Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,981 members, 7,841,751 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle (8421 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubers And Indigbo / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by cocoduck: 5:19am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

I feel the same way... I want to support Biafra, but after listening to Radio Biafra, it was sickening to the stomach the amount of hate the man was spewing; against everyone, fellow Igbos not excluded; and I remember always wondering... is this the best way to go about this? not to mention his racist views against the whites, with whose lack of support can lead to the make or break of Biafra.

I am a proud biafran, but ashamed of Radio Biafra.it hurts to say that, and to even want them shut down.
A child that misbehaves should be chastised, A lot of Biafrans are more than misbehaving, a lot of Nigerians are more than misbehaving, so the best thing they need right now is chastisement, and RB is doing just that. He needs to be even HARSHER so that people will learn to act right! It is not hate it i the truth! The truth Hurts!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by cocoduck: 5:21am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

O bu nne gi na nne-nne gi bu Ofe mmanu.
don't worry we in BIAFRA we have special traetment for your likes. If you don't want us go and stay with the offemannu now
I can never forgive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by AAinEqGuinea: 5:21am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:
i really think radio Biafra is a bad idea.. because of the hate they insight into there fellow listener's.... it is already given igbos a bad name... people are seeing igbos as dark horses. I personally was surprised how full of hate they are when I visit there facebook page. all u see there is insult to either Yoruba or hausa... it's making me wonder is this how they intend to gain freedom?.... what do you think?

I've been listening for the last few weeks. Look no further than Nnamdi Kanu grin Radio Biafra doesn't slander Yorubas nearly to the extreme as their incessant slander of the Hausa people. I have strong disdain for imperialism so my support rests in the push for a Free Biafra on that proposition alone. I don't support threats and the promotion of violence against people, but Radio Biafra sees itself as returning the hate to sender, the Hausa and the "zoo" they call Nigeria. According to Kanu (Radio Biafra) , the violence is always directed at Igbo people, not the other way around, while the global audience remains silent.

How will they gain freedom? Free Biafra recycles global messaging approaches from the Biafran civil War for the modern Free Biafra movement. FreeBiafra isn't trajecting the same chilling imagery to sequester global sympathy, instead they're using mobilization, aggression, stubbornness, while vocalizing a ethnic right to automony...in all, once again, they want to be seen as the victims. Their outcry may be an accurate reflection of the current state of igboland but, imo, it doesn't seem compelling enough to garner global support of a disjoin from Britian's African love-child titled Nigeria. These are the same imperialists who, with little effort, ultimately made Nigeria a democracy, I'm not naive to believe they'll let stubbornness destroy their Nigerian conglomerate, they'll need to see blood for starters. Unless the modern world is seeing bloodshed on the scale of KONY 2012, Darfur, Sudan, Rwanda, Somalia, etc.. this movement will only get passing support from outsiders, they won't lose sleep over Free Biafra, they barely lost sleep over Darfur, Chibok girls, etc. The world will patronize the Free Biafra movement as merely a group of whining igbos feeling marginalized by the current state of play, that's no big human crisis to them. The world is barely made aware of the frequent mass murders from boko haram, but if only 6 people are killed in an American or European mall once a year the whole world mourns over that bul.lshit.

I can empathize how serious this is to Igbos, forcing a group to live within lines they had no say in creating. I only pray this doesn't resort in local bloodshed, but the way Kanu talks, including Buhari's latest threat to Kanu, has this movement showing all the hallmarks of getting ugly. It is then that the world will care, once it gets ugly again, with the World finally picking a side again; Biafra Civil War II all over again. Sadly I see Biafra losing again, but I'll always admire them for fighting hard for what they believe is right. AFRICANS ARE SMART, THEY HELP OTHER COUNTRIES LOOK SMARTER, WHY CANT THEY DEMARCATE AND GOVERN THEMSELVES.?? Biafrans are, rightfully so, trying to stand up for themselves, but why no one else? Ultimately I'll always have an underlying respect for this movement, even if the movement never materalizes beyond the annual rallies and UN raids.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 5:36am On May 31, 2015
fr3do:

trying too hard to be contemptful

pre-civil-war, pogroms with the baptismal name of riots were carried out in the north and 9ja gov didnt intervene.
That was enough reason for anybody to be hot blooded.... I totally agree, and I wasn't blaming him for it as I know he had made desperate moves for a peaceful resolution, even after the polgroms and declaring Biafra was a last resort.

