how I choose to type it, try and see if you can edit "fvcking Nigerians" to "nigerians"

Of course, you can't. Therefore, park well.
Re: . by Svenn(m): 10:52am On May 30, 2015
Blackett:
My post, my words, my airtime. . . My responsibility to post.

To prove that you cannot do anything about what I type or how I choose to type it, try and see if you can edit "fvcking Nigerians" to "nigerians"

Of course, you can't. Therefore, park well.
Hell, I'm not a fvcking Nigerian, hence, my reason for making it known to you.
Re: . by kramfonos(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2015
praxisnetworks:
angry igbo gals tend to be generally neat

So you are implying that Yoruba girls are DIRTY?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by MrDojo(m): 10:55am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

I concur to your reasons bro. High five*
smiley
Re: . by MrDojo(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2015
KingTom:

grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57am On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Hell, I'm not a fvcking Nigerian, hence, my reason for making it known to you.
That's your fvcking business, not mine.
Re: . by theenii: 10:58am On May 30, 2015
Very useless thread undecided
Re: . by jmoore(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2015
The only reason I can see is that they are human beings. Human beings date themselves and not animals.
Re: . by kramfonos(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2015
richidinho:
Mttcheeew racists everywhere

Racists? Yorubas and Igbos are Negroids and Negroids belong to one race.

Maybe you meant to type 'tribalists'.smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture / Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! / 18 Types Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat On Their Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.