Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack (46027 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by delpee(f): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
1dickatatime:

Mr man it will be wrong if I use dirty words on you but let me just say this. Buhari knows and have it on first hand information that the present top brass of the military is directly involved in the sustained operations of boko haram. We were all here when the US intelligence guys indicted Ihejirika and the top brass of the military. What you don't know is that relocating the command center to Maiduguri makes it a booby trap for these corrupt fat cats in Abuja who sits there and send our brothers to go and die (I had three there, 2 cousins, 1 uncle and I lost one of my cousins there last year) with ridiculous rules of engagement which if you hear you will really get mad at these guys. If and when they are relocated they become targets of their own evil whims. Mr President sure knows what he's doing and that is surely the first step at paralyzing the operations of boko haram once they no longer have tacit support from their supposed enemy. Rather than call Mr President ''Dauradullard'' I will advise you wait and see. The attacks we are reading about this morning is just to make a silly reason of why the command center should not be relocated to Maiduguri as we had reports several weeks back that boko haram has been pushed out of Maiduguri and several hostages were freed on the fringes of the state capital. The President being an ex-General and a man with a firm stance will surely by the grace of the living God help put and end to these monster because I want my brothers back home.

A different view.
God will see your brothers back home safely.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by preetyb(f): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
What is the almighty buhari doing about this. I thought there would never be a dull moment in his administration. And he kept talking and talking before been sworn in as if Nigeria would become the most peaceful an corrupt free nation an hour after taking over.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ajepako(f): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

I believe Jonathan is no more responsible.

No they wont hold the 'messiah' responsible.

He is too good to account for the loss of human lives in Borno..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by easystudy101: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Lazy man! grin

Where did ZANLA fighters get their weapons from to fight the white Rhodesian armies?

Where did the Taliban get their weapons to fight the Americans?

Better open your eyes. The World is bigger than you think.

And Boko raids banks, and villages and towns....and that is where they get money. Plus....ever heard of a ''front group''?

We Africans are backwards because with us....it is someone else's fault. Solving problems is just too.....difficult.

Wise king Solomon.
While you are at explaining where and how they get funding from, please tell us what boko haram is fighting for?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ajepako(f): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2015
laffytaffy1:
What kind of leaders do you have in this country. Our president is not doing anything but all talk. Now I regret even voting for the old brainless malam.

Regretting already??

I laugh in Gujarati..

He is just starting to show us his brainlessness..

ahhahahahah

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ajepako(f): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
Akon419:
maiduguri. Is under attac by virgin seeking Muslims , all the brainless man, I mean buhari has to do was to jet out of town to chad. Imagin an ex millitary man seeking help from comon chad. Nigerians don enter one chance

Abeg 'told' them..

hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Ndkings1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
And why is press not annoucing this??.....i sense conspiracy here...
Its now buhari the soposed messiahs regime and the media houses aint reportin dis upsurge in insurgency to keep us less informed abi?
But during GEJs time they reports evritin.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:
Just 100 South African mercenaries put Boko haram on the run , why can't a whole Nigerian Army division do same

Seems the mercenaries' contract ended with GEJ. Unfortunately, APC criticised the decision then. Lets hope that Baba will come up with another strategy. Now that Maiduguri is the defence headquarters of Nigeria, I hope Boko Haram/ISIS won't overall Nigeria within 1 hour.

By the way, they are also attacking Yobe, perhaps the Military High Command should be shared to both states. or is that NOT CLUEFUL? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
PietroRico:
C'est dommage sad

Oui, il est triste aussi cry
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by bofoy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
BRAINLESS PrESIDeNT , fucken GENERAL
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by bofoy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
bofoy:
BRAINLESS PrESIDeNT , fucken GENERAL
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by PietroRico(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2015
sisnowee:

Oui, il est triste aussi cry
Très bien triste
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by verygudbadguy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

I believe Jonathan is no more responsible.

PMB has not even sacked Jona's service chiefs or appointed his team members and we are on his neck... He has already taken a tactical step by moving the command to Maiduguri..

Lets give him a chance and don't expect him to perform miracle becos he is no God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.