Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle (8366 Views)

Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubers And Indigbo / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by wexyee: 11:56pm On May 30, 2015
i really think radio Biafra is a bad idea.. because of the hate they insight into there fellow listener's.... it is already given igbos a bad name... people are seeing igbos as dark horses. I personally was surprised how full of hate they are when I visit there facebook page. all u see there is insult to either Yoruba or hausa... it's making me wonder is this how they intend to gain freedom?.... what do you think?

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by UncleLondon: 11:58pm On May 30, 2015
...and this will take the position of world's ugliest flag

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by wexyee: 11:59pm On May 30, 2015
look at the comment i circled... that's wat some sect of people are suspecting the south east of ( civil war revenge)

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 12:00am On May 31, 2015

is it by force to be Nigerian ?

na by force ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by dunkem21(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2015
I think you should re-read your write up including the thread title, make corrections before Rose2014 wakes up.

A friendly advice.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Islanders1: 12:43am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:
I think you should re-read your write up including the thread title, make corrections before Rose2014 wakes up.

A friendly advice.

Is the rose a supermod or Seun? Wetin person no go hear for nairaland sef. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Rose2014: 1:09am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:
i really think radio Biafra is a bad idea.. because of the hate they insight into there fellow listener's.... it is already given igbos a bad name... people are seeing igbos as dark horses. I personally was surprised how full of hate they are when I visit there facebook page. all u see there is insult to either Yoruba or hausa... it's making me wonder is this how they intend to gain freedom?.... what do you think?

And Yorubas are always talking good about Igbos right?

Hypocrites everywhere u go

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Rose2014: 1:11am On May 31, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

is it by force to be Nigerian ?

na by force ?

Don't mind them, they claim Igbos are bad. Oya allow them go, they're panicking up n down

Parasites everywhere u go cheesy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Rose2014: 1:20am On May 31, 2015
Islanders1:

Is the rose a supermod or Seun? Wetin person no go hear for nairaland sef. cheesy
Why did you create a new moniker?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On May 31, 2015
Rose2014:

Why do u think they pee in their pants when they hear Biafra? cheesy
A united Biafra is their worst nightmare. grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 2:14am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:

I feel the same way... I want to support Biafra, but after listening to Radio Biafra, it was sickening to the stomach the amount of hate the man was spewing; against everyone, fellow Igbos not excluded; and I remember always wondering... is this the best way to go about this? not to mention his racist views against the whites, with whose lack of support can lead to the make or break of Biafra.

I am a proud biafran, but ashamed of Radio Biafra.it hurts to say that, and to even want them shut down.

6 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by knowledgeable: 2:18am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:

Is it not better to jaw jaw ( even hateful speeches at your enemies, that are killing you at the slightest provocation) than to war war, for the time being?.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 2:22am On May 31, 2015
UncleLondon:
...and this will take the position of world's ugliest flag

What are you? 2 years old? ... like little kids in the play ground arguing whose shoe is better..

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Rose2014: 2:25am On May 31, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

And so are some nations obssessed with exterminating the despicable and expendable vermins called Igbos thanks to those nations led by Indonesia. Of all the races that make up Nigeria, only the Igbo were identified as a curse to the entire black race by Thailand. It is not surprising anyway because they are offsprings of the biblical Cain -a curse to mankind as the first unrepentant murderer.
This is the type of rant that will make you think Yorubas should even be pushing for Biafra to be removed from Nigeria But then they develop high bp whenever the same people say they want to have a country of their own.

Jealous n lazy cowards everywhere u go cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 2:38am On May 31, 2015
Lemon12:
Yoruba people are too obsess with the igbos....

They open thread here and there .... Whining .., shouting Igbo this Igbo dat........,

Oya take a look at NL Ethnic section ... All the thread there are about the igbos ... Created the the oily soup people ..

I smell doom for the Yoruba nation soon bcus of their obsession wit the igbod

Just think about this, bro, are the Yorubas the Igbos problem?

Everything shouldn't be gragra... and you have to choose your battles carefully - you can NOT fight everybody at the same time. Its almost like he is going out of his way to create more problems for the Biafran cause.... what is the wisdom in that?

Moreover, if that so-called director is behaving this way now... imagine what he will be like if he has power - exactly, a tyrant... and Biafra, God forbid, will go down in history as another country that got independence and it all went south from there.... same story as other African countries that split from another African country. its

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 2:44am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:
u are a fool

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 2:46am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

I feel the same way... I want to support Biafra, but after listening to Radio Biafra, it was sickening to the stomach the amount of hate the man was spewing; against everyone, fellow Igbos not excluded; and I remember always wondering... is this the best way to go about this? not to mention his racist views against the whites, with whose lack of support can lead to the make or break of Biafra.

I am a proud biafran, but ashamed of Radio Biafra.it hurts to say that, and to even want them shut down.
we never need your coward type there ........

ofe mmanu

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Rose2014: 2:49am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

Just think about this, bro, are the Yorubas the Igbos problem?

Everything shouldn't be gragra... and you have to choose your battles carefully - you can NOT fight everybody at the same time. Its almost like he is going out of his way to create more problems for the Biafran cause.... what is the wisdom in that?

