Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack (46026 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Franzeez(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Howmon:
We're on top of the situation. Boko haram will be history 6 months from now!!!

6 month bawo? Its too far nau!
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by umarfantami(m): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Seye25:
When will this insurgency end? Is it until they kill the whole citizens of Borno state?
See Animal go and kill them yourself
mtchwww
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2015
4 days gone and still all we hear is the tale of death and more death! Am not suprised though, do we have a president? A byhari supporter told me that jona failed and killed 20 000 people through boko haram in six years now my question is how many has buhari killed in 4days? We even lost our first match under buhari! Chai chai!! chai!!! There is God o! Baba one chance go soon fail all of una then una eyes go open!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by saintjoel(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:
Phone calls reaching me from Maiduguri indicates that the North Eastern town in Nigeria is under heavy artillery attack this early hour of Tuesday morning.

Residents do not know where to run to. The attacks are coming from the dreaded Boko haram insurgents using rocket launches on a moving vehicle (they use generator to power the launcher). Please, lets pray for the residents.

Mods, pls don't wait to be directed to do the needful.

SIR,STOP SPREADING PANIC,MAIDUGURI IS NOW CALM.THE ONLY WEAPONS THAT CAN BR FIRED FROM A MOVING VECHILE IS EITHER AN RPG,HOWITZER,RECOILLESS RIFLE,MORTAR,BAZOOKA,SO V HOW CAN THEY BE USING A GENERATOR TO POWER THESE WEAPONS,YOU NEARLY KILLED ME WITH HBP WITTH THIS NEWS....EVEN WITH THE SOUNDS OF EXPLOSIONS,THE PERSON/PERSONS THAT WERE NEAR BH EBOUGH TO NOTICE THE GENERATOR POWERED WEAPONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET PICTURES TOO.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Reference(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2015
jemype:
gej wasnt weak. he just surrounded hiself wit greedy people. if u understand the meaning of d word "sai"buhari u will know buhari is the norths last card. last of a dying breed. he alone can bring sanity and if he cant no one else can

Silly talk of an irresponsible citizen. 'If he can't, no one else can....'. That is why Nigeria remains where it is. Is this how an Amercan, Brit or Aussie talks about himself, his people, his country. Better wake up. Nigerians can and should put an end to this tragedy, period. They should find what binds them together and sacrifice what divides them even it means their religion and ideologies. No leader can run a chariot drawn by divisive horses.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by walozanga(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2015
datbay:
This is so worrisome, may God protect the residents of Maiduguri and give us peace in this country.But how come Boko Haram is waxing stronger in these couple of days?

BECOS MR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SEEKING ADVICES.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Hero10001: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Do pple still live in that part of the country?! In a sane country, the govt woulda evacuate the residents for the time being. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Seye25(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2015
umarfantami:
See Animal go and kill them yourself
mtchwww
and is that u? U U are one of them I guess.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by oshe11: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2015
boolet:
embarassed what's their motivation?
Amnesty!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by PointB: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2015
Isn't buhari supposed to be dealing with these gutless mass murderers? Where is the brainless, semi-literate when you need him?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by figment232(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2015
drsteroid:
A new sheriff is in town,Bh will soon no that its not business as usual..The president needs 2 appoint his service Chiefs on time and come up with a counter insurgency plan that will wipe out these monsters..may God protect Maiduguri residents and its environs and give our soldiers victory over them
My frd kip quiet

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by tonychristopher: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2015
how much is kilishi now...i need to buy it..hope the bombing wont affect the supply ..but wait

buhari is now president..so why the fight again...these muslims seff.

They are just confused

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Reference(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2015
datbay:
hmmmnn,am not a fan of the new president,but don't you think your conclusion is premature?

He is right in a way. If we stop politicising everything and allow institutions to be built, a change of government will not have reversed any military gains. But government is so, so personalised that the sound of 'change', 'change' has a destabilizing effect on weak institutions including the military. The generals just sit back and wait for the 'new' C-in-C to take charge. Is that not utter nonsense. Power drops, fuel supply drops, the military drops its guard. All because of an election? Why are we so irresponsible as citizens of this country. Why can't we draw the line between politjcs and governance is the question I always ask.

