Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible (2846 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / Gen Buhari Get Ready To Face UK Drone Strikes If Anything Happen To Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2015
IlCheez:
LOL. Talk about making use of the Bible he was presented on the campaign trail.

Wish I can still vote again for your niece, but hopefully others will help out and importantly the mods too.

Best wishes!

Awww...you've been such a good fellow on naiaraland, oya drop your number let me load it for you.
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2015
IlCheez:
LOL. Talk about making use of the Bible he was presented on the campaign trail.

Wish I can still vote again for your niece, but hopefully others will help out and importantly the mods too.

Best wishes!

Great leaders, even imams study the bible for some truth and wisdom. Wonder why some people are arguing. Although i know of an ex president who is a christian and never extracted any lesson or understanding from the holy book.
I dont know maybe his own book thought him to buy jets for CAN presidents and fix money inside for SA though. grin
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
What if a similar quote is in the Quaran too?

Anyways, you'll get a vote from me. smiley

You've got a cute chubby cheek, lovely smile btw. Thanks for the like kiss

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by VickyRotex(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
kart042000:

You've got a cute chubby cheek, lovely smile btw. Thanks for the like kiss

Thank you smiley

Btw, you're welcome.
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
temitemi1:
Jesus is the only true WAY!

Bros jonah first son, please hope yyou've supported the minitry by liking the pics of my niece. Please do if you haven't. Thank you Mr temitem
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2015
ginawest:
ur niece z cute

Even without you marrying a handsome bobo, your kids are already lucky to have you as a mother, because them go fine ehn, even cussons baby would have to go on vacation of contestants. Without voting na dem get am.

Thanks dear really appreciate, she took the cuteness from her uncle cheesy grin
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by bunmititi(f): 10:24pm On May 31, 2015
buhari learn that speech from ashawo hotel!
that is what the ashawo girl tell him when he ask the girl why she follow major musa do kwanangida!
i belong to everyone who can pay me, i belong to noone who no pay me!

chikena
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by kart042000(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:
buhari learn that speech from ashawo hotel!
that is what the ashawo girl tell him when he ask the girl why she follow major musa do kwanangida!
i belong to everyone who can pay me, i belong to noone who no pay me!

chikena

Are you really a lady undecided, I doubt a lady talks so masculine like
Re: Did Buhari Get His "I Belong To Everybody" Quote From The Bible by ginawest(f): 10:53pm On May 31, 2015
kart042000:

Even without you marrying a handsome bobo, your kids are already lucky to have you as a mother, because them go fine ehn, even cussons baby would have to go on vacation of contestants. Without voting na dem get am.

Thanks dear really appreciate, she took the cuteness from her uncle cheesy grin
tenks man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 184 Federal Roads Projects On-going Under GEJ Before Handover to PMB / Alamesiegha: His Deeds, His Corruption And The Lesson Before Us / James Faleke & Jibrin Echocho Isah For Supplementary Election In Kogi. APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.