I want to add one thing here, and this might make the post a bit long, apologies, but do you see the way Ojukwu became the face of Biafra is completely different from the way this man, Nnamdi has become the face of the struggle? He went and picked up this position, calls himself the Grand commander,heaven knows how many chips dude's got on his shoulder.

Whereas Ojukwu was thrust into his role as the Biafran leader. This is very significant in the Igbo culture - where a leader does not arise, until the drums of war (calamity, unrest, trouble etc) are sounded or chants of Nzogbu nzogbu fill the air - THEN someone from the crowd steps up to the fore to lead the people. In this case, the people have no second thoughts, because they have come out, ready to go, the "driver" now emerges.

That has not been the case of Uwazurike... the BZM clown nor Nnamdi Kalu.
This is also another reason I believe that the time of Biafra is not yet ripe; Nigeria is not boiling, I'm serious, Igbos are almost enjoying more than other tribes at the moment, in education, sports, name it, we aren't at our wits end; and this Nnamdi guys knows it, that is why he has been trying to use the fear tactis against Igbos; have you listened to hi? he cheered each time Boko Harem struck and he will say to the Igbos that they are coming for them to wipe them out, except Biafra is created. is that how a leader talks to people he leads or wants to lead? I don't know if you get my point?

If you want to protect your people, why not an Igbo militia, well trained to be spread especially by the borders of Igboland; why wait for Biafra to do that?isnt civilian JTF taking out members of BH? What about a Biafran Intelligence, multilingual Igbos to infiltrate the north and west and know when killings are about to take place... these aren't things a selfless and passionate Biafran should not know.

the man is not a diplomat and his rawness and explicity is only good for 'freedom fighting' certainly not politics.
The well being of the people of the proposed Biafra is bigger than Kalu's rawness and political incorrectness.
Well, I guess my last sentence is a good suggestion on how to secure the welfare and lives of Biafrans; does spewing hate and his aggressive way improve the welfare of Biafrans... well maybe by scaring them off you might think, but I just think there are better ways of going about improving the welfare of Ndi Igbo.

the people dont know the law, majority of Nigerians think that to campaign for or seek secession is treason. They are ignorant of the UN's right to self-determination of indigenous people, to which Nigeria is a signatory.
... and that is what I had hoped they, Radio Biafra would be doing - educate the people. He says he is doing that, but I haven't seen any article, series, documentary, to that effect. its status as "Radio" or a media is ironic as it is menat to inform and educate the public,how many Radio Biafra reporters are there? His news source is from Nigerian dailies. Funny if you ask me.

this world isnt in black and white.
the British do not criticize their slave trading forebears.
Sure - guess they're letting bygones be by-gones, don't think I was criticizing our past leader(s)

one man's opinion and vote.
No one expects all Igbos to support Biafra and no one will persecute you for your stand.
...hahah - oh I can see Nnamdi Kanu being terribly angry and even threatening violence to those who (do not) vote in favor.

But be sure that if a referendum holds, more than 80% of Igbos will be in support of secession.

- is that enough to be granted secession?

But didnt you say that you only were not pleased with Nnamdi kalu and Radio Biafra, but now you say you dont support biafra.

--- uhh maybe I didn't state correctly what I intended to;I support Biafra, but not with Nnamdi Kanu having anything to do with it (i.e. him at the forefront); i strongly believe he will be a tyrant and that is my worst fears, i love Biafra so much to see it go the way of Eritrea, South Sudan,and others.

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 5:48am On May 31, 2015
cocoduck:

A child that misbehaves should be chastised, A lot of Biafrans are more than misbehaving, a lot of Nigerians are more than misbehaving, so the best thing they need right now is chastisement, and RB is doing just that. He needs to be even HARSHER so that people will learn to act right! It is not hate it i the truth! The truth Hurts!.

Can you give me an example, just one, of how Igbos should "act right" as you put it.

You mention the truth, and the sorry thing is that so many people are in search of the truth, that they follow anyone that tells them what they want to hear...if it is not too much to ask, what truth has he told you that you did not know before?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 5:57am On May 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

I've been listening for the last few weeks. Look no further than Nnamdi Kanu grin Radio Biafra doesn't slander Yorubas nearly to the extreme as their incessant slander of the Hausa people. I have strong disdain for imperialism so my support rests in the push for a Free Biafra on that proposition alone. I don't support threats and the promotion of violence against people, but Radio Biafra sees itself as returning the hate to sender, the Hausa and the "zoo" they call Nigeria. According to Kanu (Radio Biafra) , the violence is always directed at Igbo people, not the other way around, while the global audience remains silent.

