Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack (46029 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Bayswater: 7:35am On Jun 02, 2015
jjy:

He said someone called him.Don't have to wait to send security alerts.

The APC press will not even report it and if they do, they will report it like it's not a big deal. Welcome to the Government of One Chance.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by p1jiobi: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari let satan slap u where ever u are. Stupid old foool. People are dying u are busy giving speech. U are a dunce I regret voting for u. Am in maiduguri now boko have almost overun d town.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by darqly(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

Secondly, We don't have one month. Be had more than one month since he won the election.
Thousands could die in one month.

We want action now Sir.

Strange, the rest of the world seems to recall he was sworn in on the 29th of May. Wonder where your one month is coming from.

Secondly, the past administration had 6yrs to stifle BH, but we all remember that the ex-president waited till the last 6wks of his daftocracy before acting.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by datbay(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2015
Bayswater:

Because we now have a mediocre as president, we have a dullard as CIC. We are fast losing the gains GEJ made in the fight against Boko haram. It is so sad!
hmmmnn,am not a fan of the new president,but don't you think your conclusion is premature?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by SOUNDKING: 7:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Boko haram? #release massob menbers now#.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Dollyak(f): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2015
ishiamu:

Show me a country with high number of Muslim that is terrorism free or are not sponsoring terrorist and I will believe anything you write
hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by nigerianvenom(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2015
D easiest thing is to criticise. Now apc no longer talk about gej's cluelessness. They no longer talk abt d presidency not taking drastic decisions, all they do is tell nigerians to be patience. Thats life, when u wish others bad, remember u will also be a victim.

Buhari d magician pls show ur strength

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by SOUNDKING: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2015
Boko haram is just a joke #release massob menbers now#.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by invectives(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2015
boolet:
embarassed what's their motivation?
its like they wanna be given amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ZUBY77(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2015
darqly:

Strange, the rest of the world seems to recall he was sworn in on the 29th of May. Wonder where your one month is coming from.

Secondly, the past administration had 6yrs to stifle BH, but we all remember that the ex-president waited till the last 6wks of his daftocracy before acting.

Mr Man, as president elect, you don't have to wait for the day you resume office before choosing or appointing your workers. They can only start work on that day.

As we speak, Buhari has only two workers..special advicer on Media... Senior special advicer on Media... guess we are the media Shehu Garba is going to fight.. We have started already you know..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by p1jiobi: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2015
I regret voting for Buhari. That dunce from Daura

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Dollyak(f): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
saintjoel:
I DONT KNOW WHERE THE OP GOT HIS/HER NEWS FROM BUT I JUST CALLED MY COUSIN SERVING IN THE ARMY IN MAIDUGURI,EVERYWHERE IS CALM,I'VE ALSO SCANNED THROUGH MAJOR NEWSPAPERS AMD THERE IS NO NEWS,MAYBE THE OP WAS REFFERING TO THE ATTACK BY BH THREE DAYS AGO,THEY USED ROCKET LAUNCHERS LIKE RPGS BUT THEY WERE REPELED BY THE ARMY BEFORE THEY COULD ENTER THE TOWN,MAYBE THE OP SHOULD SHOW US PICTURES OF THE SHELLING CURRENTLY GOING ON OR HE SHOULD TELL US WHERE HE STAYS IN MAIDUGURI,HE SHOULDN'T KILL US WITH HBP COS WE HAVE PEOPLE IN THAT TOWN.MY COUSIN'S DAD HASNT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE I CALLED HIM AROUND 5AM TO CONFIRM IF HE HEARD ABOUT ANY ATTACK .
Thanks for the information.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by nigerianvenom(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

In Niger....discussing with our ally in the fight against Boko.

Also due to go to chad...another vital ally.

Simples.

Surely....it is important to hold discussions with our allies in the fight?

So did gej not do all these? Yet apc claimed he was clueless, yet buhari said he lack d will to fight boko haram. They all made laughing stockof d man, but now d are telling us to be patience and i ask"why should we be patience when nigerians are killed daily".? "why should we be patience when they never supported d outgone government"? U see, when throw a finger at someone, four others comes back to hunt u

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by hajhud: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Their days are numbered

Motherfvcking ass-washers angry
really their days re numbered they will b surely dealt with. But come o y not d army use same rocket to distroy dis amimals
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by anwo247: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

I believe Jonathan is no more responsible.

