Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

South China Sea: China Warns The US To Back-off. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South China Sea: China Warns The US To Back-off. (747 Views)

Mysterious Sea Serpent Washed Up Onto Shore In Philippines (photos). / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns / Sitrep: U.S. Tanks In Putin’s Backyard; Stealth Planes To South China Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South China Sea: China Warns The US To Back-off. by bsolo1(m): 2:02am On May 31, 2015
China and the U.S disagree over China's ongoing expansion of their presence(Millitary to be precised) in the south China sea.

The U.S claims this area to be international waters, but Beijing says otherwise and regards it as Chinese territory. Tensions are already on a high as the Chinese Navy recently warned the U.S surveliance aircraft flying over that area to 'back-off' from that area.

What is your take? Me i think washington should respect themselves and back-off. How will they react if China goes bossing around the Gulf of Mexico.
Re: South China Sea: China Warns The US To Back-off. by kingmalachi: 2:44am On May 31, 2015
[quote author=bsolo1 post=34266791]China and the U.S disagree over China's ongoing expansion of their presence(Millitary to be precised) in the south China sea.

The U.S claims this area to be international waters, but Beijing says otherwise and regards it as Chinese territory. Tensions are already on a high as the Chinese Navy recently warned the U.S surveliance aircraft flying over that area to 'back-off' from that area.

What is your take? Me i think washington should respect themselves and back-off. How will they react if China goes bossing around the Gulf of Mexico.[wat is even wrong Unite States, domineering power of U S should be curtailed ]

(1) (Reply)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / If You Think Racism Won Donald Trump The Election, You’ve Missed The Point / Anti-trump Protester Calls For Violence After Election Result- Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.