How will they gain freedom? Free Biafra recycles global messaging approaches from the Biafran civil War for the modern Free Biafra movement. FreeBiafra isn't trajecting the same chilling imagery to sequester global sympathy, instead they're using mobilization, aggression, stubbornness, while vocalizing a ethnic right to automony...in all, once again, they want to be seen as the victims. Their outcry may be an accurate reflection of the current state of igboland but, imo, it doesn't seem compelling enough to garner global support of a disjoin from Britian's African love-child titled Nigeria. These are the same imperialists who, with little effort, ultimately made Nigeria a democracy, I'm not naive to believe they'll let stubbornness destroy their Nigerian conglomerate, they'll need to see blood for starters. Unless the modern world is seeing bloodshed on the scale of KONY 2012, Darfur, Sudan, Rwanda, Somalia, etc.. this movement will only get passing support from outsiders, they won't lose sleep over Free Biafra, they barely lost sleep over Darfur, Chibok girls, etc. The world will patronize the Free Biafra movement as merely a group of whining igbos feeling marginalized by the current state of play, that's no big human crisis to them. The world is barely made aware of the frequent mass murders from boko haram, but if only 6 people are killed in an American or European mall once a year the whole world mourns over that bul.lshit.

I can empathize how serious this is to Igbos, forcing a group to live within lines they had no say in creating. I only pray this doesn't resort in local bloodshed, but the way Kanu talks, including Buhari's latest threat to Kanu, has this movement showing all the hallmarks of getting ugly. It is then that the world will care, once it gets ugly again, with the World finally picking a side again; Biafra Civil War II all over again. Sadly I see Biafra losing again, but I'll always admire them for fighting hard for what they believe is right. AFRICANS ARE SMART, THEY HELP OTHER COUNTRIES LOOK SMARTER, WHY CANT THEY DEMARCATE AND GOVERN THEMSELVES.?? Biafrans are, rightfully so, trying to stand up for themselves, but why no one else? Ultimately I'll always have an underlying respect for this movement, even if the movement never materalizes beyond the annual rallies and UN raids.

I agree with most of what you've posted. I sad that Nigeria will have to boil first, the international community will have to seesomething more to get persuaded. I feel that this man knows it inside himbut just wants to keep going for now.

Please, what warning did Buhari give to N. Kanu?
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by AAinEqGuinea: 6:07am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

I agree with most of what you've posted. I sad that Nigeria will have to boil first, the international community will have to seesomething more to get persuaded. I feel that this man knows it inside himbut just wants to keep going for now.

Please, what warning did Buhari give to N. Kanu?

There appears to be agreement on the bottom-line from the diehard Biafrans, but all they seem to trust Kanu's machine of Radio Biafra as the means to get there.

Buhari, Don’t underestimate our madness – Nnamdi KanuThe director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu has reacted to the visit to his house yesterday of five State Security Service personnel sent by president-elect Muhammadu Buhari. Speaking during today’s morning program on Radio Biafra, the director of Radio Biafra Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, ridiculed the attempt by Buhari to coerce him into abandoning the Biafran restoration project.“I thought they would have come with armoured cars and tanks. Only five of them came. They make me laugh.”– I will give everything to make sure Biafra comes.On a more serious note, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) and the Commander of her Loyal Forces, issued a stern and unequivocal warning to Buhari and the Nigerian government.“Buhari if you send people to my house again, I will mention their names live on air. Don’t try that nonsense with us. I have not sent anybody to your daughter. I know her hostel – where she is staying. Because I believe in an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I’ve told you that before. If you like you can try. I will sacrifice everything I have to get Biafra. I don’t think you can do that to sustain “one Nigeria”, can you? Don’t underestimate our madness. I need you to understand that. I will give everything to make sure Biafra comes. Will you sacrifice your family for “One Nigeria”? Ask yourself that question before you send other idiots to my place. Because if they come again, they may not go back. I am telling you that.”
http://biafranchronicle.com/2015/04/03/buhari-i-will-sacrifice-everything-i-have-to-get-biafra-will-you-do-so-for-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu-madness-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by cocoduck: 6:09am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

Can you give me an example, just one, of how Igbos should "act right" as you put it.

