Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tell Me; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me; (1989 Views)

Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Someone Tell Me What Kind Of Men Cologne That Last 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me; by trippleKAY(m): 12:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Tell Me; by Cutehector(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Tell Me; by MEGGATRON(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2015
Op same thing happened to me years ago and I said the exact same words.

Later on when I saw some incredible fine girls with irresistable curves my words changed and I love again.

Don't worry you will get over it.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me; by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 02, 2015
I feel your pain...
Re: Tell Me; by pinkycute(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Bross make I join you laugh grin grin grin

The Op, is still learning embarassed

Quite a pity tongue

Cutehector:
Lmao
Re: Tell Me; by Jayjay0(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Bro you bleeped up from the start for begging her. That's why she is misbehaving
Re: Tell Me; by pinkycute(f): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Ronald4lif, still up by this time? undecided

Greetings to you smiley
Re: Tell Me; by Cutehector(m): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2015
pinkycute:

Quite a pity tongue

let's laff in unison... grin

Ah mean, who kneels down and begs a girl
Re: Tell Me; by Walexsammy(m): 12:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Common sense should have told u ure not the only one eating the banga soup for the past 3yrs
Re: Tell Me; by ronald4lif(m): 12:24am On Jun 02, 2015
You should have stick to your guns after goin' for 3weeks without communicating with her. To think you had to go on your knees pleading with a girl is annoying to say the least. You don't have to go that far for what's yours and if it's not yours then it would never be.

Perhaps, you may have given her the impression that you can't live without her and might have been the one pleading even when she wronged you hence this her attitude of over bloated self-importance and demi-godess. Move on bruv and never stoop so low to impress a woman. Yes, one should apologise when there's a need to but never overstretch it. It has never proven to be effective.

5 Likes

Re: Tell Me; by pinkycute(f): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2015
So you can't kneel down for a girl? undecided

Hmmmmmmm...

I bet you can, just like the Op tongue

Lolzzzz cheesy

Cutehector:
let's laff in unison... grin

Ah mean, who kneels down and begs a girl
Re: Tell Me; by Cutehector(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2015
pinkycute:
So you can't kneel down and a girl? undecided

Hmmmmmmm...

I bet you can, just like the Op tongue

Lolzzzz cheesy

lol I won't, if dats wad ur thinkin..
Re: Tell Me; by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Ronald4..lif, still up by this time? undecided

Greetings to you smiley

Greetings to you too, beauty.

It's not yet 2am and that's my bedtime. You should be snoring by now. wink
Re: Tell Me; by pinkycute(f): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Am awake already... cheesy

Well, good night in advance smiley

ronald4lif:

Greetings to you too, beauty.

It's not yet 2am and that's my bedtime. You should be snoring by now. wink
Re: Tell Me; by ronald4lif(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Am awake already... cheesy

Well, good night in advance smiley

Yes, you should be awake. EST time zone should be advantageous to you at the moment.

Night and thanks!
Re: Tell Me; by guente02(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Op
Move on that's all.
Re: Tell Me; by trippleKAY(m): 12:56am On Jun 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
You should have stick to your guns after goin' for 3weeks without communicating with her. To think you had to go on your knees pleading with a girl is annoying to say the least. You don't have to go that far for what's yours and if it's not yours then it would never be.

Perhaps, you may have given her the impression that you can't live without her and might have been the one pleading even when she wronged you hence this her attitude of over bloated self-importance and demi-godess. Move on bruv and never stoop so low to impress a woman. Yes, one should apologise when there's a need to but never overstretch it. It has never proven to be effective.
dats my greatest regret bro! Kneeling down 4 her... I don turn mumu 4 dat gal ooooo chai... But tank God sha, its all over
Re: Tell Me; by trippleKAY(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2015
pinkycute:
Quite a pity tongue
tank God I don graduate nw sha
Re: Tell Me; by ronald4lif(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2015
trippleKAY:
dats my greatest regret bro! Kneeling down 4 her... I don turn mumu 4 dat gal ooooo chai... But tank God sha, its all over

Yes mistake made, lessons learnt. The kneeling down was absolutely unnecessary. I'm sorry should have suffice.

