Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,327 members, 7,836,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. (8239 Views)

Move To Impeach Fayose Suffers Setback / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / APC Asks 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:

"Buhari, when you begin a journey of revenge, start by digging two graves: one for your enemy, and one for yourself". - Jodi Picoult

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by HzRF(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
What goes around comes around. If Fayose is impeached, so be it.

When Fayose used thugs and police backed by GEJ to prevent lawmakers from sitting, where were you?.

The same democracy we were in, when GEJ allowed Fayose to impeach speaker and reps with 7 lawmakers.

It was same democracy when 16 was greater than 19.

Stop crying like a baby.
So d change is fake
U Buhari came to maintain status quo

Nice 1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by thegeniusoye(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
omolami:
I BELIEVE YOU VERY WELL. THIS IS BECAUSE BUHARI HAS SUCH TENDENCY.REMEBER UMORU DIKKO KIDNAP SAGA WITH CRATES FROM UK..HE WONT SUCCEED.ANYWAY. ONE CHANCE PRESIDENT WHO HAS NO WAEC CERT

Display your own WAEC certificate first..
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:

Are you aware that the same case has been withdrawn by Omirin?

If you're not aware, the case has been withdrawn.

Please do not be an hypocrite. There are certain things that are indefensible no matter how one tries to and this is clearly one of them.

You must have heard of the cliché that "he who comes to justice must do justice" and "he who seeks equity must come with clean hands". These sayings were not coined by me.
Point of correction: The Omirin group "APPLIED" to withdraw the case, the court is yet to grant it. There are also other suit instituted by Fayose. Omirin by law is not the Speaker...Even if the court grants it, he and his men will have to sit to impeach the "incumbent" Speaker, elect new one and start the impeachment proceedings from the scratch. You know that isn't possible sef cheesy
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by dunkem21(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
themilanway:
grin grin grin grin grin why do I get this feeling that PDPians sleep with the name Buhari in their minds.They shout Buhari in their dreams and the 1st name they check on the internet is........ grin grin grin grin Buhari.

I'm sure douche bags like Mogidi,Sever anus and co self-service with the name Buhari.

You're right ..just like you bang the wall with GEJ's name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
tactic? I'm the camp of the PDP? that's an insult to logic, reason and sense.

the only way PDP will ask someone to back off is by insulting, placing thugs everywhere, defamation and libelling.

You've just mentioned the typical characteristics of a typical APCist.
That's what you guys do, tell lies, insult, blackmail, vandalise, terrorise, force just like Daura President is doing now. The list is endless.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by atlwireles: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

That's what you guys do, tell lies, insult, blackmail, vandalise, terrorise, force just like Daura President is doing now. The list is endless.

We fully intend to return the favour to them, raised to the power of ten. The PDP of jojo is now dead. Let's try war war APC style.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
spenca:

Please this is total crap, the sitting and act can't be done outside the legistlative house

It has been done before under the supervision of the APC's navigator, a sitting governor was impeached in a Lagos hotel. You no know?

Why would an undemocratic Buhari not do same?
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
atlwireles:

We fully intend to return the favour to them, raised to the power of ten. The PDP of jojo is now dead. Let's try war war APC style.

That's what they do but we will be better than them.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by atlwireles: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

That's what they do but we will be better than them.

Let's never make the mistake of the past again. When a man slaps you, you don't allow him walk away or ask him why. You get a machete and you cut his hands off.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
atlwireles:

Let's never make the mistake of the past again. When a man slaps you, you don't allow him walk away or ask him why. You get a machete and you cut his hands off.

Honestly they deserve more than that but we won't be animals like them. Sometimes we may have to apply maximum shishi like you just mentioned smiley

One thing keeps baffling me: how did we end up with the Daura President? He is clueless, mediocre and daft! God why!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by double0seven(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

The judiciary can't be the same under an APC government. I keep telling epople this, it would be hard to find another president that would give the judiciary a free hand to operate like Jonathan did.

Write it down: No election petition instituted by the PDP against APC candidates would be decided in favour of PDP, that is a given.

Back to the Koko, baba should fall in line with the change he has been preaching.

