Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) (38205 Views)

Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / Why Do People See Lucifer As A Bad Name / A Teenager's Response To A Sunday School Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Etogist: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
This and more misunderstood chapters in the bible made bible an authentic and non fictional scripture.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by olumyde5(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
NumberOne2:

Easy. Even Atheists and Muslims know the answer to this.

The bible rearly documents women. Except for a few like Eve, Rahab, Ruth (Go check generations of Jesus in Matthew and Luke).
If not for the issues Dinah (Jacobs daughter had), no one will probably know Jacob has a daughter. Methuselah lived longest in the Bible at 969 years but we do not know his mother.

To your question:
Adam and Eve had another son named Seth. So who did Seth marry?
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: - Genesis 5:4

So how many daughters of Adam do you know were mentioned in the Bible?
Is it so hard to see that Cain married his sister? A sister that was not documented at the time of Cain and Abel.
Yeah, you may call it incest but at the time it was common practice. Men did not know better.

Even, a son of Jacob (Reuben) slept with his father concubine.
And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it... - Genesis 35:22

It was later that God gave a law against it to the Israelites:
None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD. - Leviticus 18:6
The the list continue to vs 22 and 23 where God speaks against Homosexuals and sex with Animals.

Even with the laws, there are still cultures around the world that still practice it. It is frowned upon in Nigeria/Africa.
See how it applies globally: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by SalesConsultant(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Echidimeh:
This where we spiritual and Occultist people are far ahead of christianity, to help the poster and others on this, the truth is, there was NEVER a time God created only Adam and Eve, God created all human in the surface of the earth at the same time, that is why cain was able to marry someone from another land. Remember Cain even told God, saying" give me a mark that whoever sees me will not kill. Me, which means even cain knew they were not the only people or family on earth

Great.... The best answer so far
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Dignitygab(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
Won't say anyfin
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Neroclassic(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
l believe Cain married his sis but there were other people on earth.they were the fallen angels who took human form.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by burnfire202(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
honeric01:

Reference please..
google the book of jubilee
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by deavicky(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Something else just came into my mind. It is either Adams genotype was As or Eve is. that why we all are not AA
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by ogaphill: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sunday-School.jpg[/img][/center]

Someone sent this question to my mail, so i decided to share with the Christian People on .

Read Question Below:-

when Adam and Eve born Cain and Abel, as at that time there were only 4 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain, Abel).

Bible said, Cain killed Abel and was cursed by God. now it was left with only 3 people on earth i.e (Adam, Eve, Cain)

Now according to d bible, Cain traveled to a town called Nod and married and gave children with her.

Now my question is, which other human did Cain marry?

Make Una answer this question Oh.
To add to the question, a town called Nod was mentioned, which people made up that town cheesy
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by honeric01(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
burnfire202:

google the book of jubilee

Is the book of jubilee a book in the bible since this topic is about human existence according to the bible?
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by oshdam2015: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2015
The Lord is ur strength. His spirit will not depart from you. Thanks so much.

NumberOne2:

The bible rearly documents women. Except for a few like Eve, Rahab, Ruth (Go check generations of Jesus in Matthew and Luke).
If not for the issues Dinah (Jacobs daughter had), no one will probably know Jacob has a daughter. Methuselah lived longest in the Bible at 969 years but we do not know his mother.

To your question:
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: - Genesis 5:4

Is it so hard to see that Cain married his sister? A sister that was not documented at the time of Cain and Abel.
Yeah, you may call it incest but at the time it was common practice. Men did not know better.

And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine: and Israel heard it... - Genesis 35:22

None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the LORD. - Leviticus 18:6
The the list continue to vs 22 and 23 where God speaks against Homosexuals and sex with Animals.

Even with the laws, there are still cultures around the world that still practice it. It is frowned upon in Nigeria/Africa.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Vondoola: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2015
Make absolute sense
NumberOne2:

To your question:

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by witken89(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by burnfire202(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
honeric01:

Is the book of jubilee a book in the bible since this topic is about human existence according to the bible?
lost book
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by sistar007(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
emrain:

You need serious help.

Not only help but more knowledge and understanding.

offensive
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Maamin(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Caseless:
Nigerians answer questions with a question.

Yes!..it is good sometimes, I want him to think deep.

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by nobleens(f): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2015
Read That well u will see where d bible says dt Cain went away with his sister and married her
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by Xynthialuvy(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
NumberOne2:

To your question:

wow. I love this

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by ELEYINJUANU(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Caseless:
that's incestuous, you know? How can God encourage incest?
kabi o o si, God is unquestionable, neither you nor I can question our maker.
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by simdam500(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
mcfynest: Will it be ok if it was said that ADAM AND EVE WERE NOT HUMAN BUT NATIONS? undecided

Hmm sad

1 Like

Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by simdam500(m): 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
succyreal: This is the correct answer to the question.

Adam and eve had 5 children, three boys and two girls namely
1. Cain(male)
2. Akalemia(female)
3.Abe(male)
4. Luluwa( female)
5. Seth (male)

The truth is that Cain married his sister (Akalemia).

let me not go too far the above is the correct answer to the question.

Remember the Bible says that Adam and eve had sons and daughters.

Believe it or not that is the truth.

Remember what Jesus said He will send us A promise comforter the one that will teach and lead us to the accurate knowledge of truth.

So if there is any question u wish to ask, mail me and u will get the correct answer

God bless u all.

I wanted to say a offensive word but after an hour of online research. I found something... nice

From the book of Adam and Eve;
ch 74, v7-8
The meaning of Cain is "hater," because he hated his sister in their mother's womb; ere they came out of it. Therefore did Adam name him Cain.
And Luluwa means "beautiful," because she was more beautiful than her mother.

later, from Ch 75, v11.
When the days of nursing the children was ended, Eve again conceived, and when her days were accomplished she brought forth antoher son and daughter; and they named the son Abel, and the daughter Aklia.

From the second book of Adam and Eve
Chapter1, verse 6
(Cain is at this time 15, Abel at the time of his death was 12)
As for Cain, when the mourning for his brother had ended, he took his sister Luluwa and married her, withoug leave from his father and mother; for they could not keep him from her, by reason of their heavy heart.

Chapter 2, verse 8 (after the birth of Seth)
As for Adam, he knew not again his wife Eve, all the days of his life; neither was any more offspring born of them; but only those five, Cain, Luluwa, Abel, Aklia, and Seth alone.

Given these verses, assuming a literal record from the cannonized bible in conjunction with this book, then Aklia would be Seth's wife.

Likely, neither is the bible the literal true history of early mankind, nor are the books of Adam and Eve true records of said historical events.

That said, the names Luluwa ("beautiful"wink and Aklemia/Aklia were created or inserted as the names of daughters of Eve, to explain where the wives of Cain and of Seth came from, in the literal world where the only humans were Adam and Eve. The books of Adam and Eve were likely written by early religious "editors" who were faced with the dilema of explaining where mankind came from if there were only Adam, Eve, and their sons.

Their place in "history" is only as fabrication in an effort to lend legitimacy to a flawed religious allegory.
Source(s):
The Lost Books of the Bible
and the Forgotten Books of Eden

availible through World Bible Publishers, Inc.
findings
grin
Re: Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) by AdelekeAkinola(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
It was not only Adam that God made but Adam was the man he put in the garden of eden. There were people living in other places like eden,havila and so on. If u read the book of Genesis 1vs26-28 bible said God made man as male and female he made them in his image. The word them makes it clear that there was more than one person that God made. These other creatures of God were the ones that Cain said will kill him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.