Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. (2098 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by trendphemmy(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Good day nairalanders,
A friend of mine who works in one of d federal establishments called me today about a pressing issue, he is meant to be married later this year and he claimed to love the fiancee more than life itself, but he can't just stop himself from flirting with other girls, from badoo, to any dating website, he is always dere looking for a girl. Not dat he sleeps with dem but just to flirt.
He is emotionally labile cos he met another girl few months ago and he is in love with d girl( sex definitely involved) but d girl said dey can't marry each other due to tribal differences and my to-be-married-friend isn't happy.

My questions are
1) Is it not crazy to be flirting with other girls while in a relationship?

2) obviously he would cheat on his wife from dat and wont dis ruin his marriage?

3) How can he stop?
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Your friend is not ready to be committed yet in marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Pray for him
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2015
That's normal. Since he is not having sex with them.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by 4stylz: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2015
He will even flirt more once they are married.. save yourself from worries and enjoy the bliss
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Sex is not the only prerequisite to determine if a partner has cheated.

From flirting it can lead to sexual affairs.

Na from clap dem dey enter dance. smiley
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sex is not the only prerequisite to determine if a partner has cheated.

From flirting it can lead to sexual affairs.

Na from clap dem dey enter dance. smiley
Even if I get married, I won't stop flirting...

No girl deserves my commitment!
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Young03(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Make him understand d implications of his attitude
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:

I see you're still bitter over your recent discovery grin

Have you confronted her? cheesy
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Tallesty1(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
So one must have sex to cheat?

Bro, even deleting 'some' sms is cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Congratulations
Sveen:

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Abbeyme: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Your only question that requires concern is ...

trendphemmy:
Good day nairalanders,

3) How can he stop?

Others are rhetorics..

YOUR FRIEND NEEDS URGENT HELP..

HE NEEDS TO WORK ON HIMSELF.

He needs to determine to change. Get a phone that cant do badoo, etc - I mean a basic Nokia or other phones without internet connection,...

He needs to put himself in a emotional fasting period ... cut himself from mediums that aid promiscuity...
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
He does not love that lady.......

Love is commitment, dedication and also sincerity. Anyway, he cant be forced to be ready for what he is not. I pity the lady.

Later if she nags or start her own affairs, una go label ladies as demonic
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2015
Isorait
Check my signature
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by myqel(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2015
Last minute looting wink
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by therealdeal10: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2015
Ur friend is so not yet ready 4 commitment, u beta tell him 2 4get about d marriage till e sort himself out else he's getting himself into 1 big mess

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
So one must have sex to cheat?

Bro, even deleting 'some' sms is cheating.
What right has she got to peruse my cellphone till she notices missing SMS? The fact that I chose to marry her, despite have so many coquetry partners; I think that's enough for her.

After all, not all flirting means cheating.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

I see you're still bitter over your recent discovery grin

Have you confronted her? cheesy
Nope, and neither do I intend to.

And I'll be going to school this month, where several chick's await me. Therefore I'm presuming I already forgotten her.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Nope, and neither do I intend to.

And I'll be going to school this month, where several chick's await me. Therefore I'm presuming I already forgotten her.
You haven't talked to her since? undecided
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You haven't talked to her since? undecided
Yes, in fact I don't wanna see her face, the feelings might resurrect.

P.S: I'm vengeful.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Flirting doesn't amount to cheating all the time and cheating doesn't require that you flirt at all sometimes.

BTW,
To me, cheating is not when I have sex with another woman , It's when I refuse to show her the good loving she's entitled to whilst giving it to another woman, it's when I fail to fukc her well and good whilst giving it 100 to someone else, it when I don't take very good care af our children whilst doing that for another woman, It's when I can't maintain balance between her and my other date(s) .

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by EmagNig(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well, how does marriage change a man, please explain

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 12:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Yes, in fact I don't wanna see her face, the feelings might resurrect.

P.S: I'm vengeful.
And what about her?

Is she not making any move to talk to you? And you said she didn't see you.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Flirting doesn't amount to cheating all the time and cheating doesn't require that you flirt at all sometimes.

BTW,
To me, cheating is not when I have sex with another woman , It's when I refuse to show her the good loving she's entitled to whilst giving it to another woman, it's when I fail to fukc her well and good whilst giving it 100 to someone else, it when I don't take very good care af our children whilst doing that for another woman, It's when I can't maintain balance between her and my other date(s) .
Right on on point mahn. smiley
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

And what about her?

Is she not making any move to talk to you? And you said she didn't see you.
She saw me the second day and wanted to approach me, but I dealt her a cold stare. And since that moment, even if she saw me, she usually pretends she didn't, suffix to say, she's avoiding me.

Who knows, maybe she saw me that day and pretended as if she didn't.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
What right has she got to peruse my cellphone till she notices missing SMS? bThe fact that I chose to marry her, despite have so many coquetry partners; I think that's enough for her.

After all, not all flirting means cheating.
@emboldened

That mindset is not good for your marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
She saw me the second day and wanted to approach me, but I dealt her a cold stare. And since that moment, even if she saw me, she usually pretends she didn't, suffix to say, she's avoiding me.

Who knows, maybe she saw me that day and pretended as if she didn't.
Then it's clear she knows that you know. For her not to try to talk to you at least means that she doesn't care.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
@emboldened

That mindset is not good for your marriage
That's why I never give a jumping fvck about girls, I was a very committed person in the past, but what did I get? Lie, deceit, heartbreak and several heart wrenching deeds.

Trust me, I've been through that stage before and the testament is based on bad memoirs.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then it's clear she knows that you know. For her not to try to talk to you at least means that she doesn't care.
Exactly, and I also don't give a swimming fvck, whether she cares or not is her problem, not mine.

'This' dude is just pitying my next, especially if she is a decent chick.
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by naijaboiy: 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sveen:
Exactly, and I also don't give a swimming fvck, whether she cares or not is her problem, not mine.

'This' dude is just pitying my next, especially if she is a decent chick.
You don't need to be vengeful bro grin

Karma will surely do its trick on her. wink
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by Sveen: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You don't need to be vengeful bro grin

Karma will surely do its trick on her. wink
Huh? Okay.

But I don't think this heart of mine will find any girl lovable henceforth.

I'm definitely joining the "players league."
Re: My Friend Is About To Be Married But Still Flirt With Other Girls. by danchuzzy(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
trendphemmy:
Good day nairalanders,
A friend of mine who works in one of d federal establishments called me today about a pressing issue, he is meant to be married later this year and he claimed to love the fiancee more than life itself, but he can't just stop himself from flirting with other girls, from badoo, to any dating website, he is always dere looking for a girl. Not dat he sleeps with dem but just to flirt.
He is emotionally labile cos he met another girl few months ago and he is in love with d girl( sex definitely involved) but d girl said dey can't marry each other due to tribal differences and my to-be-married-friend isn't happy.

My questions are
1) Is it not crazy to be flirting with other girls while in a relationship?

2) obviously he would cheat on his wife from dat and wont dis ruin his marriage?

3) How can he stop?

Ogbeni

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Spot A Desperate Woman / Lady Gets Down On One Knee, Proposes To Her Girlfriend (photo) / hesits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.