I won't be surprised if she employ moves to come back into your life or seek for your attention sometime in the future but never grant her such cordiality. How can a woman walk out on a nigga like that lol.

Fact is, if you both ever reconcile and get back together she would take advantage of this present situation and expect you to keep going down on your knees whenever there's a misunderstanding. Move on and don't look back and preserve whatever is left of your self-worth.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me; by Enegod(m): 1:12am On Jun 02, 2015
trippleKAY:
Ave been dating dis gal since my predegree days nw we r in 300l! She did smtin I dnt like nd I corrected her nxt tin she flamed up. I end up begging her (4 3days) cos I love her much nd she is my first love. After begging 4 3days she's still behaving funny... I den told her I can't continue begging. I stop calling 4 3weeks, I nw went 2 her place after 3weeks to kneel nd beg again, after kneeling 4 30mins dis gal told me she had a new bf. I was shocked, she left me on my kneels nd walk out on me. Dis was a gal dat claimed she loved me all dis years tho she was very caring, suddenly she changed. She went out 4 6hours nd came bk nd meet me pick some cloths nd walked out again. My question is how can u have a misunderstanding wit yor bf nd d nxt tin is to have a new guy after 3 weeks? Nd we ave being dating 4 3yrs. I will neva love any gal again in my life cos she hurt me a lot. I mean it.
angry angry
Re: Tell Me; by Imortal001: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2015
Take it easy bro! like mtn, everywhere you go, many beautiful skele dey there.. common mehn, use your scanning machine to scan your environment, i bet you there is one beautiful skele waiting to love&adore u!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me; by trippleKAY(m): 1:45am On Jun 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes mistake made, lessons learnt. The kneeling down was absolutely unnecessary. I'm sorry should have suffice.

I won't be surprised if she employ moves to come back into your life or seek for your attention sometime in the future but never grant her such cordiality. How can a woman walk out on a nigga like that lol.

Fact is, if you both ever reconcile and get back together she would take advantage of this present situation and expect you to keep going down on your knees whenever there's a misunderstanding. Move on and don't look back and preserve whatever is left of your self-worth.
thanks so much bro!
Re: Tell Me; by sarmiie(m): 4:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Damn....oh well, we all have to learn the hard way sometimes.
Chill out bruh...u'll still love some more
Re: Tell Me; by oppybouy(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2015
Op issnotin jhoor.....I remember my first gf once told me that she went to a birthday party, slept over and slept with the celebrant, with even blinking....apparently she stopped feeling me long ago, Nd I was too young and naive to notice. It was quite painful, but I got over it
Op, diariz nuffn you can do to a cracked egg, you either fry it or throw it away......am suggesting you fry the egg and eat it with your 'plantain' then walk away like a boss. Nobody is loyal bro!
Re: Tell Me; by prettyjo(f): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
eiyaaah,this is indeed a serious matter, to have posted at such time.

Dats all growing up is all about,with time you will get over her.
dust yourself and be a man
Re: Tell Me; by czarr(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2015
........I can only kneel down to beg my mother!
guy did story get as e b o
so u still dey her as for 6hrs after she done walk out on u,she still come bk,u still de her haus.

...Get a hold of ur mind op
decide who ur going to tolerate,
and please op it doesn't matter how many times u fall in love.
d experience is always worth it.
Re: Tell Me; by faith551(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Maybe you didn't do enough, did you cry when u were pleading with her, if not, na em cause am na.
Go back kneel down make sure you cry while begging her
Re: Tell Me; by UnknownT: 8:06am On Jun 02, 2015
trippleKAY:
it is not over yet. Don't claim that it us over
Re: Tell Me; by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2015
trippleKAY:

Yeee! Haaaahahahahahaha! Omg! can't stop laughing,

Sorry ooo
Re: Tell Me; by Tunnamania(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2015
If u are handsome and financially buoyant, she wouldn't have treated u like that .
Re: Tell Me; by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2015
People still dey talk of Love?
Re: Tell Me; by wemmiejex: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2015
same happened to me last month u just av to move on bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See How I Broke My Ribs While Trying To Learn Shakiti Bobo Dance / Help A Dejected Nairalander! / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.