In which alternate universe are you living in, in which Jonathan gave the Judiciary a free hand. Justice Salami is one case against many. The court judgement that Oyinlola remains PDP chairman is another.

please go and sit in a toilet; you're talking to us as if we don't live in this country; as if we're living in Australia.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by ibisko04: 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
DropShot:
What goes around comes around. If Fayose is impeached, so be it.

When Fayose used thugs and police backed by GEJ to prevent lawmakers from sitting, where were you?.

The same democracy we were in, when GEJ allowed Fayose to impeach speaker and reps with 7 lawmakers.

It was same democracy when 16 was greater than 19.

Stop crying like a baby.
Long may you live. Fayose is only reaping what he sowed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by ibisko04: 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Honestly they deserve more than that but we won't be animals like them. Sometimes we may have to apply maximum shishi like you just mentioned smiley

One thing keeps baffling me: how did we end up with the Daura President? He is clueless, mediocre and daft! God why!!!
O yee foolish children of doom, do not worry for God has answered Nigeria and Nigerians prayers.
God bless Buhari, God bless Nigeria and Nigerians, God, direct our paths and make Nigeria great again under the leadership of President Muhammodu Buhari.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Ephemmm: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

His 3 day-old government is already heading for the rocks. The man does not have a clue. Boko haram is killing people in their hundreds every day, civil servants have not been paid, herdsmen are killing plateau people everyday yet what the brain dead president wants to do first is to remove fayose forcefully. His waterloo is near, walahi.

Thanks for showing us the apparent incompetency of GEJ. It seems your eyes are now opened to the reasons why he was kicked back to Otuoke where he will be more useful, as opposed to your blindfolded past.

I am happy for you.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ephemmm:

Thanks for showing us the apparent incompetency of GEJ. It seems your eyes are now opened to the reasons why he was kicked back to Otuoke where he will be more useful, as opposed to your blindfolded past.

I am happy for you.

He promised to kick boko haram out, they seem to be the ones kicking him out instead. What an irony.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

dude, what is typical doing twice in your first statement?

are you so dull like the hat wearing Lord cluelessness?
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, what is typical doing twice in your first statement?

are you so dull like the hat wearing Lord cluelessness?
Is it an offence hehe
Ode rada rada. I can use it as many times as I want e.g Buhari is a typical typical military junta that typically typically likes to typically govern like a typical nigerian junta. Oya arrest me. Oni doti, elede.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Is it an offence hehe
Ode rada rada. I can use it as many times as I want e.g Buhari is a typical typical military junta that typically typically likes to typically govern like a typical nigerian junta. Oya arrest me. Oni doti, elede.
I see you love to finish your lines with insult...in a way you think you are wise. don't let me bother to give u a last warning because bibeli wipe, da asiwere loun, ki oun ki o ma baa dabi ologbon loju ara re....

eni to ba ti mo iru yin, egbe PDP, egbe rada rada, egbe ofo, egbe gba gbere, aa mo pe eleriibu ekeji oloshi, awon mashafaani ekeji ewure lasan lasan niyin.

awa de mo pe ara nii nta o. oo de ni bo nbe. Iwo omo lasan ikeji aja. oni noobi...

grin grin grin grin grin

kaa da fun o...

oti wa nka yin Lara koun? ko si owo ajopin mo, abi?
Pele...ebi niipa Mona Mona Ku..wa kaa kuure! ebi nio pa o ku!

emi na o kuku nice...ka da fun o leekan si!

asiwere eda
grin grin
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by unikiloy: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Fayose chewed more than he can swallow, and should be taught a little bitter lesson that cannot be forgotten so easily. Why the hues and cries now?. Where were you when gej stage managed the election, impeached the speaker using only 7members. Now change has come to 'right all the wrongs', people are now calling names.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by spenca: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

It has been done before under the supervision of the APC's navigator, a sitting governor was impeach in a Lagos hotel. You no know?

Why would an undemocratic Buhari not do same?

Please take me through the details,memory fails me
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by phemmyutd(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bayswater:

Your stupid self and your dictator of a president should get a real life, we are in a democracy. Again, tell Buhari, this is not a military regime.

Pls what exactly have Buhari done that makes it look like military regime compare with Jonathan rule that makes 16 greater than 18, 7 law makers impeached speaker... are u a learner
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
spenca:

Please take me through the details,memory fails me

It is a good thing to ask questions afterall, there are no stupid questions.