After 100 days vacuum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by GoodGovernance: 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
p1jiobi:
Buhari let satan slap u where ever u are. Stupid old foool. People are dying u are busy giving speech. U are a dunce I regret voting for u. Am in maiduguri now boko have almost overun d town.

You never voted for Buhari. You are a total disgrace to nationhood.Your various posts such as the one below indicate you are a PDP apologist:

''I salute u orubebe for standing up for d truth in a country where allegiances change like d wheather, and truth has become an endangered specie. U rose like a colossus, and stood up for what u believe in. History will remember u for telling d truth. Gej in otueke or aso rock u will always be my president.''-May 19,2015.

Shame on you!

Criticism is very much welcome in a democracy,but calling the president old fool ,shows that you do not intend to live long .Also lairs and deceitful people like you should face firing squad.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Themandator: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Off to Niger and Chad...to talk strategy....as well as discussing with the NSA.

But he lamented and lamented the involvement of those 'small' countries during and after the campaign. Why go to them now?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by darqly(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

As we speak, Buhari has only two workers..special advicer on Media... Senior special advicer on Media... guess we are the media Shehu Garba is going to fight.. We have started already you know..

If YOU are the media Shehu Garba is going to fight, you need to go to boot camp afresh, this is too feeble grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

Who told you that jonathan is no more responsible. Have you forgotten that it was in his administration that frequent attacks in the north east started
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Leonidas1: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
kill the mofos!
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

Do we even have a president? The Daura President is as incompetent as they come....

Sai BabaOneChance!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by lomprico(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Azazi:
and they said GEJ was weak
Cool down there. Its his weakness that made them what they are today. This terror group started during obj's tenure, and if jona continued with d treatment obj gave them, they would ave been history by now.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by mployer(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2015
So since they won election in march till this moment these mofos have no plan on ground for bokoharam angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 02, 2015
datbay:
This is so worrisome, may God protect the residents of Maiduguri and give us peace in this country.But how come Boko Haram is waxing stronger in these couple of days?

the reason is simple, Nigerian Army has been killing innocent civilians all along and not the real boko haram.
I have witnessed the Nigerian Army unleash terror on lagosians when a military man, who rode his bike on a BRT lane died.

Even though the deceased violated the law by riding on that lane, they took to the street, beating and smashing every mobile devices in view.

if they can do this here in lagos, Expect more when they are at the core war zone.
those "NA killed 200 boko haram" news we see are actually 200 civilians who were unfortunate to walk at the wrong time.

We need to deploy these guys to the roads that links to town.
with satellite images, aerial assaults, government sponsored weapons. we should be able to end this war.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ishiamu(m): 8:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Dollyak:

hmm lipsrsealed

Thanks for that. We can't co exist with this terrorist in the north
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by itsmayiela(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2015
fisaylab:

Who and. Who is calling who,no credible source,security adviser

so i should type my cousin and her husband's phone no here? Or i should give their names or address to you? Or i should wait till the newspapers publish it before i can alert the forum?

subsidy is underway for common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ZUBY77(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2015
TOPCRUISE:

Who told you that jonathan is no more responsible. Have you forgotten that it was in his administration that frequent attacks in the north east started

Really?

Even after inaugurating Your old man, we still have to hold the former presidents responsible?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Cannonleo(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:
Just 100 South African mercenaries put Boko haram on the run , why can't a whole Nigerian Army division do same
I am not going to waste my time replying ur foolish rantings about mercenaries afresh since u are obviously spoon fed by the Western media nd programmed to believe a rotting point without recourse to research nd fact finding.I will simply post one of my old quotes I made about the false issues bothering on the operations of the STTEP or EO.,

