Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs (79791 Views)

Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others / ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State From 1956 - 2016. / ADCs Of The President Of Nigeria Since 1999. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by AnneMomoh: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
joeboy03:

You seem to be well informed about the Army, are you an officer or related to one?

related
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by donveekings: 6:00pm On May 30, 2015
Unblockable:
How una see their pictures? Buhari's Aide-De-Camp, ML Abubakar and Jonathan's Ojogbane Adegbe.

1st Pix is Buhari's ADC while the 2nd is that of Jonathan.

That guy was my NYSC camp director at Asaya camp in Kogi state. He has Auchi link( maternal) and he was a very arrogant but intelligent officer.
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by themanderon: 6:01pm On May 30, 2015
Una no get work. Keep comparing immaterial things k. lipsrsealed
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by dadexcel: 6:04pm On May 30, 2015
aresa:
PMB's ADC looks more professional, well groomed and ready for duty...
. .....................offcourse he should look ready for duty because he is about to start a class that GEJs ADC has already graduated from! While GEjs ADC looks more experienced and matured for the next promotion to come after a successful over 5 years dint as the aid-d-camp of the commander in chief of nigerian armed forces!
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by sademola: 6:08pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:

What even happens to him now?
Does he go to Otuoke wiv GEJ or does he continue wiv NA...
Most definitely promotion awaits him to a Major.

Major? Is he a captain?
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 30, 2015
AnneMomoh:

related

Now I catch you
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by eaglechild: 6:12pm On May 30, 2015
OP why compare a 14 mega pixel picture to a 4 mega pixel picture?
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by deebrain(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
Colonel's in the Nigerian Army.
PMB's ADC looks handsome#nohomo
But I enjoyed always seeing GEJ's own behind him then.
He handled it with swag.

ADCs are not political appointments. He continues with gallant services in the Nigerian Army and Military as a whole.
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by ObiOkpor(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
He handled it with swag.

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by ObiOkpor(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
He handled it with swag.

major or brigadier gen. Which one baba?
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by meforyou1(m): 6:20pm On May 30, 2015
eph12:
So after comparing ADC who we compare next? I dey laff cheesy
They will then compare their cooks
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by ocelot2006(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
He handled it with swag.

He'll probably end up at DIA or a Defence Attache somewhere across the globe. One thing is certain though: his career remains very bright with his first General star assured.
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2015
Nicepoker:
See as u book space? Ur name says It all NICEbooker* grin

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by hikmojj(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2015
how has dis affect d price of garri.....mtewwww
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Princefame1: 6:33pm On May 30, 2015
AnneMomoh:

related
sorry, are u from EDO?
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by eleko1: 6:34pm On May 30, 2015
One is already over bloated with $£€ stashed away in a bunker/underground tank.The new one look handsome/scheme to eat.I give Vickyrotex the first one as hubby.
VickyRotex:
They look alike... undecided

They both look okay

Stop all dis comparison na angry angry embarassed
undecided lipsrsealed*walk away smiling
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On May 30, 2015
neutrotoba:
cheesy I love the sound of ex-president
its the Lord's doing and its melodious in our ears grin

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2015
adonismuller:
The way people take dey book space these days,soon them go begin come shit for space rush go clean nyash then come modify.

Back to topic,why is Buhari always Appointing Hausa people for important positions? Is this the meaning of "I am for everybody and for nobody?

Well,I am waiting for his ministerial list....all PMB fans should know since they didn't let GEJ to drink water and drop cup,then PMB will not even see water to drink....

Na attack we wan play now...all eyes on PMB

Cool.
I never wanted to comment but dis ur post pushed me to.

We are ready for whatever thing u want to bring. Let me list my co-agents of #CHANGE.

The fierce Omenka
The relentless Midolian
The ever-ready Agarawu23
The daring theVoice
Not forgetting TheDauraMallam and, the Queen herself, NgeneUkwenu,
my main G. Which is Akashi01,
this list will be incomplete if i dont add the legend himself, PassingShot, Mutuwa, Iyangbali and Ymodulus, including me, ZeezaRapture.....and all others i cant remember now.

#WeAreReady.

So, dare to say any trash against the government of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and you will see what will hit you by the people i mentioned.

@TANoids, dont say i didnt warn you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by UnimkeAk(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2015
koligs:
IF YOU THINK PRESIDENT "BUHARI AIDE-DE-CAMP" IS BETTER CLICK LIKE AND FORGET ABOUT JONATHAN AIDE-DE-CAMP....

Please u guys should get a life; the comparisms won't pay nobody ; these guys will still go on with their military careers. And are fairly famous.

What can you say 4 ur self?
Who knows y'all ?
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Pamcrest(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
He handled it with swag.

grin Continue with which NA? That guy is massively loaded ooo.. If he nor go jejely, his superiors will def retire him based on bad belle, beef. Methinks he will retire to enjoy his GEJ windfall! And pray make Buhari probe of GEJ regime nor reach am!
My humble submission
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On May 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Cool.

