Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man (16967 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Rooneyboy(m): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2009
@Bleep u , u must be an agent of the antichrist.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Rooneyboy(m): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2009
I think i m falling 4 someone o, Omolola1 how can i get u ?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Spartakos: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
bleep-you, do you read these things up or you think them up?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by onisq(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
Spartakos: bleep-you, do you read these things up or you think them up?
wow, congratulations 4 ressurecting a dead thread.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by DAY12(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
The craziest thing!... Lemme think... Well, dude is gentle, gat no girlfriend but always patronize ashii..

Ashii for lyf.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Spartakos: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
bleeper, are you dead already?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Spartakos: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2012
in my house. not intentional. i and my girl were playin. i said my girl is a soldier. well-trained military personnel. we were play-fighting. girl likes it rough. it got so rough. she said she wanted x but i just needed sleep. too rough that afternoon. suddenly, she yelled and screamed for 9 minutes. said her waist had broken. i begged her to say she fell off a bike. she walked onto a bike like a 90 year old. i was worried on how to handl the thing around my waist cos she was hurt and wouldn't be able to play. luckily she heald fast
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Urzy01ovicom: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2012
D craziest tin i eva did 4 a girl was going 2 c her marid sista who she was staying wit & also dey re my neihbor 2 told her & his husband abt my desire 2 ve her as my girl,doe it waz insisted by d girl dat i must do diz,we courted for 4monts b4 tinz started goin wrong witin dis time i gave diz gel some mony 2 keep 4 me,an action which up til dis time am regretin bcuz it brout abt our break up her people startd acting funny,dey ban me 4rm seeing dis gel,any where her sista c's me & her she wil alwayz embaraze me,doe d gel claims she luvs me so i tested her by colectin my money 4rm her after deducting som of d expences she made i colectd d remaining balance doe short of som money, 2day me & dis gel has broken up,i tried 2 cal her bak cuz i luv her but she said she is done wit me dat i disgraced her & her sister,but each time she pases infront of my house she alwayz luk around 2 c me,i tink i shld 4get abt her,what d u think rumiz?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Tonye-t:
trying not to say this, its really wierd though

i wore my sisters pants in a hurry to catch up a cab from my boss,

how it happened: nepa took light, and the day was still dark so i couldnt really see well, so i took this thing and wore on me, and it was so soft, in rush i thought it was maybe the water i did not wipe from my yansh, as i got into the car, men it was as dou i wear woman for my body, i couldnt really understand, until i reach office, go toilet con see am, men i shout for the toilet , fellow colleagues think say my prick fall for inside toilet

men i hate thinking of that day

ask me what happened next: i threw that stuff only Gaaad knows where, and for the first time in my life i wore a suit trousers without boxers nor panties, men it was hell, when the d**ck kick na trouble

sighs and leaves here laughing
cldnt control myself but buahahahahahah
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Ebendo123(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
djslam:
I ve fingered a girl durin her period, , yuck, But she asked for it. Heard they are aroused mostly durin that period
Dats gross! angry
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man by Deepfeel(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmm craziest thing I have done? Hmm well back in secondary school there was this girl in the senior class with big boobs Kia those boobs were damm big for her age me and my friends always wondered how it will feel like to squeeze those boobs so a price was placed for anyone who will touch those boobs I said will, we waiting during closing hours I saw her standing at the back of the class na so I gather liver went behind her with my two hands I just grabbed and squeezed those two big melons on her chast and started running to my surprise she just turned and laughed saying to me you will see what will happen to you on Monday cause it was on Friday I missed school for three days grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Pictures Of Sexual Immoralities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.