Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

234GT's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 234GT's Profile / 234GT's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 77 pages)

Politics / Re: Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Sunday After China, Dubai, UK Trip by 234GT(m): 8:06am On Sep 15
What does Tinubu know about climate change lolssssss

4 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Single Mum Of 3 Looking For A Husband (Picture, Video) by 234GT(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14
riverbird:
How do you expect me to start the game by allowing her to lead me 3:0?

Na handicap 3 be that
Politics / Re: UK Crime Minister’s Purse Stolen At Police Conference After Anti-Theft Speech by 234GT(m): 5:43am On Sep 13
Nowhere is actually sane......Thank God for Internet......People used to paint a picture of 100% perfection about the UK........

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: ‘You’ve Disappointed Those Who Saw You As Messiah’, Gani Adams Writes Tinubu by 234GT(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11
Edusouls:
pardon bro didn’t receive anything…?

Lolssss you are a goat...you think someone will just dash you 12k in this Tinubu era And I'm sure you must have voted for the bastard Tinubu......Satan na him go punish you....
Politics / Re: Naira Nears N2000/dollar Exchange Rate At Black Market by 234GT(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08
Yampotatocarrot:

You're are the second person I'm hearing this convert to US dollar from within the last two weeks... My major fear now is, what if government decides to freeze the money in one's domiciliary account or they start determining the rate at which you'll be able to withdraw your money, or say you can't transfer from one domiciliary account to another, that one go come be another problem o... I think they once did something like that sometimes ago

I wish there's another way one can save in dollars, aside using the domiciliary account

Hold your dollars in cash...Keep it in a safe place where no one knows.....even if the bastard decides to freeze dorm accounts, you are covered....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu To Nigerians: Fuel Price Hike Inevitable by 234GT(m): 8:10am On Sep 08
blazepascal:
Next time don't vote by tribe una never see anything

People will still vote by tribe and party. Tinubu will still win in 2027. The majority of Nigerians are foolish, and in democracy, majority carries the vote.

1 Like

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 234GT(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05
Samsung 21 6 months used for sale....price 300k...interested?? pls send PM......or WhatsApp 080 six six two nine six five four three...

Family / Re: House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!! by 234GT(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02
Used Thermocool TEC 3800ES Generator for sale.
Only issue is that it consumes oil....The engine needs ringing....Price.....120k.....Pls send PM if you are interested...Location Ado Ekiti..
Politics / Re: Traditional Worshippers Demand New System Of Oath-Taking For Public Officials by 234GT(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20
Delphii:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. amen.
Opay M.A

Everybody is hungry...this format could have worked before Tinubu, when people had free money to spare...Now, na OYO you dey....all man don hook..
Romance / Re: Husband Caught Wife Red-Handed Having Sex With Another Man In Their Home (Video) by 234GT(m): 5:35am On Aug 20
Calitoscassius:
It is just a skit, for social media clout chasing, everything is a skit nowadays. Nothing, i say, nothing is real anymore as longs as it is recorded and posted on social media. It is just a forking skit!!

I don't know how humans survived before social media. Every Dick, Harry and Tom has a youtube Or tick tock channel nowadays.

Na only you get sense for this thread baba...I don't know why it is so hard for people to know that this is a poorly made skit.
Religion / Re: UK vs Nigeria: Why I Will Never Attend A Church In Nigeria Again - Man by 234GT(m): 8:24am On Aug 18
erico2k2:

Does anyone on thier own open a new Anglican church in one corner? NO, these are the traditional churches and we should go back to them not these new John 3.16 churches

Yes I agree, but the OP just condemned all churches in Nigeria as though none of them is worth attending because he has japaed and seen a church that gave accounts of their finances.
Religion / Re: UK vs Nigeria: Why I Will Never Attend A Church In Nigeria Again - Man by 234GT(m): 8:18am On Aug 18
Anglican churches in Nigeria do give account during annual vestery meetings. Don't travel abroad and condemn everything Nigeran.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Education / Re: Lady Graduates From UK University 3 Years After Her Abuja Shop Was Demolished by 234GT(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28
LoyalPal44:
Good evening, well-meaning Nigerians.

Please, I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 years old and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate it.

I live at No 29, Kajola Street, Bode.Olude, Ita.Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount, #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

Thank you very much. May God continue to bless and protect you. Amen

I want to sell my Tecno Pop 4.

Price: #30,000
Call: 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food, I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

You voted Tinubu....enjoy the hunger that your foolishness has brought upon you.....
Romance / Re: Cypri-gold Good For Weight Gain For Adult? by 234GT(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27
Dilijingsly:
Please advice me. I want to add weight

Lolssssss the weightier you are, the more prone you are to diabetes, high blood pressure, hypertension and stroke.....don't let any bagger put you under unnecessary pressure....appreciate yourself.......

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 by 234GT(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27
MrLibrarian:
you're a pessimist and this kind of mentality won't make you go far in life

I am doing very well in life...I am just being realistic....

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NNPC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2024 by 234GT(m): 10:51am On Jul 27
Satan will punish Tinubu.....they already know those they are picking......or those they are employing have even resumed months ago.....any young person who thinks he can get the job on merit is just a goat.....

4 Likes

Business / Re: Senate Increases Banks’ Windfall Levy To 70% by 234GT(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24
Everybody dey collect wotowoto for Tinubu hand.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Angry Youths Destroy President Tinubu’s Billboards In Yobe State by 234GT(m): 11:30pm On Jul 21
Eriokanmi:
They must be Obidients grin. In urchins voice. Tinubu wont get 20% of last year's vote, come 2027. He should just quit like Biden, his age mate, to avoid disgrace

He will have more votes because majority of Nigerians are fools. It is very unfortunate.
Crime / Re: 2 Nigerian Nationals Among 5 Held With 200 G Cocaine In India by 234GT(m): 3:10am On Jul 17
ajanma2:
Spend 5million for this 3bedroom apartment with 2bq self contain just to lintel level.
Was i cheated?