Moreover, if that so-called director is behaving this way now... imagine what he will be like if he has power - exactly, a tyrant... and Biafra, God forbid, will go down in history as another country that got independence and it all went south from there.... same story as other African countries that split from another African country. its

@d bolded
All I can say to u is the same thing Jesus said to the women of Jerusalem that were weeping for him

Luke 23:28 weep not for me but for yourself and your children

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 2:49am On May 31, 2015
wexyee:
look at the comment i circled... that's wat some sect of people are suspecting the south east of ( civil war revenge)
a job lees entity

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 3:14am On May 31, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
we never need your coward type there ........

ofe mmanu

O bu nne gi na nne-nne gi bu Ofe mmanu.
Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Nobody: 3:18am On May 31, 2015
Moderators stop this despicable and shameless act of hiding sensible pro Biafran posts while sanctioning useless posts like this. Ban me again if you like; it's your lost. I was ban last week for no absolute reason; I guess for a post that generated over 100 likes in 30 minutes. I'm among top 5 Nairalanders with more likes per post. We keep SEUN BUSINESS GOING. Seun do the needful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 3:32am On May 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Rose2014:

@d bolded
All I can say to u is the same thing Jesus said to the women of Jerusalem that we're weeping for him

Luke 23:28 weep not for me but for yourself and your children

I am not weeping for anybody - I am just not giving my support to the so-called Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio Biafra.

We had a hot-blooded Ojukwu go it alone, and bless his soul he tried; we cant have another hot-blooded man come and make Igbos believe they can go it alone again (even with the possible joining of some SS groups, but without international help though - by the way he's cussing out the whites) and people will start supporting him in his vitrol against everyone.

He claims he is open-minded, but phone in and present a different view and see how hostile he gets...

How many Igbo politicians, for starters, are supporting him?

He is bad news for Biafra, I am sorry.

If there is a referendum today and this man has anything to do with it - I am voting a capital n-o.Sadly, Biafra will have to wait a bit longer.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by UncleLondon: 3:32am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

What are you? 2 years old? ... like little kids in the play ground arguing whose shoe is better..

You people are your own problem, your smartness cunny nature has never amounted to any meaning development for you. Before they say anything, they will always sandwich themselves to the South-South because of oyel.

If you want to go, go alone don't drag south-south into your biyafra biyafra noise.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 3:40am On May 31, 2015
UncleLondon:

You people are your own problem, your smartness cunny nature has never transformed to any meaning development for you. Before they say anything, they will always sandwich themselves to the South-South because of oyel.

How old are you? a year old? can you read? perhaps understand the contents and topic of this thread?

Or is it that you just aren't intelligent enough to make a relevant conversation?

("Relevant" means that it is "related to" or "has something to do with" ... maybe you should pass the keyboard to someone older to post if you really feel a need to contribute on this thread)

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by UncleLondon: 3:45am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

How old are you? a year old? can you read? perhaps understand the contents and topic of this thread?

Or is it that you just aren't intelligent enough to make a relevant conversation?

("Relevant" means that it is "related to" or "has something to do with" ... maybe you should pass the keyboard to someone older to post if you really feel a need to contribute on this thread)

I'm thirteen months old smiley and I drive as you can see below. You satisfied now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by fr3do(m): 4:01am On May 31, 2015
Radio biafra is spreading hate ehn?
What did you say when a traditional ruler, the oba of lagos made his lagoon threat?

In as much as I don't approve of Kalu's rawness, but I think a good measure of the people I have encountered online from the non-SE&SS tribes are not noble and are without honour.

Nigerians decieve Kalu's rawness.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by fr3do(m): 4:08am On May 31, 2015
UncleLondon:

You people are your own problem, your smartness cunny nature has never amounted to any meaning development for you. Before they say anything, they will always sandwich themselves to the South-South because of oyel.

If you want to go, go alone don't drag south-south into your biyafra biyafra noise.

even if we seek to ally with the SS.

Who made you a mouthpiece for the SS?

This divide and rule tactics is stall.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by fr3do(m): 4:30am On May 31, 2015
Remarkable:

I am not weeping for anybody - I am just not giving my support to the so-called Nnamdi Kanu and his Radio Biafra.

trying too hard to be contemptful

We had a hot-blooded Ojukwu go it alone, and bless his soul he tried; we cant have another hot-blooded man come and make Igbos believe they can go it alone again

pre-civil-war, pogroms with the baptismal name of riots were carried out in the north and 9ja gov didnt intervene.
That was enough reason for anybody to be hot blooded.

(even with the possible joining of some SS groups, but without international help though - by the way he's cussing out the whites) and people will start supporting him in his vitrol against everyone.

the man is not a diplomat and his rawness and explicity is only good for 'freedom fighting' certainly not politics.
The well being of the people of the proposed Biafra is bigger than Kalu's rawness and political incorrectness.

He claims he is open-minded, but phone in and present a different view and see how hostile he gets...

that is bad and he should change that behaviour.

How many Igbo politicians, for starters, are supporting him?

the people dont know the law, majority of Nigerians think that to campaign for or seek secession is treason. They are ignorant of the UN's right to self-determination of indigenous people, to which Nigeria is a signatory.

He is bad news for Biafra, I am sorry.
this world isnt in black and white.
the British do not criticize their slave trading forebears.

If there is a referendum today and this man has anything to do with it - I am voting a capital n-o.Sadly, Biafra will have to wait a bit longer.

one man's opinion and vote.
No one expects all Igbos to support Biafra and no one will persecute you for your stand.

But be sure that if a referendum holds, more than 80% of Igbos will be in support of secession.

But didnt you say that you only were not pleased with Nnamdi kalu and Radio Biafra, but now you say you dont support biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra. A Bullet In The Heart Of Indigbo Struggle by Remarkable: 4:52am On May 31, 2015
UncleLondon:

I'm thirteen months old smiley and I drive as you can see below. You satisfied now?

Homie, I just want you to post on topic, is that too much to ask for? Give it another try and see, I am sure at 13 months, you can at least say at topic.. "Ok" ... or "I'm here to read comments" ... you know, those NL one-liners that require no brain power).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agencies Set To Expose Sponsors Of Terror / Meet The Small Boy Senator Stella Oduah Is Begging To Locate (photos) / Treat Your People Fairly, Buhari Cautions New Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.