Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) (38192 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name / A Teenager's Response To A Sunday School Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Felvet(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sunday-School.jpg[/img][/center]

Someone sent this question to my mail, so i decided to share with the Christian People on .

Read Question Below:-

when Adam and Eve born Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel).

Bible said, Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God. now it was left with only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain)

Now according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married and gave children with her.
[/b]
Cain did not marry from the land of Nod, he was married before he went to Nod. Gen. 4 vs 16 and 17. He married his sister.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by bashydemy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
We argue about this few years back with no answer, Infact i saved the write ups for future but my flash got spoil..
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by succyreal(m): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
This is the correct answer to the question.

Adam and eve had 5 children, three boys and two girls namely
1. Cain(male)
2. Akalemia(female)
3.Abe(male)
4. Luluwa( female)
5. Seth (male)

The truth is that Cain married his sister (Akalemia).

let me not go too far the above is the correct answer to the question.

Remember the Bible says that Adam and eve had sons and daughters.

Believe it or not that is the truth.

Remember what Jesus said He will send us A promise comforter the one that will teach and lead us to the accurate knowledge of truth.

So if there is any question u wish to ask, mail me and u will get the correct answer

God bless u all.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by sixtus3606(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sunday-School.jpg[/img][/center]

Someone sent this question to my mail, so i decided to share with the Christian People on .

when Adam and Eve born Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel).

Bible said, Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God. now it was left with only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain)

Now according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married and gave children with her.

Now my question is, which other human did Cain marry?

Cc. ishilove Lalasticlala

Make Una answer this question Oh.

choi! the person who mailed u such question must be an atheist or muslim.

chai!..but the question gat me thinking otherwise. serious matter that demands rapt attention.

i hope for answer before 12p.m. however, i'll summon my bible scholars. bless
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
This where we spiritual and Occultist people are far ahead of christianity, to help the poster and others on this, the truth is, there was NEVER a time God created only Adam and Eve, God created all human in the surface of the earth at the same time, that is why cain was able to marry someone from another land. Remember Cain even told God, saying" give me a mark that whoever sees me will not kill. Me, which means even cain knew they were not the only people or family on earth

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Anyone who wants to know more truth should feel free to contact me
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by nwakaibeya1: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates:BEHOLD we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS that we keep telling you human beigns about that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you?
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by joshua16(m): 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
AkunneObinna:
Maybe he created some more people. Dough.
It neva was recorded dat some others were created. It was written dat God created a man and out of the man he created a woman, so fact remains dat cain married his sister. Thanks for your understanding
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by majamajic(m): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Before cain left ,

Genesis 4:15 .
And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

That means there are people somewhere else too.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by ELEYINJUANU(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

from the beginning, bible always silent about women, God count on men only, example bible said Jesus feed 5000 men, but women was there but not recognise. So Adam might gave birth to female children also, which they got married to each other.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Caseless: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Maamin:
@ Op what was the time period with which Cain stayed before going to Nod to get a wife?
Nigerians answer questions with a question.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Caseless: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
ELEYINJUANU:
from the beginning, bible always silent about women, God count on men only, example bible said Jesus feed 5000 men, but women was there but not recognise. So Adam might gave birth to female children also, which they got married to each other.
that's incestuous, you know? How can God encourage incest?
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by ThisMeansWAR: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
NumberOne2:

Easy. Even Atheists and Muslims know the answer to this.

The bible rearly documents women. Except for a few like Eve, Rahab, Ruth (Go check generations of Jesus in Matthew and Luke).
If not for the issues Dinah (Jacobs daughter had), no one will probably know Jacob has a daughter. Methuselah lived longest in the Bible at 969 years but we do not know his mother.

To your question:
Adam and Eve had another son named Seth. So who did Seth marry?
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: - Genesis 5:4

So how many daughters of Adam do you know were mentioned in the Bible?
Is it so hard to see that Cain married his sister? A sister that was not documented at the time of Cain and Abel.
Yeah, you may call it incest but at the time it was common practice. Men did not know better.

Even, a son of Jacob (Reuben) slept with his father concubine.
And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it... - Genesis 35:22

It was later that God gave a law against it to the Israelites:
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD. - Leviticus 18:6
The the list continue to vs 22 and 23 where God speaks against Homosexuals and sex with Animals.

Even with the laws, there are still cultures around the world that still practice it. It is frowned upon in Nigeria/Africa.
See how it applies globally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest
yeah... Dumb Christianity.. Discriminating against women and blacks since Adam and eve were still wearing leaf diaper..

