Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (17544 Views)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / Zenith Bank And Mortgage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by whobethat: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2009
lawyer,

Can you give info about buying a plot of land at Isiu. I heard some plots of land are for sale and at what price. Which area is better between Isiu and Ijede?
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by palama: 11:02am On Oct 30, 2009
EDen Apartmen
We aim to provide the highest level of service to make your stay as pleasurable and relaxing as possible, whether it be for pleasure or business. We therefore make sure your apartment has the latest facilities in it for your use.

AT EDen Apartmen we give you the best and moden Decoration/Desing for yous homes, Hotels, Office, Marriage Receptions, Birthday Parties, .etc

Contact us On:
simpleinterios@yahoo.com
www dot EDENAPARTMEN dot WEBS dot COM
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by wsalami: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2009
de law,
continue d wonderfull work
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by nairamar(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Lawyer this is Alhaji here, not sure whether you had my NL Id
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by higznet(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2009
@ burafato 
For more than three month I been searching for a plot of land to buy at Ajah environs.

Are you still interested in purchasing a plot of land in this axis? I have some I want to sell (my own and my friends own – you’ll meet him) around the Ajah Badore axis. Lawyer can verify them for you. Please contact me on my details below.

@ mamma j    
17-Room Bungalow on a plot of Land. C of O
I am the direct owner but I don't know how to go about marketing it.
Price=#15m(Asking)

Is the property still available? Please reply to higznet@yahoo.com or send a text to +447818850306 so we discuss further.

@ lawyer
Nice honest job you’re doing on this network site. Let us know when and if you want to go for Governorship, I’ll sponsor some campaign waka. 
Please do you know anything about those developers that build 2 houses on plots owned be people and they keep one and give the plot owner one? Please get me posted with info if possible.

higznet@yahoo.com or send a text to +447818850306.
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by SuRiUno: 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2009
@Lawyer, can you please advice on Abijo GRA, along the Lekki/Ajah axis, Not far from Sangotedo, I am thinking of purchasing 1 plot there, any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by AyLA: 2:02am On Jan 10, 2010
Where is the land and size of the property that you would like a developer to build.
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by SuRiUno: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2010
The plot of land is at Abijo GRA, along the lekki/Ajah Axis, this is in lagos, about 20 mins from Victoria Garden City, very close to Sangotedo. The size of the plot of land is approximately 1000sqm, I am looking at building a four bedroom residentoial detached house.

Many Thanks
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by osyem: 2:03pm On May 14, 2010
Iwas sold two plots of land in Lagos, by a Lagos base lawyer in late 2007 i completed the payment in 2008 hence went to Lagos state Lands to get the title, upon paying for the search and land confirmation certificate, i was told by the Lagos state official and even stated on the confirmation certificate that the land fell under ''Pedro Revocation". Though a novice at the point of purchase, i got back to the seller for a refund of my money, uptil now, both land and money have not being given. The lawyer has relocated from his residence and office to unknown destination, stopped picking his call and threats are being made on my life as a result of this.
My lawyer, before payments were made, verified the court judgement on the said parcel at the court in Ikeja where judgement was made transfering the lands to the Lawyer's Cohorts from the families squarting on the land, as the court judgement was the only document provided. What broke the camels back was the change of land from one location to the other and the payment for different surveys.

This goes to show there is disparity between judiciary and Government decision on Land matters.

What do i do, YOUR KIND ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by eros(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2010
Thank you Sir, for this wonderful write-up. I will be paying you a visit very soon in regards to my business name registration.
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by deliceshop(m): 2:44am On Jan 21, 2011
Hello I will like to know what you think about this Land Offer Many Naira landers are Interested especially we that are abroad can you check this and give us your advise on this as it appear that the seller is the only one that have highest comment on is thread about 10 pages

Garden of Eden Estate Simawa, behind Redeem Camp RCCG, Off Lagos Ibadan Express Way this is the link to is thread (https://www.nairaland.com/Nigeria/topic-493076.0.html)and he is selling for as low as N380,000 also Installmental payment

Advice what is your point of view and HAPPY NEW YEAR LAWYER.