We are ready for whatever thing u want to bring. Let me list my co-agents of #CHANGE.

The fierce Omenka
The relentless Midolian
The ever-ready Agarawu23
The daring theVoice
this list will be incomplete if i dont add the legend himself, PassingShot, Mutuwa, Iyangbali and Ymodulus, including me, ZeezaRapture.....and all others i cant remember now.

#WeAreReady.

So, dare to say any trash against the government of PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI and you will see what will hit you by the people i mentioned.

leave them,let them bring it on,we are all ready for them. Imagine the fools already finding faults in Buhari's govt that is yet to settle down. Buhari can never and will never be as clueless,useless,dumb and corrupt like jonathan. Let them keep hating

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by lazsnaira(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2015
Nairaland self.
Well its a playground.

I would like you dudes to also compare their manhood & anus.
And as a grand finale, offer us a comparison between their wives privates.
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On May 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Cool.

The fierce Omenka
The relentless Midolian
The ever-ready Agarawu23
The daring theVoice

#WeAreReady.

leave them,let them bring it on,we are all ready for them. Imagine the fools already finding faults in Buhari's govt that is yet to settle down. Buhari can never and will never be as clueless,useless,dumb and corrupt like jonathan. Let them keep hating

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by sniper77(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2015
omisakint:

He will definitely retire cause am sure he won't be able to handle the "beef" waiting for him in the barrack. And am sure GEJ would have given him d rank of a major before he left office(the reason he wasn't commissioned with the rank is because a major can be an ADC).
Like all other adc he will retire and enjoy is connection and loot. Lol

He won't retire.he has carried out his duties as aide de camp to the president and most likely he will be promoted and assigned to another formation.

A major can't be an aide de camp to the president and he is a lieutenant colonel .His rank is higher than that of a major.he is due for promotion to the rank of a colonel.
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by oluyemieve(f): 7:01pm On May 30, 2015
Lemon12:
GeJ own make sense ........ Pass the brainless one own ..

Just know that the hatted you have for PMB will not allow you to enjoy the next four years. God has put PMB in position to rescue the country from looters and some of you are so carried away by religious bigotry and senseless ethnic argument. Carry go o. But indeed, it's a new dawn for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On May 30, 2015
U235weapongrade:
Colonel's in the Nigerian Army. PMB's ADC looks handsome#nohomo But I enjoyed always seeing GEJ's own behind him then. He handled it with swag.
What even happens to him now? Does he go to Otuoke wiv GEJ or does he continue wiv NA... Most definitely promotion awaits him to a Major.
he wil b drafed to maiduguri to fight BH.
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by agarawu23(m): 7:04pm On May 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Cool.

The fierce Omenka
The relentless Midolian
The ever-ready Agarawu23
The daring theVoice

#WeAreReady.

lol oga easy grin

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by UnimkeAk(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Cool.

The fierce Omenka
The relentless Midolian
The ever-ready Agarawu23
The daring theVoice

#WeAreReady.

Dude take a chill pill and pray the "magician doesn't run out of tricks"

In short Buhari had better perform and keep to his campaign promises because if he doesn't, you guys including the president won't know what hit you guys and where it came from.

I wanna use this opportunity to thank the APC filled with the same politicians ruining the country since 1999, looking for ways to be relevant and fill their pockets, For taking the politicking to the social media.. Be ready for theories, misconceptions , propagandas, both true and false.

As a nigerian I'll support the govt. Cuz in the end, if they get it right, we'll all be the beneficiaries.

BUT WE WATCHING IN 3D and refuse to succumb to any bit of intimidation from any quarters.
We shall be heard loud and clear on any issues of our concern.

1 Like

Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by RaptorX: 7:11pm On May 30, 2015
Pamcrest:

grin Continue with which NA? That guy is massively loaded ooo.. If he nor go jejely, his superiors will def retire him based on bad belle, beef. Methinks he will retire to enjoy his GEJ windfall! And pray make Buhari probe of GEJ regime nor reach am!
My humble submission
That guy is probably one of the richest army officers in Nigeria, somebody did an expose on him the other day, he has choice properties all over naija and abroad, Nigerians and corruption smh, Buhari will fight corruption indeed grin
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nickymezor(f): 7:11pm On May 30, 2015
Wat a thread wink..watz d essence of this comparison biko It doesnt mk sense angry
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 30, 2015
hensben:
nairaland don tire me
i go like to chop ban make i rest
lmfao! you've made my day with this ur funny comment
Re: Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs by midolian(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Cool.

The fierce Omenka
The relentless Midolian
The ever-ready Agarawu23
The daring theVoice

#WeAreReady.

No mind them..their way of playing opposition is damn too silly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead / Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Abuja Transforms For Buhari’s Inauguration (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.