Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

8-year-old Found Living With Mom's Corpse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-year-old Found Living With Mom's Corpse (1036 Views)

Teenager Rapes 8-year-old Boy In Bauchi (pictured) / How An 8-year-old Girl Was Deflowered And Abused By 70-year-old Man In Lagos / The Hell Called Aba: Raiders Kill Boy For Refusing To have Se x With Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8-year-old Found Living With Mom's Corpse by ckz: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2009
ROMULUS, Mich., Jan. 21 (UPI) -- Police say an 8-year-old boy seen wandering around a Romulus, Mich., apartment complex was living with the corpse of his mother, a Hurricane Katrina survivor.

The boy, Trinity Tipado, went next door to a liquor store to try to buy food by using an expired credit card and his mother's drivers license, prompting the owner to call police, The Detroit News reported Wednesday.

Authorities found Gaynell Tipado, 41, dead inside the apartment. They said she had been dead for 10 days.

"I've got three kids. I had the feeling it was something bad," Romulus Liquor Store owner Layth Saco told the newspaper. "He broke down and told me, 'My mom is in a better place now.'"

"Some neighbors saw (Trinity) two or three times in the cold, in his pajamas and didn't do anything," neighbor Curtis Michael said.

Relatives said Gaynell Tipado and her son moved to Michigan from Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina and losing her husband, the newspaper said. Wayne County officials said they did not suspect foul play in her death. The boy has been placed in foster care, the News said.
Re: 8-year-old Found Living With Mom's Corpse by spikedcylinder: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
Please is there a link?
Re: 8-year-old Found Living With Mom's Corpse by ckz: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2009

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Kils But I Am Gonna Kills Peoples Soon: / From Hajj To Jail / Another Nigerian Jason Akinole Is Arrested For Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.