Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos (4099 Views)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2015
xynerise:

All that steroid right?
Its too much. grin lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by silver94(m): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2015
Those re body builders. I'm a fan of the middle one *kai green* Tipping him 2 win d nxt Mr Olympia. Go KAI GREEN my man.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by xynerise: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Its too much. grin lipsrsealed
The steroid always fail to work on their diks.grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Gasout(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Tydies:
I make pot belle look sexy..
what re the strategy of making pot belle look sexy? Show Ur sexy pot belle if u dnt mind grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by cold(m): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2015
Gasout:
I stumbled on these on facebook some couple of weeks back and I decided to share it here.

LADIES; Is this the 6 packs you want in a guy? Or what is your take on this?

GUYZ: Can you deform yourself to this extent; all in the name of building 6 packs?

You call it deformity? Are you sure you're alright? Just because you're too scared hit the gym and keep that heart working at its optimum doesn't mean others can't. Give it a shot bro,you won't regret it. Thank me later.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Svelteb(f): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Yepaaa!!! Ki leleyi keh( what is dis na)....ao can i eva think of being with her man dat will swallow the petite me wt his stature, ppl will even think i'm his sister sef. "Olorun maje oo" in D'Banj's voice.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by wemmiejex: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Mtcheeew rubbish
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by daamazing(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
tpiadotcom:
CHA CHA CHA mc miKEy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Need A Rich Boyfriend From Nigeria / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? / When You Keep Having Sex In The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.