there is something i hate about most nigerians it
is their inability to think beyond their noses and
do the research needed to authenticate or
debunk a story
the simple fact is that
NA bought REVA III APC for the formation of a
new capable Special Forces unit built on the
doctrine of mobility and relentless pursuit of a
target enemy giving the enemy no room to
counter attack.
this group was created to mobile in everything
at all times
that group is the the 72 mobileStrikeforce(MSF)
this group,was trained and mentored by
EXECUTIVE OUTCOMES. a south african military
company owned by Eeben Barlow
an astute South African with a Pan African
ideology..
there was i repeat there was no engagement of
the enemy by Foreigners. or mercs as you wish
to call them
all foreigners seens in this war were clearly here
for two purposes\
TRAIN and TRAIN
both on tactics(new) and new acquired
Hardware (CSV3 bigfoot Mrap,REVA APC,INKAS
LAV etc)
there was no formation built around foreigners
in this war giving them the structure to engage..
Eeben Barlow fortunately is an astute Beegeagle
blogger thou not consistent pops up from time
to time to Give updates on events regarding this
new form of propaganda from screwed media
sources and encourage us to believe in the
NIGERIAN MILITARY AND PROJECT
below are excepts of his comments made on
may 14
Eeben says:
May 14, 2015 at 3:54 am
A long time ago, I wrote that Nigeria was a
prize. This prize is not only targeted by armed
force but also by propaganda, disinformation,
sanctions, coercive diplomacy and so forth.
You only need to look at who writes what to
determine the agenda and what part they are
playing in the attack on your country.
The NA men we were honoured to work with
are good men who have a deep desire to end
the conflict. What they did, they did with
dedication and will. However, their role was a
small part in a larger NA effort.
Do not be misled as the efforts of the NA/NAF
were what turned the conflict around.
Insofar as STTEP is concerned, I only gave ONE
interview and that was with SOREP. All other
media reports were lifted off SOFREP and the
journos then used their imagination and were at
pains to expose their agendas all the while
intimating they interviewed me, which they
didn’t.
I say again, only Africans can solve Africa’s
problems.
Eeben says:
May 14, 2015 at 4:00 am
Correction:
Insofar as STTEP is concerned, I only gave ONE
interview and that was with SOREP. All other
media reports were lifted off SOFREP and the
journos then used their imagination to fill in
whatever they wanted and were at pains to
expose their agendas all the while intimating
they interviewed me, which they didn’t. Some
have even tried to create the impression that
they attended my talks at the Royal Danish
Defence College and that I discussed STTEP in
Nigeria. They didn’t attend my talks and I
certainly did not divulge the NA’s campaign
strategy, operational design or tactics.
All the negativity that is written is aimed at
creating a poor perception of Nigeria and
thereby hoping to erode the will of the
populace.
We all know that Nigeria has problems, as does
South Africa. But show me a country that can
claim they have no problems…even those whose
media viciously attacks you have major
problems. They just don’t want anyone to
know…
I say again, only Africans can solve Africa’s
problems.
from the comments above and others he had
made previously he has stressed that he only
gave a single interview(1) to sofrep.com
throughout that interview and his previous
comments he had always maintained the fact
that ONLY NIGERIAN TROOPS have been bearing
the brunt of this offensive against BH while our
neighbours attempt to skew the narrative to suit
their agendas.....
he has always maintained that NA is the only
fighting force doing the job on the ground with
our neighbours maintaining our flanks on the
borders..
this interveiw by sofrep has been altered so
many times by different journalists with agendas
to suit their narrative and dumped on the
hapless public for us to consume and form a
pre-programmed conclusion most notablely
Yahoonews,new york times etc
gentlemen the agendas in this conflict are
numerous and complex and extend beyond our
shores...
here is a link to the original link to the only
interview granted by barlow on the workings of
EO and i repeat it is the only authentic interview
by EO and STTEP.others by other agencies have
been skewed to suit their pay masters narrative
i weep when we allow our silly political
affiliations becloud our sense of reason and
nationalism..if things could be this bad now how
much when we are engage in a conventional
conflict..
http://sofrep.com/40608/eeben-barlow-south-
african-pmc-devestates-boko-haram-pt1/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:

Moving command to Maiduguri is his first mistake. You don't move your command to a war Zone.
Secondly, We don't have one month. Be had more than one month since he won the election.
Thousands could die in one month.

We want action now Sir.

Know that pdp brot us to this messs.
The treasury is empty.You need lots of logistics in terms of warfare,armoury,intelligence,strategies to confront bh...I am telling u that what bh could not do in 6years,Buhari will try doing it in 1 month..n
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Cannonleo(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:
Just 100 South African mercenaries put Boko haram on the run , why can't a whole Nigerian Read more: http://sofrep.com/40608/eeben-
barlow-south-african-pmc-devestates-boko-
haram-pt1/#ixzz3a97yKII9 Army division do same
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Cannonleo(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:
Just 100 South African mercenaries put Boko haram on the run , why can't a whole Nigerian Read more: http://sofrep.com/40608/eeben-
haram-pt1/#ixzz3a97yKII9 Army division do same
Read more: http://sofrep.com/40608/eeben-
haram-pt1/#ixzz3a97yKII9
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2015
They need to do everything to defend maiduguri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.