You were not cheated...I spent 2.2M on gutter 2 months ago, because I had to buy iron rods and fillings.....baba really finished Nigeria......
Health / Re: Young Man Commits Suicide In Gombe (Photos) by 234GT(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15
Toymax88:
RIP

After my POS business crashed and no help came my way through online and offline beggins, I borrowed money from loan apps such as palm credit, easy money, palm pay etc. just to feed myself and my 2 children. I even begged on Nairaland through my old account but to no avail.

Loan apps have been calling me with different phone numbers. Sent several tex messages abusing me,insulting me, cursing me etc The interest is accumulating everyday and they even threatened to send my pic to all my contacts.

I can never and will never commit suicide, this life sweet though the economy is hard.

SAPA is real, very real but I can't keep myself.

If u want to help
Eight zero eight one, six eight zero five thirty four (8081680534 palm pay)

You voted Tinubu....you never see anything......ebi lo ma pa e ku danu....
Politics / Re: IG Bows To Pressure, Suspends E-Motor Registry Enforcement by 234GT(m): 5:36am On Jul 15
Many car owners have abandoned their cars self..

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal Achieved Nothing – NANS Tells Tinubu by 234GT(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13
Whobedatte:
I just left a retail shop opposite my house now to buy small provision and a man walked behind and asked me to help him buy tomato paste to cook with rice for his family.
He showed me the rice inside the nylon he held and I had to drop the balance with him .
Never in the history of this nation or in my over 40 years of existence has there been untold hardship like we have now not even during Abacha years of saw dust cooking stove or during IBB years of misrule.
It's so unfortunate 😞

The same bastard man you paid for his tomato paste will vote Tinubu in 2027. Don't help anyone suffering again please.

1 Like

Politics / Re: “They Are Getting Jittery” – Bashir El-Rufai Mocks Tinubu’s Govt by 234GT(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29
Great2017:

Which sane Nigerians would vote for Tinubu? Can you tell us one thing he has done well in his poverty and hunger infested government ? You may have sold your soul but not sane Nigerians.

Unfortunately sir, there are more insane people than sane people living in Nigeria....As in, the fools are more than the intelligent ones...The fools will always elect fools.....it is a very unfortunate situation.....

1 Like

Politics / Re: “They Are Getting Jittery” – Bashir El-Rufai Mocks Tinubu’s Govt by 234GT(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29
Ttalk:

If you don't know what reform mean go check your dictionary. Every reforms has its share of discomfort. Nigeria has been on the trajectory of going down for years. It didn't start with Bihari or Tinubu. If Jonathan couldnt remove BH and insecurity in 6years, PDP couldn't revamp refinery and power for 16years, it would be satanic to blame Tinubu who just spent one year in office

Fools like you are the reason Nigeria will NEVER make any progress. Tinubu is failing and drowning the country and you are still supporting him. Devil kill you there bastard.
Health / Re: Does Hunger Affect Man's Erection? by 234GT(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28
Yes
Politics / Re: Presidential Fleet Maintenance Costs Hit Over N14billion In 11 Months Under BAT by 234GT(m): 6:50pm On Jun 23
EyeCumInPiss:
Watch as some APC touts crawl out of their caves to come defend this on empty stomach. grin

Please add nairalanda1 to that picture.....

1 Like

Education / Re: Blaise Felix Aliyu Tortured To Death By Students At Air Force School, Kaduna by 234GT(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23
My children will never go to boarding house....never.....

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Needs Sacrificing Citizens To Progress – Tinubu by 234GT(m): 12:21am On Jun 18
ElSudani:

It did. It was like a bribe to keep Nigerians happy while things were actually going bad.
It was mismanagement when you spent billions subsidizing fuel consumption while more important sectors like agriculture were virtually neglected.
The results are what you are seeing today when any little changes can throw the economy off.
It got so bad that all our refineries were dead and we had to import fuel!
We simply can't continue like that. If all the money spent subsidizing fuel was spent on Agriculture we would have excess food to export by now rather than cries of hunger everywhere.

This is nairalanda1
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Big Joystick by 234GT(m): 4:24pm On Jun 15
Bradford111:
I never thought something like this would ever happen to me.……. a girl that we spent more than a year together broke up in January this year she was the one who initiated the break up saying she was tired

I'm jus finding out today that she broke up with me to date someone in her school when she tasted his dick this boy is not even up to my level when it comes to money she is still using the phone I bought for her even up till now.. Not that my dick is very small I'm very 6 inches with a somewhat nice girth and I can swear on my life that I have given this girl everything she asked for while we were dating…..

Nairaland fam please come to my aid I have not been able to eat or sleep since I just found this out yesterday this boy hasn't even given her up to 20k since they dated for six months now,, it's just because of his big divk She is obsessed with him

Please a word of encouragement will go a long way in my healing process…

Please note that this story is real I'm not fabricating anything is been long I posted here but I jus can't keep to my self anymore pls help!!

I take God beg you, if you are working class, you have no reason at all dating a student.....let students date students......once you are working, don't date any lady who is not working.....e get why.......

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu And 10 Other World Leaders Who Fell During Public Ceremonies by 234GT(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12
Meti99:
May Tinubu succeed

Unfortunately, he does not have the common sense to succeed...........

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars by 234GT(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08
Good evening House.... tokunbo 2008 accord 4 plugs steering rack available for sale. Pls dm if interested....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 77 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.