If moving army high command to Maiduguri was a political decision and not an expert one, believe you me, no matter who made it, we are in for it. Obama will make policy decisions not operational ones for the United States military. The military should know its role and maintain it even if there is no government in the country. Please lets get working as a people and not wait for a messiah to solve problems for us. We are 170 million inteligent, capable people in this country. All we need is the will to bring our competencies to bear on our common problems. Buhari's capabilities are no better than the average Nigerian. He needs us to succeed. Without a willing people he will surely fail.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2015
obainojazz:
hmmteresting...just performing my civic duty of blaming the current govt on every happenings in Nigeria...didn't u guys put all d blames on GEJ...crap

If your motive for citicising Buhari is because you feel bitter about anti-GEJ critiques....then I am really sorry for you.

I am a Nigerian.I do not care about you or your Northern friends tribal games. My country, and all its people first, after God....is my motto.

Get it,son?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2015
easystudy101:

Yes because those highly sophisticated weapons that those boys use are made in ur village abi?

And those boys have very good businesses that can help finance their attacks on nigerians for about 3 years now, abi?

Lazy man! grin

Where did ZANLA fighters get their weapons from to fight the white Rhodesian armies?

Where did the Taliban get their weapons to fight the Americans?

Better open your eyes. The World is bigger than you think.

And Boko raids banks, and villages and towns....and that is where they get money. Plus....ever heard of a ''front group''?

We Africans are backwards because with us....it is someone else's fault. Solving problems is just too.....difficult.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by itsmayiela(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2015
saintjoel:

SIR,STOP SPREADING PANIC,MAIDUGURI IS NOW CALM.THE ONLY WEAPONS THAT CAN BR FIRED FROM A MOVING VECHILE IS EITHER AN RPG,HOWITZER,RECOILLESS RIFLE,MORTAR,BAZOOKA,SO V HOW CAN THEY BE USING A GENERATOR TO POWER THESE WEAPONS,YOU NEARLY KILLED ME WITH HBP WITTH THIS NEWS....EVEN WITH THE SOUNDS OF EXPLOSIONS,THE PERSON/PERSONS THAT WERE NEAR BH EBOUGH TO NOTICE THE GENERATOR POWERED WEAPONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET PICTURES TOO.

my friend, pls confirm if your people are actually in maiduguri. People in maiduguri confirmed it to me that last night was horrible. It was a random shelling. The attack was said to be made around Giwa barracks axis.
Jet fighter of NAF was noticed hovering the air at night (and possibly neautralized the attacks).
Nobody is gonna come on this forum to raise false national security alarm.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by 1dickatatime: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2015
ichidodo:
Goons.....they lack the military intelligience to wait on Dauradullard's moronic decision to relocate the brain box of Nigeria's anti-insurgent fight into Maiduguri where they are very capable of scoring a direct hit on the very command quaters of these top echelon military class with a fussilade of artillery shells and RPGs thus wiping them out and gaining a very important strategic and precise victory that could set Nigeria back.....BH's problem is lack of tactical nous.We shudder to imagine the group led by ISIS advisers with tactical experience honed in the Battle of Ramadi,Aleppo and Mosul.

Mr man it will be wrong if I use dirty words on you but let me just say this. Buhari knows and have it on first hand information that the present top brass of the military is directly involved in the sustained operations of boko haram. We were all here when the US intelligence guys indicted Ihejirika and the top brass of the military. What you don't know is that relocating the command center to Maiduguri makes it a booby trap for these corrupt fat cats in Abuja who sits there and send our brothers to go and die (I had three there, 2 cousins, 1 uncle and I lost one of my cousins there last year) with ridiculous rules of engagement which if you hear you will really get mad at these guys. If and when they are relocated they become targets of their own evil whims. Mr President sure knows what he's doing and that is surely the first step at paralyzing the operations of boko haram once they no longer have tacit support from their supposed enemy. Rather than call Mr President ''Dauradullard'' I will advise you wait and see. The attacks we are reading about this morning is just to make a silly reason of why the command center should not be relocated to Maiduguri as we had reports several weeks back that boko haram has been pushed out of Maiduguri and several hostages were freed on the fringes of the state capital. The President being an ex-General and a man with a firm stance will surely by the grace of the living God help put and end to these monster because I want my brothers back home.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by obainojazz(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

If your motive for citicising Buhari is because you feel bitter about anti-GEJ critiques....then I am really sorry for you.

I am a Nigerian.I do not care about you or your Northern friends tribal games. My country, and all its people first, after God....is my motto.

