Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? (1151 Views)

Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / Give A List Of Beautiful And Handsome Nairalanders. . / Hilarious Photos Of Beautiful People (Must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by wkkwl: 10:10pm On May 30, 2015
can u please share with us ur defintion of beautiful??
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Tocheagle(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2015
Beautiful is when your attitude attracts people to you irrespective of your looks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On May 30, 2015
I'm the definition of beauty

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
beauty is not far from me... lol
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by adorablevic: 10:15pm On May 30, 2015
Moi grin
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by TrishaP(f): 10:18pm On May 30, 2015
By nature and by heart
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by buygala(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2015
All these girls above me be giving themselves hope sad

For me, beauty depends on what I need at that particular time... If I just need to get laid, then a flat belly, nice boobs, a fresh vagina and a compact but full arse will be my definition of beauty smiley

But if I am looking to get married or have a steady relationship, then stuff like intelligence, neatness, respect, and all those other ish my mum keeps pointing out whenever she sees a girl with me, have to be seriously considered in my definition of beauty embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2015
I dont wanna follow the crowd in chanting..BEAUTY IS INNER -CHARACTER...i ll be honest with myself...for a lady to be beautiful,she should have
1.Oblong shaped face
2.cat eyes
3.pointed nose
4.full lips
5.full hair(must not be long)
6.tooth gap
7.be at least 5ft 9
8.model shape,very thin
9.straight legs
10.any complexion
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by obrus5(f): 10:23pm On May 30, 2015
Hmm!I wud say Beauty is a gift endowned on a person wich includes looks,physique,intelligence nd so many more jst mentioning bt a few
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by jamex93(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2015
my definition on beautiful is GOOD CHARACTER
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Hero10001: 10:27pm On May 30, 2015
Intelligent minds.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Tunnamania(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2015
If you really want to know the meaning of beauty, watch Indian movies.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by elantraceey(f): 10:40pm On May 30, 2015
Attitude and character
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Vivly(f): 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
Not Ugly.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by MrTeymee(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
shocked
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by MrTeymee(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
buygala:

For me, beauty depends on what I need at that particular time... If I just need to get laid, then a flat belly, nice boobs, a fresh vagina and a compact but full arse will be my definition of beauty smiley

But if I am looking to get married or have a steady relationship, then stuff like intelligence, neatness, respect, and all those other ish my mum keeps pointing out whenever she sees a girl with me, have to be seriously considered in my definition of beauty embarassed

So on point..
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Youngpo413: 11:49pm On May 30, 2015
ireneony:
you are cute,no doubt.

@op any lady with big assss is beautiful.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 31, 2015
beautiful means attractive or heavenly. It has nothing to do with character. The peacock is a beautiful animal. Yet it is proud and arrogant.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:09am On May 31, 2015
ireneony:
Confam!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Hawlahscho(m): 2:20am On May 31, 2015
The definition of beautiful to me is "When I like a lady". #Shikena
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by CaptainAmerica: 7:04am On May 31, 2015
So much for a faceless forum; even that ugly troll is claiming to be beautiful.

Nothing we no go see for this nairaland. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by tpiadotcom: 7:21am On May 31, 2015
buygala:

MrTeymee:

So on point..

Se aye le nje sa?

(is this how to live?)

you need to work on yourself.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by wkkwl: 8:54am On May 31, 2015
keep your comments coming
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by Chubhie: 9:21am On May 31, 2015
Sound mind captured in a sexy body.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by MrTeymee(m): 9:23am On May 31, 2015
tpiadotcom:

Se aye le nje sa?

(is this how to live?)

you need to work on yourself.

Egbon you need to come over here to see hw we live
Aye dun je ju iya lo walahi
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by obrus5(f): 12:38pm On May 31, 2015
Ur opinion on her

Re: What Is Your Definition Of Beautiful? by tpiadotcom: 2:38pm On May 31, 2015
MrTeymee:

Egbon you need to come over here to see hw we live
Aye dun je ju iya lo walahi

Igbadun ko leleyi my brother.

Kin se b'enyan se njaye niyen.

How I wish you could know Christ!

(1) (Reply)

8 Hottest Tips To Make Her Fall In Love With You / Lets Rub Minds!! Wht Do U Think Abt The 11 Years Legal Age For S*x In Nigeria? / Jelousy At It Peak.(see tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.