Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Life!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life!!! (1253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life!!! by trendy01(f): 12:23pm On May 30, 2015
When I was little I thought by 25, my life would be organised, I'd av a lovely husband or about to get married, a stable job and beautiful life in all

But it's not true cry
Re: Life!!! by Emodeee: 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
So how old r u now?
Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 30, 2015
keep the hope alife.
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 12:38pm On May 30, 2015
NinoBrown888:
keep the hope alife.
tanks dear
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
Emodeee:
So how old r u now?
older than 25
Re: Life!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
It's never too late. You can still become whoever you have dreamt of becoming while growing up, notwithstanding your present age. Just keep your head up and focus on whatever you are doing presently.

I don't know if your prime worries is money but money is not a guarantee for a happy life and success is not all about money. I'd have like to expatiate on the difference between success and money but that would be too long.

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by arimahoseloka(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2015
life doesn't give u anything on a platter of gold? keep working!! keep praying. God is faithful
Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
The thing is, what plans did you make towards this? Wishful thinking hardly accomplishes anything.

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by Emodeee: 12:46pm On May 30, 2015
trendy01:
older than 25

U dey find husband and ur life is disorganised?
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 1:02pm On May 30, 2015
arimahoseloka:
life doesn't give u anything on a platter of gold? keep working!! keep praying. God is faithful
thanks dear
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's never too late. You can still become whoever you have dreamt of becoming while growing up, notwithstanding your present age. Just keep your head up and focus on whatever you are doing presently.

I don't know if your prime worries is money but money is not a guarantee for a happy life and success is not all about money. I'd have like to expatiate on the difference between success and money but that would be too long.
thanks dear
Re: Life!!! by realdee44(f): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
trendy01:
When I was little I thought by 25, my life would be organised, I'd av a lovely husband or about to get married, a stable job and beautiful life in all

But it's not true cry
keep your hopes high. You will still achieve your dreams.
Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 30, 2015
Life is a _bitch.
It will fvck you and leave you wasted.

Come to terms with that.

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2015
trendy01:

But it's not true cry

If I send you PM now u nor go reply na so go take miss that dream husband
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

If I send you PM now u nor go reply na so go take miss that dream husband
hehehehehehehehehe, funny u
Re: Life!!! by staggerman(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2015
It's a good thing that you had a dream and a target. It's also good that you realized that you still need to fulfill that dream. The only issue here is the time frame...

A lot of successfully married people you see today, also faced the same fears and challenges, and asked themselves the same questions too.

My advice is.... Grow in faith and believe you are successful... Mingle with the right company (people who act, think and talk with positive mental and spiritual attitude).... Never allow your fears (in your mind) to dominate your body and outward appearance. It may cause you to develop negative attitude and make costly mistakes...

Stop confessing that you need a job. Start confessing that the job needs you... That big organization is in dire need of you.

And believe me when I say there is a man searching for a woman like you. He will find you soon
Re: Life!!! by staggerman(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2015
missclasssy:
Life is a _bitch.
It will fvck you and leave you wasted.

Come to terms with that.

Only the strong survives. And the mighty becomes king.

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 30, 2015
staggerman:

Only the strong survives. And the mighty becomes king.
Ditto.
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 2:43pm On May 30, 2015
staggerman:
It's a good thing that you had a dream and a target. It's also good that you realized that you still need to fulfill that dream. The only issue here is the time frame...

A lot of successfully married people you see today, also faced the same fears and challenges, and asked themselves the same questions too.

My advice is.... Grow in faith and believe you are successful... Mingle with the right company (people who act, think and talk with positive mental and spiritual attitude).... Never allow your fears (in your mind) to dominate your body and outward appearance. It may cause you to develop negative attitude and make costly mistakes...

Stop confessing that you need a job. Start confessing that the job needs you... That big organization is in dire need of you.

And believe me when I say there is a man searching for a woman like you. He will find you soon
thanks dear, I really appreciate
Re: Life!!! by RAKITIC: 2:46pm On May 30, 2015
It is never to late to be what u might have been

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by kramfonos(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2015
[size=18pt] DREAMS ARE THE CLOUDS WE RIDE ON...UNTIL REALITY SHOOTS US DOWN.smiley [/size]
Re: Life!!! by MicroBox: 3:22pm On May 30, 2015
@OP you are not wrong for your thought when you are little; gainfully employed, marriage at/before 25 as a woman but life o life....
life can be very frustrating if you are not committed to God you would be force to think suicide which is never an option..

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2015
trendy01:
hehehehehehehehehe, funny u

No no no not funny waiting for your reply
Re: Life!!! by McEwen(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2015
trendy01:

But it's not true cry
are you lightskin?
cc: mrcork
Re: Life!!! by UncleLondon: 3:52pm On May 30, 2015
I will be 30 soon and I'm in the same shoe. life's reality sucks when does dream ever come true.

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
McEwen:

are you lightskin?
cc: mrcork
no mr
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

No no no not funny
waiting for your reply
I av replied u dear
Re: Life!!! by trendy01(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2015
Thanks guys, I really appreciate ur love and kind words
Re: Life!!! by samtol4(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
It is never late to get to your destination .Winners never quit and quitters never win! Re-organise your life ,Re -strategies your plans and Remember God loves you .cheers!

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by SkinnyDude(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2015
trendy01:

But it's not true cry
when I Was Little. I Wanted To Study Medicine And Become A Medical Doctor. I Said I Would Graduate At 21.

But Look At Me, Am Studying A Different Course. At 20, Am Still In Second Year.

Life Doesnt Realy Go The Way We Plan It.
Thats Why I Stopped Wishing And Planning. I Focus On What Am Doing, Whatever Result I Get, I Take It. That Way, I Wont Feel Bad.

1 Like

Re: Life!!! by dondiggy: 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
Sometimes life is not really about the goal but the journey, a wise man once said that "Focus on the
results and you'll never make progress. Focus on the
progress and you'll see results."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What do you do? / 19 Things I Wish I Knew Before Saying ‘I Do’ / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.