DELICESHOP
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by deliceshop(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
@ lawyer

Hello we are expecting your respond regarding request if you can do all off us in here a big favour.
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by adebaxton(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hello Sir,
I am interested in acquiring a plot of land at Sango Otta from the owner who bought it as a worker of PZ Industries collectively through their co-operative.

I was told the C of O, Survey and Receipt of Purchase is available,How do i change his name completely upon payment immediately on all documents available on the said property.

Lastly do i need to contract a lawyer despite the property been sold by a Trusted Family Friend,If yes what are the documents i need to ask.

any reasonable and meaningful contribution are welcomed.

God Bless
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by zogo(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
You NEED or HAVE properties in Port Harcourt for LEASE, SALE, BUY, LET? You need professional Real Estate services? You can babk on us for latest practices in Real Estate maters. Call or come to our office:

Gideon Ele & Co.
#15 Ebonyi/Oroazi Rd.
Port Harcourt.
+2348188573805, +2347063249904
gideonele@yahoo.com

View few o our properties here: www.legitassets..com
LIKE/Follow us on facebook: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by katsim(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2012
what is deed of assignment
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by chefwole1(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
[b][/b]Am looking for where to do my 4month Industrial training(IT) in any estate firm or construction company if u see pls lemme kwn[b]Am looking for where to do my 4month Industrial training(IT) in any estate firm or construction company if u see pls lemme kwn[/b]Am looking for where to do my 4month Industrial training(IT) in any estate firm or construction company if u see pls lemme kwn
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by Kian000: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Dear Partners & Associates,

One of our main businesses is to open Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit as well as other

Financial and Banking Instruments. We issue our Bank Guarantees and Standby Letter of Credit for Lease &

Sale while on occasions as requested by the client, we can open Documentary / Deferred / Red Clause

Letters of Credit and Guarantees (Bank, Bid or Performance)For every transaction we need three things:

1. Lessor (Applicant) -This is our company or entity that will be applying for the Financial Instrument with

the Issuing Bank on behalf the Beneficiary. The delivery of the Financial / Banking Instrument shall be

based on the Applicant's procedures.

2. Lessee (Beneficiary / Client) - This is the company who have requested the Financial Instrument whether

for their own use or third party to receiving the BG/SBLC/DLC/Red Clause LC. The Client / Lessee

nominates the Beneficiary of the Bank Instrument.

3. Underlying Transaction - This is the transaction that exists between the Lessor (Applicant) and the Lessee

(Beneficiary). It is the reason for opening the Stand Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee or Letter of Credit

of any kind. The underlying transaction can be for obtaining loans or funding from Banks or Monetizers as

well as for the Purchase and Sale of Goods or Services depending on the type of instrument requested.

Should you have an interest in the Lease and Sale of these, kindly inform and we will be glad to share with

you our PROCEDURAL TERMS in regards to setting things in motion for an IMPENDING TRANSACTION. Upon

the acceptance of your party to work with the Lessor's Terms, we would have Legal Contract in place for

the transaction to be set up between the Applicant and the Beneficiary and the delivery of the Bank

Instrument will be in accordance with the Verbiage (Text) chosen by the Beneficiary's Bank.

In addendum, we also offer a wide range of products:
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
- Deferred / Documentary Letters of Credit
- Red Clause Letters of Credit
- Usance Letters of Credit
- Performance Guarantees
- Demand Guarantees
- POF messages
- Pre Advice Message
- Comfort Letters
- Ready Willing and Able (RWA) messages

Kindly revert on you have interest in any of these so we can set up an underlying transaction. My full

contact information is as follow:

Name; Ezzatollah Kianersi A.
E-mail; bgbroker.kianersi@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Kianersi
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by saasala(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2017
@lawyer, I want to be a property agent. If I need your service to help search and authenticate(plus dees of assigment) a property for a client, how many percentage from the agency fee will you collect.

