Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. (2097 Views)

Please Can I Contest For Miss Nairaland 2016? (see Pic) / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by agarawu23(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
joseph1832:
I mean the guy's dumbness is dead and buried in Yaba left!.

And that's the thing with the stewpid/dumb man, he doesn't know that he's dumb and stewpid so he keeps making public spectacle of his stewpidity and dumbness believing that he's showing just how intelligent/brilliant he is. The brilliant man on the other hand knows he's not the only brilliant man out there so he threads carefully and watch what he says.

That's why socrates said "He who knows not and knoweth not that he knows not, is a FOOL!". So Mr Sweetorgasm, you are a fool!.
asin eh! the guy get big problem. he just return from ban o grin
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 30, 2015
peeparty:
I wan ask u wan question u don chop BAN bfo?
no
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by malonephill(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2015
joseph1832:
I mean the guy's dumbness is dead and buried in Yaba left!.

And that's the thing with the stewpid/dumb man, he doesn't know that he's dumb and stewpid so he keeps making public spectacle of his stewpidity and dumbness believing that he's showing just how intelligent/brilliant he is. The brilliant man on the other hand knows he's not the only brilliant man out there so he threads carefully and watch what he says.

That's why socrates said "He who knows not and knoweth not that he knows not, is a FOOL!". So Mr Sweetorgasm, you are a fool!.
wetin the guy do you nau?

He's happiness is from here he should enjoy it cheesy
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by peeparty(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
no
brjng ur ear close mk i whisper sometins.ishi..say ur ban dey do press up
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
peeparty:
brjng ur ear close mk i whisper sometins.ishi..say ur ban dey do press up
really?!!
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 30, 2015
sweetorgasm:
JEALOUS

Of what grin
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by faradexs09(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
Imma close my eyes nd give u a knockout punch, if u contest I wonder aw fugly d competition wud be, walks out and throws grenade on thread grin
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by Tunnamania(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
To your gf, you are the most handsome guy on earth not on nairaland.
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 30, 2015
Tunnamania:
To your gf, you are the most handsome guy on earth not on nairaland.
hm hm hm
Re: If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
Teempakguy and lamispaco will beat you hands down. You forget that this contest is not based on facial looks alone.
ehen,my name was mentioned here,what's the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*****lol***** / My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. / REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.