You mention the truth, and the sorry thing is that so many people are in search of the truth, that they follow anyone that tells them what they want to hear...if it is not too much to ask, what truth has he told you that you did not know before?
Look at the like s of TA orji, Orji uzor kalu, Okorocha, and the 1diots at ohaneze ndi igbo, they were so 1diotic that Ojukwu had to form another pan Igbo organization called Igboezue, can you imagine the likes of Chekwas okorie? there is a community in Imo that wanted a borehole so badly, now after rallying round they contributed money and some came from outside the community, then the money was given to one of them, do you know what he did? He sunk the borehole and did everything but in HIS COMPOUND WHICH ALWAYS UNDER LOCK AND KEY, if he allows you, you can fetch water, if not, no water for you, simply because he is a big man! these type of evils need to be weeded out. They happen because of Nigeria, it is because of Nigeria (BABYLON) that these types of evils exist. Don't let the little crumbs you get from Babylon, when the ones that say are are the masters eat, the little crumbs that fall out of their lips, don't let it deceive you, Raise your eyes up Biafra is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 6:24am On May 31, 2015
cocoduck:

Look at the like s of TA orji, Orji uzor kalu, Okorocha, and the 1diots at ohaneze ndi igbo, they were so 1diotic that Ojukwu had to form another pan Igbo organization called Igboezue, can you imagine the likes of Chekwas okorie? there is a community in Imo that wanted a borehole so badly, now after rallying round they contributed money and some came from outside the community, then the money was given to one of them, do you know what he did? He sunk the borehole and did everything but in HIS COMPOUND WHICH ALWAYS UNDER LOCK AND KEY, if he allows you, you can fetch water, if not, no water for you, simply because he is a big man! these type of evils need to be weeded out. They happen because of Nigeria, it is because of Nigeria (BABYLON) that these types of evils exist. Don't let the little crumbs you get from Babylon, when the ones that say are are the masters eat, the little crumbs that fall out of their lips, don't let it deceive you, Raise your eyes up Biafra is here to stay.

My brother, you and I, in essence, are saying the same thing... how has Radio Biafra addressed the 2 instances you mentioned above?

He's sgotWe have to have our priorities right, and discouraging such behaviours if mentioned to the whole world on RB will be transformational... a platform where you can reach Igbos worldwide should be used effectively... would Chekwas not change if he is mentioned on RB? wont Igbos from all over the world phone in to donate money to sink boreholes in every community in Igboland?

What has Yoruba pastors got to do with Biafra that he has focused on them for who knows how long?
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 6:27am On May 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

There appears to be agreement on the bottom-line from the diehard Biafrans, but all they seem to trust Kanu's machine of Radio Biafra as the means to get there.

Wow... looks like ish is gonna get ugly.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 6:27am On May 31, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

you biafra secessionists should better stop lying abeg.. Swimming in this euphoric biafra dream is silly. When did buhari send anybody to have a talk with your "leader"? Bring a credible source about your lies.

Nobody has anytime for a nonentity(kanu) that calls Nigeria zoo anytime and he himself reside in the same Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Islanders1: 6:51am On May 31, 2015
Rose2014:

Why did you create a new moniker?

Who are you? Which moniker you talking about.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 6:52am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:
i really think radio Biafra is a bad idea.. because of the hate they insight into there fellow listener's.... it is already given igbos a bad name... people are seeing igbos as dark horses. I personally was surprised how full of hate they are when I visit there facebook page. all u see there is insult to either Yoruba or hausa... it's making me wonder is this how they intend to gain freedom?.... what do you think?

another chest beater grin
Meanwhile Heart attack loading grin
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by drajjay: 6:52am On May 31, 2015
How can biafrans be built on hate and propaganda. Is that the supposed foundation of a free country?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 7:04am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:
[color=#990000][/color]

I am not weeping for anybody - I am just not giving my support to the so-called Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio Biafra.

We had a hot-blooded Ojukwu go it alone, and bless his soul he tried; we cant have another hot-blooded man come and make Igbos believe they can go it alone again (even with the possible joining of some SS groups, but without international help though - by the way he's cussing out the whites) and people will start supporting him in his vitrol against everyone.

He claims he is open-minded, but phone in and present a different view and see how hostile he gets...

How many Igbo politicians, for starters, are supporting him?

He is bad news for Biafra, I am sorry.

If there is a referendum today and this man has anything to do with it - I am voting a capital n-o.Sadly, Biafra will have to wait a bit longer.

see am.....
Linus grin
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by cocoduck: 7:16am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

My brother, you and I, in essence, are saying the same thing... how has Radio Biafra addressed the 2 instances you mentioned above?

He's sgotWe have to have our priorities right, and discouraging such behaviours if mentioned to the whole world on RB will be transformational... a platform where you can reach Igbos worldwide should be used effectively... would Chekwas not change if he is mentioned on RB? wont Igbos from all over the world phone in to donate money to sink boreholes in every community in Igboland?

