Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

KANYE WEST Officialy Lost..kim Kardashian Leaks Pics Of Her FACETIMING Anoda Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KANYE WEST Officialy Lost..kim Kardashian Leaks Pics Of Her FACETIMING Anoda Man (1406 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / My Date And Propose Wife For Is Pregnant For Anoda Man What Do I Do? / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KANYE WEST Officialy Lost..kim Kardashian Leaks Pics Of Her FACETIMING Anoda Man by mrben101(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kim Kardashian is letting the world know EXACTLY how she gets down. She released screenshots of her nekkid Facetiming some other dude. And Kanye's apparently COOL WITH IT. The man Kim's Facetiming is a photographer for Interview magazine.

Hey, it's THEIR LIFE . . . and if that's how THEY GET DOWN . . .(Could Kanye Be . . . A CUCKOLD??)

Re: KANYE WEST Officialy Lost..kim Kardashian Leaks Pics Of Her FACETIMING Anoda Man by Phikom(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
k
Re: KANYE WEST Officialy Lost..kim Kardashian Leaks Pics Of Her FACETIMING Anoda Man by mrkay101(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Kim k nudes shudnt be news.. We've all seen it.

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Precious Heart's, And I Did Exactly These...operation I Love My Life / thread lock / I Need It!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.