Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? (944 Views)

Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / Girls, If Ur Guy Is Not One of These 3, Sorry O! / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by mansearch: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2009
if i was a girl i will still be a virgin like virgin mary but gave birth to jesus our saviour
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by patwhizkid(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
If i were a guy, i'd have shagged all d beautiful & busty gals.
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by lancevader(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
just wandring wen people like dis will grow up
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by patwhizkid(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2009
Lance, i don't need insults plz
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by teissys(f): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2009
I would rather be a hermaphrodite than be just a man, I love my feminine self and won't part with it kiss
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Secretz(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2009
Lol amaphrodite ke? God forbid bad ting!
If I was a guy, I would show my appreciation to all women! wink
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by teissys(f): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2009
Secretz:

Lol amaphrodite ke? God forbid bad ting!
If I was a guy, I would show my appreciation to all women! wink

Relax babe, it's not like I would be a vampire or something; it's just the endowment policy that would be applied "down there"
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Secretz(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2009
@ teissys, Lol ok I hear you!
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2009
I never for once wished to be a girl,menses n all that shit.HeH were 2be two boys,i'l screw all d ladies back n front simultaneously
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by opsydudu(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2009
if i was a girl? hmm, not cool but i'd rather jump into the ocean and live with the queen of the coast. "woe be unto women" shocked

this world would have been a better place if women had not been the downfall of great men. Gays would have been preferable (lol)
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by ladybam(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2009
opsydudu:

if i was a girl? hmm, not cool but i'd rather jump into the ocean and live with the queen of the coast. "woe be unto women" shocked

this world would have been a better place if women had not been the downfall of great men. Gays would have been preferable (lol)

y dont u become gay. d@t way, u wont have to bother about women. hehehehe  tongue

@post
in my nxt world, i wil stil want 2b female, for me to be male i had rather . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by opsydudu(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2009
lady bam:

y dont u become gay. d@t way, u wont have to bother about women. hehehehe tongue

@post
in my nxt world, i wil stil want 2b female, for me to be male i had rather . . . . . . . . . . . .

oya complete am!

we don't need your type/kind as guys (hehehe)
grin grin grin
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by whitesturd(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2009
i just love being a girl.if i were to come to this world again.i wld always love to be a girl.being a girl is sweet.
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by MissyB1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2009
If I were a Guy. . . .I'D simply wish I become a Gurl!!
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Ben13: 6:21pm On May 08, 2009
Liars cheesy
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by bluespice(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2009
i dunno wat ill do,
but ill sure as hell be worse than i already am tongue
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by yme1(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmm

make sure i get them pretty babes to always wanna ride me lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Badriyyah(f): 6:42pm On May 08, 2009
Hahaha, You don't want to know. wink
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Outstrip(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2009
Nothing different
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by pongwa(m): 5:43pm On May 09, 2009
i haven't considered that b4, but if i were to be female, men i will pray God aid me to resist temptation from my peers especially the wayward ones and, cant think of anythin else i guess i am perfect being male
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by dyabman(m): 6:15pm On May 09, 2009
If i were to be female , i will Bleep all guys in ma hood, how bout that for a gift tongue
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Czarskit(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2009
~ Me a female?! No way! ~ Suicide will solve it all ~
Re: Guys If You Were Girls And Girls If You Were Guys What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 09, 2009
Hmmm tempting if i were a babe i'd love to experiment wit other babes and screw half the boys.and try to fit a psp in my, but am not a female so, smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Cheating Your Woman: / Am Confused / How To Break A Prostitute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.