Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack (46030 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Nigerian Military Artillery Used For The Presidential Inauguration (photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by george790: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Buhari wat are u doing ?? Cub d menace u caused 4 yrs ago nonsense ppl
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ybalogs(m): 6:30am On Jun 02, 2015
I pray daily every attack should be their last and I still hope this attack will be their last before they're finally destroyed and forever forgotten.
May God's protections be with us and our loved ones forever.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by CrackieG: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:
Phone calls reaching me from Maiduguri indicates that the North Eastern town in Nigeria is under heavy artillery attack this early hour of Tuesday morning.

Residents do not know where to run to. The attacks are coming from the dreaded Boko haram insurgents using rocket launches on a moving vehicle (they use generator to power the launcher). Please, lets pray for the residents.

Mods, pls don't wait to be directed to do the needful.
abeg, when is the command going to maiduguri?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by down4bj: 6:30am On Jun 02, 2015
We all are waiting to see how this present administration will tackle insurgency other than they ways the previous administration did....but it obvious,noting is new other than already complimenting the previous administration effort on same issue. They have rescinded their critisism and started consulting neibouring countries.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2015
biafransoul:
It seems Gej was even better than this baba one chance. At least Gej danced at a rally, but this one just ran away to Chad. Nigeria , where is your president?

In Niger....discussing with our ally in the fight against Boko.

Also due to go to chad...another vital ally.

Simples.

Surely....it is important to hold discussions with our allies in the fight?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by xcolanto(m): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Rip to the dead!
Do we even have a president in this country??

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
george790:
Buhari wat are u doing ?? Cub d menace u caused 4 yrs ago nonsense ppl

Boko kicked off in 2002....and was exacerbated in 2009.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Olacchris: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Rcam someone tell me what the boko haram need, what's there request what do they want. I yhiink still saying the use thing.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by idupaul: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Just 100 South African mercenaries put Boko haram on the run , why can't a whole Nigerian Army division do same
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by fogunloto: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2015
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color][b][/b]what is happening in that region...
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
down4bj:
We all are waiting to see how this present administration will tackle insurgency other than they ways the previous administration did....but it obvious,noting is new other than already complimenting the previous administration effort on same issue. They have rescinded their critisism and started consulting neibouring countries.

We wait.

I am hoping that they improve Nigeria's unconventional warfare capability.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by kay1one2(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Islam is lame!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by ZUBY77(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2015
jemype:
its funny how u havent joined the army ordone anything personally to stop them. u havent even donated relief materials and u think the best thing u can do to help is to hold a leader responsible for an age long insurgency. dont worry why dont u start doinng it now.

I see.. All of us are now supposed to join the Army because Buhari is the president?

Calm down. This Boko Haram is one major reason why you believe GEJ was weak. I expect Buhari to be blazing up there already. Guess where he is now?

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Akon419(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
maiduguri. Is under attac by virgin seeking Muslims , all the brainless man, I mean buhari has to do was to jet out of town to chad. Imagin an ex millitary man seeking help from comon chad. Nigerians don enter one chance

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
idupaul:
Just 100 South African mercenaries put Boko haram on the run , why can't a whole Nigerian Army division do same

Because the SA mercs are most likely from their old Special Forces.

Hardly ordinary rank and file SA soldiers.

A special forces man is different from a regular army man.

I hope Nigeria improves its Special forces capabilities.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Flets: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by MCdoc(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
quite suprised wit dis news.i am in maid and everywhere sounds calm.a beautiful morning
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2015
MCdoc:
quite suprised wit dis news.i am in maid and everywhere sounds calm.a beautiful morning

Is that true?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Buhari caused this rubbish by his unguided statement during inauguration day.

You belittle a terrorist group that got an international recognition as "A gutless group".

Tell me why won't them try to proof a point.

Even if Buhari said nothing...Boko would still attack.

They are that kind of people.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Toks2008(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Is it impossible for the remaining states in Nigeria to absorb the citizens of these north eastern states? At least to save lives and if the old ones decide to stay behind i believe the youths and children should be sent to other states while the governors of these states set up camps to accommodate them.

The loss of lives and abduction of women especially that of the youths and children is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Wkaay(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2015
Boko again una no dey tire. Very soon you will be no more. If you belief like my comment

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by MCdoc(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Is that true?
I haven't heard a single shot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Their days are numbered

Motherfvcking ass-washers angry
Yes oooo
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by easystudy101: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:
Phone calls reaching me from Maiduguri indicates that the North Eastern town in Nigeria is under heavy artillery attack this early hour of Tuesday morning.

Residents do not know where to run to. The attacks are coming from the dreaded Boko haram insurgents using rocket launches on a moving vehicle (they use generator to power the launcher). Please, lets pray for the residents.

Good job- CIA and MOSSAD

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Toks2008(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
MCdoc:
I haven't heard a single shot

Abeg wettin you still dey do for there?
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by abtmaviz(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
ybalogs:
I pray daily every attack should be their last and I still hope this attack will be their last before they're finally destroyed and forever forgotten.
May God's protections be with us and our loved ones forever.

Amen
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by elopee3000(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
Is time nigeria kill every living thing in bornu state and poison the state with chhemical from north korea together with yobe kill all poison all angry
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by elipheleh(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He is in Niger presumably to discuss strategy with the Nigerien leaders.

The Nigerien Army is collaborating with our Army to beat Boko...remember?

Something which GEJ started BTW....(AND which was one of his better ideas)

Stop deceiving people here. This insensitive president of our is busy celebrating his elections in Niger after many days of swearing in while his vice is busy in aso villa contesting aso chapel headship.
I just hope we didn't make the most terrible mistaking in electing this deceitful people.

3, 500 people dead now. The figure still rising per secind

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2015
easystudy101:

Good job- CIA and MOSSAD

Yes....instead of blaming years of negligence by local and federal governments,as well as the decades of tribal and religious bigotry that no one did anything about....it is the CIA and Mossad that you would blame?

That is why black man always has problems...because we refuse to be the solution....we prefer to blame others.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by oelynn: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2015
I will pik up arms and lead soldiers to fight BOKO-HARAM if elected (Buhari). Any president who cannot protect the citizens has failed the masses (buhari). Claclalalaclalalhogohoooho. Is dre any Nairalander who can help xplain to dis' Malam' in KANURI dat he av'nt just goten himself an Hajiya so he shud cut his Honeymoon nd face reality?!!!v!??,;_-Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by Cetona(f): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2015
I pray there be an end to all these soon. God abeg, help us. Let me call my friends there o.
Re: Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack by MCdoc(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2015
itsmayiela:

Pls confirm the news again..Maiduguri is not under attack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Buhari And Amaechi Enter A Police Van In London (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.