Even the entire religion was based a racism and discrimination .. No wonder Christianity doesn't have problem with slave trade or catholism.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by mrkings84(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
No big deal, he married his sister. In the account of human in d Bible, women were hardly accounted.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by gbaskiboy: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

The answer to this question is found in the book of Genesis 5:4 "And the days of Adam after fathering seth came to be 830 years, meanwhile he became Father to SONS and DAUGHTERS." Take note that the sons and daughters appears in plural, so aside from Abel and cain, Adam and eve gave birth to other children. Definitely can married one of his sister, it was allowed to marry from own family until human population grows bigger

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by iamord(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Before Adam. There were men
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
NumberOne2:

Easy. Even Atheists and Muslims know the answer to this.

The bible rearly documents women. Except for a few like Eve, Rahab, Ruth (Go check generations of Jesus in Matthew and Luke).
If not for the issues Dinah (Jacobs daughter had), no one will probably know Jacob has a daughter. Methuselah lived longest in the Bible at 969 years but we do not know his mother.

To your question:
Adam and Eve had another son named Seth. So who did Seth marry?
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: - Genesis 5:4

So how many daughters of Adam do you know were mentioned in the Bible?
Is it so hard to see that Cain married his sister? A sister that was not documented at the time of Cain and Abel.
Yeah, you may call it incest but at the time it was common practice. Men did not know better.

Even, a son of Jacob (Reuben) slept with his father concubine.
And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it... - Genesis 35:22

It was later that God gave a law against it to the Israelites:
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD. - Leviticus 18:6
The the list continue to vs 22 and 23 where God speaks against Homosexuals and sex with Animals.

Even with the laws, there are still cultures around the world that still practice it. It is frowned upon in Nigeria/Africa.
See how it applies globally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest
Assumptions.

2 Likes

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by VickyRotex(f): 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
eleko1:
sad The ansa is in deep.search and U'll find/see it'those who seek find' Vickyrotex Iya Kerubu,come ansa cool

cheesy Baba Woli Cele, Someone already gave a logical reasoning to the question on the 1st page. Biblically and Logic reasoning, I believe, Cain married one of his sisters, since it was recorded that Adam and Eve had more kids, asides Abel, Cain, and Seth, they had both Male and Female. Except there were other people else where, that werent recorded. But I would go with the former. Se finis?
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Intendy: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

Pls go read THE LOST BOOK OF THE BIBLE.
everything is well documented there

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by honeric01(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Did cain marry from his domain or he married from the people of the east according to the bible?

If he married from the people of the east, who are the people of the east?

Read your bible, it was specified (around the curse he was placed on).

Those saying he married his sister are not being truthful.

People already existed elsewhere according to the bible.

Genesis 4:16-17: “Then Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch. And he built a city, and called the name of the city after the name of his son-- Enoch.”

According to this verse, Cain knew his wife when he left his domain, not before he left.. meaning he started a family in Nod and didnt have a direct family while with Adam.

Too many assumptions
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Akos5(m): 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
The answer is simple wen cain killed abel,they remain 3 i.e adam,eve nd cain, by after then eve bear many children 4rm which cain marry,ie cain marry his blood sister born by eve nd thru dis the other children not mention in the bible do so nd wit this world expand.The answer is simple wen cain killed abel,they remain 3 i.e adam,eve nd cain, by after then eve bear many children 4rm which cain marry,ie cain marry his blood sister born by eve nd thru dis the other children not mention in the bible do so nd wit this world expand.The answer is simple wen cain killed abel,they remain 3 i.e adam,eve nd cain, by after then eve bear many children 4rm which cain marry,ie cain marry his blood sister born by eve nd thru dis the other children not mention in the bible do so nd wit this world expand.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Adesiji77: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

Apparently, Cain married an anonymous daughter of Adam and Eve. See what a reference work says below;

If Adam and Eve had two sons, Cain and Abel, where did Cain’s wife come from?” Although this is often asked as a trick question by Bible skeptics, the Bible does provide sufficient detail to give a satisfactory answer.

Genesis chapters 3 and 4 present the following information: (1) Eve was “the mother of everyone living.” (2) Time elapsed between the birth of Cain and his offering the sacrifice that was rejected by God. (3) Following his banishment to become “a wanderer and a fugitive,” Cain worried that ‘anyone finding him’ might try to kill him. (4) God set up a sign to protect Cain, indicating that either his siblings or other relatives might try to kill him. (5) “Afterward,” Cain had intercourse with his wife in “the land of Fugitiveness.”—Genesis 3:20; 4:3, 12, 14-17.

From the above, we can rightly conclude that Cain’s wife was a descendant of Eve born on an unknown date. Genesis 5:4 acknowledges that during his 930 years of life, Adam “became father to sons and daughters.” Of course, the Bible does not specify that Cain’s wife was Eve’s daughter. Indeed, the fact that she is mentioned after Cain’s banishment indicates that enough time had passed that she could even have been one of Adam and Eve’s granddaughters. Hence, The Amplified Old Testament describes Cain’s wife simply as “one of Adam’s offspring.”

