Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

modified. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / modified. (1527 Views)

Modified / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him? / EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

modified. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
##
Re: modified. by BarakOkenny(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
She was rather expecting to see, G-strings.

1 Like

Re: modified. by ghost1718(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
The commentor above me has another thing in mind
Re: modified. by Oluwatosean(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
crap, I dnt av much patience wif galz, what wrong wit g-unit........:

1 Like

Re: modified. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Give her a lil tym,she'll eventually calm down and hear u out...or kip dropping her messages of how sory u realy are.she cnt b mad at u 4eva.gudluck
Re: modified. by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Harbigail:
Give her a lil tym,she'll eventually calm down and hear u out...or kip dropping her messages of how sory u realy are.she cnt b mad at u 4eva.gudluck
hmm.

1 Like

Re: modified. by sarmiie(m): 4:03am On Jun 02, 2015
G-unit as in she's just one of ur many bisshes or G-unit as in she's a thot or G-unit as in you'll pass her around to your homies when you score.....

That's prolly what she thought u meant.

1 Like

Re: modified. by czarr(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2015
......lol,give her time send her chocolates. if she no want shop chocolate.....on to the next one!
Re: modified. by IamLEGEND1: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2015
the hos just ain't loyal

DATZ Y Badt guys are "Rolling stones"

#NoTimeToCheckTime
Re: modified. by mymissingrib(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2015
she tinks u are a player n u av other sidechicks
Re: modified. by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2015
just text her that you're sorry and everything you told us now.. stop trying too hard.. give her space and don't bother her again after you've done the needful.. if she's interested in you, she will come back.. you won't hurt your pride that way and it will earn you respect.

1 Like

Re: modified. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
just text her that you're sorry and everything you told us now.. stop trying too hard.. give her space and don't bother her again after you've done the needful.. if she's interested in you, she will come back.. you won't hurt your pride that way and it will earn you respect.
don't care anyway.
Re: modified. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
mymissingrib:
she tinks u are a player n u av other sidechicks
well she ain't wrong,,i've got others but i don't intend playing her.nd i wouldn't call them sidechicks cause right now i've got no serious boyfriend,gurlfrnd relationship with any girl
Re: modified. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
czarr:
......lol,give her time send her chocolates. if she no want shop chocolate.....on to the next one!
lol,,you no well
Re: modified. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the hos just ain't loyal

DATZ Y Badt guys are "Rolling stones"

#NoTimeToCheckTime
lol,,,, 1st rule of being a badt guyy,,, play the player not the gamegrin
Re: modified. by Jayjay0(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
hmmm.. This is serious bro.

Try not to bump into her when she is with her friends and also send her a text since she not answering your calls telling her that the main reason yous save her number with such name is that your friends wanted to steal her number from your for that you had no other choice than to save it like that..then if she still not minding you just let the b*tch be.
Re: modified. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
Jayjay0:
hmmm.. This is serious bro.

Try not to bump into her when she is with her friends and also send her a text since she not answering your calls telling her that the main reason yous save her number with such name is that your friends wanted to steal her number from your for that you had no other choice than to save it like that..then if she still not minding you just let the b*tch be.
thanks bro,,,seriously if today goes by and she still despises me and doesn't call, then i'm done. Never gonna call her. she can go to bloody blazes no matter how pretty she is,,there are fvcking many of em on the earth.

(1) (Reply)

Stop It Guys! Here Are 10 Ways You Drive Women Away Without Knowing / 25 Unmistakable Signs He’s In Love With You / How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.