Former Governor Ladoja of Oyo State was impeached at D'Rovans Hotel in Ibadan.

To add salt to the injury, it was a local NURTW chairman called Eleweomo who is not even a honourable (Now late) that chaired the impeachment sitting. Na proper comedy. I hope I've been able to clear your doubt. Anything is possible in naija especially when we have pretenders in power.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by me1234: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Let the president know that those who killed by the sword shall die by the sword ...... we are watching
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by juman(m): 9:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
If apc have their way they would like buhari to be acting like a dictator.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by focus7: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op you need not give yourself BP. Fayose introduced illegality to impeach the house speaker, if the impeachment plan going on against him is illegal so let it be.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by 7lives: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Baawaa:
That is what they calls nemesis,Fayose deserve it

Thank you jare
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by spenca: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2015
Bayswater:

It is a good thing to ask questions afterall, there are no stupid questions.

Former Governor Ladoja of Oyo State was impeached at D'Rovans Hotel in Ibadan.

To add salt to the injury, it was a local NURTW chairman called Eleweomo who is not even a honourable (Now late) that chaired the impeachment sitting. Na proper comedy. I hope I've been able to clear your doubt. Anything is possible in naija especially when we have pretenders in power.

Oh the Oyo case, and what happened to his removal , didn't he win a verdict to return to power ? See you don't see the difference in time ? Today politics is more solid than that of 2000, litigation is readily a watchdog of today's politics. It is simple and in the constitution of Nigeria , removal or any other legislative sitting can't be done outside the legislative house except a consensus was reach by law makers to change and this change must be effected in the legislative house. We should take time to study the constitution for ourselves
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by Bayswater: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2015
spenca:

Oh the Oyo case, and what happened to his removal , didn't he win a verdict to return to power ? See you don't see the difference in time ? Today politics is more solid than that of 2000, litigation is readily a watchdog of today's politics. It is simple and in the constitution of Nigeria , removal or any other legislative sitting can't be done outside the legislative house except a consensus was reach by law makers to change and this change must be effected in the legislative house. We should take time to study the constitution for ourselves

He was reinstated after 12 months. That's the game Buhari and his cohorts are playing. The earliest time the courts can decide on his case if impeached would be 7/8months and that's enough for the APC to perfect it's evil plans in Ekiti. In an APC government, the judiciary will definitely be pocketed. Fairness and justice would be thrown into the bush.
Buhari should just back off, his people need to stop pretending that he is not involved.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by spenca: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Bayswater:

He was reinstated after 12 months. That's the game Buhari and his cohorts are playing. The earliest time the courts can decide on his case if impeached would be 7/8months and that's enough for the APC to perfect it's evil plans in Ekiti. In an APC government, the judiciary will definitely be pocketed. Fairness and justice would be thrown into the bush.
Buhari should just back off, his people need to stop pretending that he is not involved.

Like I said you are missing the point , 2000 is far different from now, that act cannot happen again, people even many lawyers were oblivious of the proceedings of removal of governors then, there are stipulated ways to follow, and if you are to know the court cannot interfere in the process of the removal of a governor or deputy. Study section 188 pls
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by DropShot: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Point of correction: The Omirin group "APPLIED" to withdraw the case, the court is yet to grant it. There are also other suit instituted by Fayose. Omirin by law is not the Speaker...Even if the court grants it, he and his men will have to sit to impeach the "incumbent" Speaker, elect new one and start the impeachment proceedings from the scratch. You know that isn't possible sef cheesy
Well, my earlier quote still suffice here: "If you want justice, do justice". If Fayose used illegality to prevent those lawmakers from sitting, it is in order to unseat him with another illegality. An eye for an eye, if you like.
Re: Buhari Allegedly Conspires With 19 Ekiti Lawmakers To Impeach Fayose Illegally. by DropShot: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2015
HzRF:

So d change is fake
U Buhari came to maintain status quo

Nice 1
"he who comes to justice must do justice" and "he who seeks equity must come with clean hands".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Thank Ugwuanyi For Payment Of Gratuities / Unknown Gunmen Kills Man Accused Of Exposing Ikonso To Soldiers - VIDEO / We’ll Consult Wide Before Approving ECOWAS-EU Free Trade Deal—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.