What has Yoruba pastors got to do with Biafra that he has focused on them for who knows how long?
bad things abound when good men refuse to speak up
okorocha is repred to have spent 30000 dollars to jam the RB requency. the truth hurts
Ionly gave you instances you this yoruba boy abi girl
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by zendy: 7:21am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:

Giving us a bad name? With who? Nigerians? That's the whole idea! You do not need the approval of someone you are trying to breakaway from.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by SOUNDKING: 7:29am On May 31, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

is it by force to be Nigerian ?

na by force ?
me self tire o, one Nigeria has expired, so, to your tent oooooo Israel, God bless,God bless Biafra, UN, US, Israel,Italy,France, Norway, China,Malaysia,Garbon, S.africa,Tanzania, Ivory coast and every other Freiends of Biafra, God bless Nnamdi Kalu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by zendy: 7:31am On May 31, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you biafra secessionists should better stop lying abeg.. Swimming in this euphoric biafra dream is silly. When did buhari send anybody to have a talk with your "leader"? Bring a credible source about your lies.

Nobody has anytime for a nonentity(kanu) that calls Nigeria zoo anytime and he himself reside in the same Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu is in his homeland Biafra. It is people like you and Lord Lugard that decided to call where he comes from 'Nigeria'. The number of people suffering from colonial mentality on Nairaland is incredible.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by SOUNDKING: 7:33am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:
I think you should re-read your write up including the thread title, make corrections before Rose2014 wakes up.

A friendly advice.
u no go kill me with laugh o, the Op self no understand wetin em write.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by AAinEqGuinea: 7:33am On May 31, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Remarkable:

Wow... looks like ish is gonna get ugly.

I'm more concerned with the people he's inciting back in Nigeria. If the case may be that there's a lot of poor and/or impressionable Igbos in Nigeria and around the world, on one extreme Buhari and/or local police will silence them eventually (of course not on day 2 of being in office), another extreme is RB knowingly exploiting their own poor frustrated people which is always a breeding ground for indoctrination and mobilization. This is how Boko Harams are created and sustained imo, except with Radio Biafra producing their own extremists exploiting the poor who stand a chance of dying, while Kanu lives on yelling from Europe. grin

I get the feeling that most Igbos enjoy Kanu responsibly.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 7:46am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

Why are U mentioning my name up and down? Wont you people let me rest?

Abeg who knows where I can buy a gallon of red oil this morning? I want to prepare a pot of my favourite ewedu soup and the oil I have in the kitchen isnt enough(just one bottle)

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by dunkem21(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
u no go kill me with laugh o, the Op self no understand wetin em write.

No mind the mofo utobo.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 8:03am On May 31, 2015
cocoduck:

bad things abound when good men refuse to speak up
okorocha is repred to have spent 30000 dollars to jam the RB requency. the truth hurts
Ionly gave you instances you this yoruba boy abi girl

I don't think you even read my first post.... never mind, carry on, Fulani girl.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by pazienza(m): 8:15am On May 31, 2015
Every sensible Igbo must look for means to support the Biafran movement.

Kanu Nnamdi is only but a soldier leading a troop in the Biafran movement. He is playing an indispensable role. Everyone is not fit for that role. If you are not comfortable with his role, look for another group and join, or better still form your own group and build your troops. But in all, contribute your quota in preserving our motherland Biafra, don't criticize others when you are making no contribution.

In the history of mankind, it's usually few who sacrifice for many. Be the chosen few.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by wexyee: 8:15am On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
u are a fool
ur father is a fool for wasting his sperm
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 8:18am On May 31, 2015
Lemon12:
Yoruba people are too obsess with the igbos....

They open thread here and there .... Whining .., shouting Igbo this Igbo dat........,

Oya take a look at NL Ethnic section ... All the thread there are about the igbos ... Created by the oily soup people ..

I smell doom for the Yoruba nation soon bcus of their obsession wit the igbos
mods please do the needful. Lalasticlala ishilove seun rule 2 has been flaunted

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:

That radio station should be shut. I've never listened to it anyway and never will.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 8:27am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

ofe mmanu
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 8:28am On May 31, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

That radio station should be shut. I've never listened to it anyway and never will.
grin children of hate how market. ....

biafra is here so need

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 8:29am On May 31, 2015
handsomeclouds:
mods please do the needful. Lalasticlala ishilove seun rule 2 has been flaunted
ofe mnanu
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 8:29am On May 31, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Then, shhhhuussshhh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Records N7.34tn Fiscal Deficit In 11 Months – CBN / Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In / COVID-19:Kano Directs Civil Servants To Stay At Home.Bans Viewing, Event Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.