Get it,son?
I'm forced to say thunder fire you...who told u I am a northerner....that aside..I aint bitter about anything....who should we blaim if not him...ok I blaim you then for everything happening in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by cyberguy72(m): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2015
Naboski12:
I only wish our citizens would stop this tasteless showiness of theirs, sending insults to the president or to our leaders. It only causes more harm dan good. Instead of we paying attention to how this insurgency and cesspool of corruption be attacked!
the brainless dullard should call his boyz to order.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by legendsilver(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

I believe Jonathan is no more responsible.
And you expect the mess he left behind to disappear once shey?
Keep calm dude n see how their end will emerge like a volcano
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by meiloya: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
laffytaffy1:
What kind of leaders do you have in this country. Our president is not doing anything but all talk. Now I regret even voting for the old brainless malam.

Isn't it too early and premature to posit the above
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by danielChigozie(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
I taught we have a president? He knows what to do,

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by danielChigozie(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2015
ZUBY77:
Please i want someone to remind me when it's time to start holding Buhari responsible for this daily attacks in Maiduguri.

.......... The time is now, maiduguri voted for change and i wonder why they are all crying and runing for there lives
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Read my signature below:
ZUBY77:

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2015
obainojazz:
I'm forced to say thunder fire you...who told u I am a northerner....that aside..I aint bitter about anything....who should we blaim if not him...ok I blaim you then for everything happening in Nigeria

You don't get it, do you?

You Southerners and your Northern friends are busy arguing over how the resources must be shared among your elite....which is what I meant.

And as for your blaming me....you may be right. I have not spoken or prayed when I should have done so.

But then again, it is irrelevant to the discussion.

Good morning....and next time, do not address me rudely.

And for heaven's sake you Nigerians....all of you.......stop raging over tribe, religion, money and oil, and what happened in 1966...or is it 1906? The world is bigger than yer petty concerns.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by jemype(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2015
soon u will understand. its not that the other leaders are bad or they dont have willpower. but at this moment buhari is the onlyman who is ready to take that sacrifice of leaving behind selfish sentiments for the betterment of nigeria. maybe sm1 else in d near future but for now amongst d political parties" sai"only" buhari
Reference:

Silly talk of an irresponsible citizen. 'If he can't, no one else can....'. That is why Nigeria remains where it is. Is this how an Amercan, Brit or Aussie talks about himself, his people, his country. Better wake up. Nigerians can and should put an end to this tragedy, period. They should find what binds them together and sacrifice what divides them even it means their religion and ideologies. No leader can run a chariot drawn by divisive horses.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2015
PointB:
Isn't buhari supposed to be dealing with these gutless mass murderers? Where is the brainless, semi-literate when you need him?
Mr illiterate being govern by semi-illiterate. You are truly first class mumu
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by obainojazz(m): 11:34am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You don't get it, do you?

You Southerners and your Northern friends are busy arguing over how the resources must be shared among your elite....which is what I meant.

And as for your blaming me....you may be right. I have not spoken or prayed when I should have done so.

But then again, it is irrelevant to the discussion.

Good morning....and next time, do not address me rudely.

And for heaven's sake you Nigerians....all of you.......stop raging over tribe, religion, money and oil, and what happened in 1966...or is it 1906? The world is bigger than yer petty concerns.
sorry for dat...
I'm in my 20s...so I ain't gat no business with civil war and other sh..t...but let's face d fact...
Nigerians have been deceived...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by obainojazz(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
GenBuhari:
Read my signature below:
so u not dead yet
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by HBB1(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2015
ichidodo:
Goons.....they lack the military intelligience to wait on Dauradullard's moronic decision to relocate the brain box of Nigeria's anti-insurgent fight into Maiduguri where they are very capable of scoring a direct hit on the very command quaters of these top echelon military class with a fussilade of artillery shells and RPGs thus wiping them out and gaining a very important strategic and precise victory that could set Nigeria back.....BH's problem is lack of tactical nous.We shudder to imagine the group led by ISIS advisers with tactical experience honed in the Battle of Ramadi,Aleppo and Mosul.

Mr know-it-all! If you were this smart, you prolly should be in a better position (in society) than you presently are now- blabber mouth!
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ichidodo: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
HBB1:

Mr know-it-all! If you were this smart, you prolly should be in a better position (in society) than you presently are now- blabber mouth!
Put a sock in it,c**t.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Dagoma: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2015
May God save the residents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu In An Elated Mood With A Female Fan...photo / Zahra Buhari And Mohammed Indimi Loved Up In New Photos / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.