Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things (2187 Views)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2015
Everyone wants to leave an amazing first impression and most people tend to lie in order to impress the person they are in a conversation with. However, there are some things you have to be upfront about if you have any intention on building a relationship with the person you are trying to impress.
A relationship foundation based on simple lies will always crumble and leave you feeling horrible at the end of the day.

Interestingly, I would say guys are usually more guilty of most of these points below.

1. Age: It’s too difficult to keep track. And eventually the truth comes out.
2. Your Job: Not your dream job. Not the one you just applied for. The one that is currently sending you a paycheck.
3. Your True Relationship Status: Divorce means papers are signed. It doesn’t mean we are living together but have been talking about separating.
4. Height: Unless you plan on dating him via the Internet forever, don’t bother to lie about this one, especially if you prefer heels to flats.
5. Interests: Please don’t pretend you are okay camping when in reality your idea of roughing it is the Ritz-Carlton.
6. Whether Or Not You Smoke: Unless you have been wearing the patch for two years, please don’t pretend you don’t smoke. Lying about it is more of a turnoff for nonsmokers than doing it.
7. Whether You Have Roommates: I know things can be tough financially, but you need to ’fess up to this one. He will know in time if it’s a one-way street to his house only.
8. What You Are Looking For: If you are looking to date, don’t tell him you would be fine with a casual fling. It’s not him who will suffer in this; it’s you. Focus on what you want — don’t conform constantly in order to try and get it.
9. Pets: He could have allergies.
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by FLAWLES(f): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2015
True
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by LaurelP(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2015
LaurelP:
10. Virginity: He will eventually find out when he begins to nyash you.

Very True...but you have to fear ladies sha...now that there is what they call tightening pill or na cream...
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by ghost1718(m): 11:50am On Jun 01, 2015
assets........... Ladies dont lie be urself dont use fake booby
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2015
ghost1718:
assets........... Ladies dont lie be urself dont use fake booby

Guys...be yourself, don't lie about your job...Ebute metta sec school teacher not an engineer in chevron...

1 Like

Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by ghost1718(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guys...be yourself, don't lie about your job...Ebute metta sec school teacher not an engineer in chevron...
...........??
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lomodele(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
I used to be guilty of no 1 but not anymore. Now when I tell people abt no 3 they are like e no possible as if something is bad in being single..
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by Dotwillis1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
And the things yhu can lie about?
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:
I used to be guilty of no 1 but not anymore. Now when I tell people abt no 3 they are like e no possible as if something is bad in being single..

No 3 is not uncommon. Just that naija girls no go believe u...e dey inside their 'rules of dating' book.
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lomodele(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
No 3 is not uncommon. Just that naija girls no go believe u...e dey inside their 'rules of dating' book.[/quote]
And na dem go ask d question and if u tell dem d truth dey will be like it's a lie I don't believe u, and I will be like y do u den bother asking since u av already concluded in ur mind..
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by youngds: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
cry guilty of "age" i lie about it all the time!
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

No 3 is not uncommon. Just that naija girls no go believe u...e dey inside their 'rules of dating' book.
And na dem go ask d question and if u tell dem d truth dey will be like it's a lie I don't believe u, and I will be like y do u den bother asking since u av already concluded in ur mind..

Exactly...how u take know...
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
youngds:
cry guilty of "age" i lie about it all the time!

No need to lie about your age. It changes nothing...
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by youngds: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
lolaxavier:

Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by youngds: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
lolaxavier:

I can't possibly date most of my course mate if i actually told them my real age!! too young for my level of edu
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
youngds:

I can't possibly date most of my course mate if i actually told them my real age!! too young for my level of edu

Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lomodele(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
lolaxavier:

Exactly...how u take know...
Speaking from experience bro..
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

Speaking from experience bro..

hmmm...I hail ooo.. smiley
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by Ruq: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Your school, you claim covenant and we see your Matric at Ofa Poly.
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by lolaxavier(m): 5:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ruq:
Your school, you claim covenant and we see your Matric at Ofa Poly.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...very funny...
Re: Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things by Rexhenrex(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
can you count the amount of black dots?? let's see u try,type the amount u counted.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Some Women Dislike Condoms [must Read] See Here / PHOTO: Guys Pick One / I Will Kill Myself If I Don't Get A Babe In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.