Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos (4075 Views)

JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) / Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Gasout(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2015
I stumbled on these on facebook some couple of weeks back and I decided to share it here.

LADIES; Is this the 6 packs you want in a guy? Or what is your take on this?

GUYZ: Can you deform yourself to this extent; all in the name of building 6 packs?

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 02, 2015
Tufiakwa!.. I love me the way I am grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by SPAGGYYY(f): 2:31am On Jun 02, 2015
I ain't gat 6packs but I got money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Jarizod:
nice Dp grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
nice Dp grin
I wish that was from the heart grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by tpiadotcom: 2:54am On Jun 02, 2015

4 Likes

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 02, 2015
Jarizod:
I wish that was from the heart grin
it's the watch. cool
Cool wristwatch.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
it's the watch. cool
Cool wristwatch.
thanx grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by DEIFIED(m): 5:54am On Jun 02, 2015
Mtewwww.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Brugo(m): 6:19am On Jun 02, 2015
Ladies love guys like that until he turns her into a punching bag.

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by ojun50(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Bleep six pack love my round pack and ladies don't wish for tins that wil cause trouble in yr relationship.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Phew! I can't handle all that embarassed
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by boboLIL(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Jarizod:
u bi c0median? Yhur dressin th0.... Nice dp
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by boboLIL(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2015
Dis 0ne n0 f0ll0w atall.... Nat cute .....just dirty...
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2015
boboLIL:
u bi c0median? Yhur dressin th0.... Nice dp
lol grin
Thanks bro

I hope ur support is guaranteed wink
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by czarr(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2015
yes! I want dey like that, I wan be notorious bully,I wan go beat amaechi. if u b babe I Chike u,u must to gree o(out if fear)
I no need loff o just fear me
on my way to get steroids*whistling*
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by jumper524(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2015
With six packs u can only become a fine boi d rest of your life bt with pot belle u become a bigman
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Caesar1988(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Oh ....Nneka123....If only u knw hw much i love u....
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by LEvuls(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
Jarizod:
lol grin Thanks bro
I hope ur support is guaranteed wink
why are we all tripping at this ya d.p grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by MizTyna(f): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2015
Nah! But then i've never been crazy over 6packs. Just dont look preggers,i'm good
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
LEvuls:

why are we all tripping at this ya d.p grin
I hope its a positive trip sha. . I dey suspect dat ur laugh oo grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:
Nah! But then i've never been crazy over 6packs. Just dont look preggers,i'm good
Hello dear kiss
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by 3ace(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2015
See as dem carry body like thing for fantastic four.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by faith551(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Wow!!!! Beautiful
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Spy360(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Teempakguy:
it's the watch. cool
Cool wristwatch.
I like the rug, wish he could just move a bit so I can see more of the rug. I like the rug.
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by W3irDo: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Buh hamshur yu can handu de thing between dia legz
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Jayjay0(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Nneka123:
Ma they said you should choose only one oooo not all

You greedy oo...lol
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
I make pot belle look sexy..

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by LEvuls(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2015
Jarizod:
I hope its a positive trip sha. . I dey suspect dat ur laugh oo grin
Haba why d suspect nau shocked
its a positive trip that why its producing laughter grin
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Beamborla(f): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2015
The fair guy, tho kiss
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by xynerise: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Nneka123:
All that steroid right?
Re: LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2015
LEvuls:

Haba why d suspect nau shocked
its a positive trip that why its producing laughter grin
thanx for d endorsement bro.. . I appreciate cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful 24-year-old Female Teacher Gets Impregnated By Her 13-year-old Student / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.