And (2) I have always had this issue: Who pays the agency and legal fees. The seller or the buyer?
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by Norrah(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pay your house rent till the house becomes yours.

The RENT-TO-OWN (RTO) scheme was created to help prospective HOME OWNERS move into their dream HOMES and make payment over a convenient period of time, up to a maximum fifteen year tenure. Subscribers enroll on the RTO scheme and move into their HOMES within 6-9 months. Each subscriber continues to pay the RTO annual rent. At the end of the agreed period, the subscriber assumes the ownership of the HOME.

Call/WhatsApp 09019115282 for details.

Features of the RTO Scheme:
▪It's Cheaper than Mortgage
▪Fixed Annual Rent Charge
▪You can transfer Equity
▪No Hidden Charges

Currently, properties on the scheme are located at Omega Court, Opebi-Ikeja and Bella Court, Ikate-Lekki Phase 1.

Omega and Bella Courts are designed to be premium and luxurious housing estates targeted at the middle class. These developments include several units of 2 and 4Bedroom flats, 3 Bedroom terraces and 5 Bedroom tripled units. They both have CofOs and feature ample parking and a plethora of other amenities that will make residents very comfortable.

FEATURES
▪Serviced Apartments.
▪Massive Rooms.
▪2 Car Parking per unit (1 per 2 BDR unit, 3 per 5 BDR triplex).
▪2 or 4 Bedroom Flat (Omega and Bella Courts).
▪3 Bedroom Terrace (Bella Court only).
▪5 Bedroom Triplex units (Omega Court only).
▪Secured Estates.
▪Quality Internal Finish.
▪Perimeter CCTV Coverage.
▪Large Terrace/Balcony for all rooms.

OUTRIGHT PAYMENT OPTIONS
▪4 BDR - ₦37.5 Million
▪2 BDR - ₦ 28 Million
▪3 BDR TERRACE - ₦ 45,000,000

Full payment can also be made within 12-18 months at no added cost

RENT TO OWN OPTIONS
▪4 BDR - ₦11 million commitment fee, ₦ 400,000 monthly rent over 180 months.

▪2 BDR - ₦11 million commitment fee, ₦ 267,000 monthly rent over 180 months

▪3 BDR TERRACE - ₦20 million commitment fee, ₦ 376,000 monthly rent over 180 months

Other payment plans spanning from 18 months to 15 years are also available.

NB:
1. All units are under construction and require a 9-month waiting period for completion and delivery.
2. Commitment fee can be spread over the waiting period at no additional cost.
3. Monthly rental payment commences upon delivery of your property.
4. You may opt for quarterly rental payments.
5. Payments made before delivery are held in trust for you by Union Trustees till units are delivered.
6. Interest rate is fixed throughout repayment period at 16.5% per annum for all units.

Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks, @lawyer - you don't know how much your advice and posts have help me secure a property without a heart attack.

Thanks
Re: From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! by Dashlish12: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2021
seyexo:
I'm interested in acquiring properties within the Ibeju-Lekki & Eleko environs but everytime I go to inspect, I usually go with my own surveyor who acquires the points electronically before helping to chart at Alausa. However, the results r always d same - UNDER GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION. I'm wondering if it's possible to assist in that area. Do u have any idea of land availabilty in dat area that has been excised by government within the Ibeju - Lekki & Eleko environs? Kindly inform. Thx.
. Good day boss, i presume the good lord has preserve you all this years with his grace. Well my purpose of writing this is if u still interested in acquiring properties and direct from the family (lagoonfront, beachfront etc)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Admission @ Lagos State Skill Acquisition Centre Around Lagos / High Build Epoxy Floor Coating Paint / Best Water Purification System For Homeowners And Homebuilders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.