Nineteenth-century Bible commentator Adam Clarke speculated that God’s establishing a sign as a result of Cain’s fear came about because several generations of Adam’s descendants already existed—enough “to found several villages.”

That Cain married his sister or a later female descendant of Adam through the marriage of any of Adam’s sons or daughters is viewed by some societies today as unthinkable. This is usually because of societal taboos or fear of genetic defects. Nevertheless, F. LaGard Smith comments in The Narrated Bible in Chronological Order: “It is altogether likely that these first brothers and sisters enter into marriages with each other, despite the sense of inappropriateness which would be felt should that occur in following generations.” Also, it is noteworthy that it was not until Moses received God’s laws for the nation of Israel in 1513 B.C.E. that intercourse between such close relatives was specifically forbidden.—Leviticus 18:9, 17, 24.

Today, we are millenniums away from the perfection once possessed by our original parents. The effect that genetics and heredity have on us might not have been a factor for them. Furthermore, recent studies, such as one published in the Journal of Genetic Counseling, show that unions between first cousins face lower risks of having children with birth defects than is widely perceived. Reasonably, such issues would not have been a serious concern during Adam’s life span or even prior to Noah’s day. Thus, we can conclude that Cain’s wife was one of his female relatives.
Source: http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2010649?q=Where+Did+Cain+Find+His+Wife&p=par#h=7
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Farkson(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

pls consult ur bible to detail,Adam and Eve had other kids.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by jayboy17(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mod u dey bias oh,I wrote diz same topic last week sunday n hn no dey FP!!
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by zonax(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
In the garden God created Adam and Eve and gave them Cain and Abel. He created them after his image to be a model of humanity,but at the same time other humans still existed and the angels of God lusted after them, came and had intercourse with them and they had daughters.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by honeric01(m): 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adesiji77:

Apparently, Cain married an anonymous daughter of Adam and Eve. See what a reference work says below;

Rather than copy and paste, why not reason it out yourself and do your own research?

Adam and eve were not the only set of people God created. Read where he questioned God about being killed by strangers..meaning other humans separate from the lineage of Adam existed then. lets start thinking out of the box as Africans.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by burnfire202(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Adam had two daughters. Cain got married to his sister awan while seth got married to azura. N adam had nine oda sons
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by honeric01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
burnfire202:
Adam had two daughters. Cain got married to his sister awan while seth got married to azura. N adam had nine oda sons

Reference please..
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Adesiji77: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
honeric01:

Rather than copy and paste, why not reason it out yourself and do your own research?

Adam and eve were not the only set of people God created. Read where he questioned God about being killed by strangers..meaning other humans separate from the lineage of Adam existed then. lets start thinking out of the box as Africans.

Mr Oga, what I pasted is what I believe.

No time to check time...you are entitled to your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
smehw the story of creation seems like a myth that shdnt be taken literally,im nt so famiiliar wt verses,in d creation as its written "d earth was wout form n void n darkness was upon d face of d deep n God SAID let der b LIGHT...n der was day n night...thn u go further 2see dat the sun,moon n stars wer created on a different DAY,so wat was d 1st light created?rem everytin was created by The Lord God(Jesus Christ) n wat duration of each day?was man created from "dust" d way we assume t 2b like pottery or is it beyond our general imagination?back at d question ders a place in d Bible dat says smetin like "d sons of God saw dat d daughters of men wer beautifl n went onto dem n bare children dat wer destroyed in Noah's flood,n also in d creation it is recorded dat God placed "d man He had created" in d garden like saying der was anoda man smewer,der r sme possibilities 2answer d question if u look at it dat way...
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by vacanci: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Eve is also a Man or are you a learner?

Can u show me where Cain or Abel or any male in the Bible being addressed as her. Why are u trying to stand by ur mistake. You need to go back to school and learn elementary English or better still, learn from any child 4 YEARS and above.

For example:

Genesis 2:24 For this cause will a man go away from his father and his mother and be joined to his wife; and they will be one flesh.

Did you see anything like a man leave her father and her mother?
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by shaneroberts26: 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
emrain:

Pheww... Please know thyself. God is in you, you are in God, you are God.

Don't mind them.
Idol worshippers.
They are yet to discover the GOD in them,which is with them 24/7 but too quick to believe in the imaginary one in the sky.
Jesus even told them that they are gods but they still prefer being ignorant.

John 10:34

"Isn't it written in your scripture, I said, you are gods?''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.